Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,082 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Reasons Why Most Ladies Love Tall Guys - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Most Ladies Love Tall Guys (43220 Views)

Why Do The Ladies Naturally Love Tall Men / Why Do Short Girls Demand Tall Guys? / Do Women Really Love Tall Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Most Ladies Love Tall Guys by ItsAaliyah: 5:39pm On Dec 14, 2014
brito:

that's not true, some have toothpick

grin grin grin
Re: Reasons Why Most Ladies Love Tall Guys by link2jude(m): 5:39pm On Dec 14, 2014
ireneony:
http://thoughtcatalog.com/madison-moore/2014/01/20-reasons-tall-guys-are-the-best/

Am tall but the challenge am facing is that my wallet is very thin.
Re: Reasons Why Most Ladies Love Tall Guys by Suzyky4u(f): 5:40pm On Dec 14, 2014
iamchiddy:

kpele. When you read comments by short men or their affiliates you go know.

So what makes a short man an inferior? Otokwu agric!
Re: Reasons Why Most Ladies Love Tall Guys by femliany(m): 5:41pm On Dec 14, 2014
ladies dream of these in their teens but above thirty, they will tell any kinda guy is good' God just give me any husby'
Re: Reasons Why Most Ladies Love Tall Guys by femliany(m): 5:42pm On Dec 14, 2014
ladies dream of these in their teens but above thirty, they will tell you any kinda guy is good' God just give me any husby'
Re: Reasons Why Most Ladies Love Tall Guys by edgyslim: 5:42pm On Dec 14, 2014
missberrypop5:
.hmmm, really. I don't think i fancy guys who are too tall. I'm 5.7ft i only need a 5.8, so that kissing him won't stress my heals much. 5.8 and fleshy(not fat) cool

I fit your specification. Let's hook up.
Re: Reasons Why Most Ladies Love Tall Guys by a9nyc2020(m): 5:43pm On Dec 14, 2014
Hmmm...really shocked...no wonder girls won't lemme rest grin...now I no the secret cheesy
Re: Reasons Why Most Ladies Love Tall Guys by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 14, 2014
BuddhaPalm:
Dynamite comes in small packages.

Abacha, Napoleon, Sagamite, etc grin.

I always knew sagamite is short. Also MrAboki mynd44 and sirshymex
Re: Reasons Why Most Ladies Love Tall Guys by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 14, 2014
emusmith:

Hmm. I laugh you to scorn In Chinese!

In my profile is my bbm pin, Add me, after you see a pic with my full height, I'll delete you! A deal?

Yeah. Then I can come testify to nairalanders u'r tall and u can get the babes.
Re: Reasons Why Most Ladies Love Tall Guys by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 14, 2014
thegoodone2:
how many have u tried. we have what it take. like 6.8" long and 6" wide.

Stop that nonsense , I was not referring to you.
Re: Reasons Why Most Ladies Love Tall Guys by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 14, 2014
Re: Reasons Why Most Ladies Love Tall Guys by Revolva(m): 5:48pm On Dec 14, 2014
rubbish...tallguy wey comebe broke ass nkor...ladies n their fish brain mentality....ladies lie a lot..i ave sen a gal who love a tallguy n very handsome..but the guy no get bar...d idiot gal now don bone the guy go marry one trader wey get shops for alaba market the guy get acura SUV..n doing well......see i beg ...shut up ladies
Re: Reasons Why Most Ladies Love Tall Guys by bameyi(m): 5:49pm On Dec 14, 2014
21 tall guys have long hand and that makes the love-vendor slap easy from any corner of the room. Lol. Look am a short man, 5'7" I lay the pipe and protect of her heart. That's what matters. Hey where are all the ladies and why are they not viewing their opinion come on ladies the OP na woman let me know your views.
Re: Reasons Why Most Ladies Love Tall Guys by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 14, 2014
missberrypop5:
.hmmm, really. I don't think i fancy guys who are too tall. I'm 5.7ft i only need a 5.8, so that kissing him won't stress my heals much. 5.8 and fleshy(not fat) cool
hmmmmmm babe re u slim?
Re: Reasons Why Most Ladies Love Tall Guys by folabayo1(f): 5:51pm On Dec 14, 2014
Yep any prob?
iamchiddy:

really?
Re: Reasons Why Most Ladies Love Tall Guys by Thebrightest(m): 5:51pm On Dec 14, 2014
missberrypop5:
Check my pix and you will know your search has finally come to an end.
Re: Reasons Why Most Ladies Love Tall Guys by FATBAYO(m): 5:54pm On Dec 14, 2014
MARRY A LADY DATS HER HEIGHTS IS UP TO UR SHOULDER.
Re: Reasons Why Most Ladies Love Tall Guys by Mekzmoney(m): 5:55pm On Dec 14, 2014
Tall guys also have a long and big d***ck that would satisfy dia women.... Dats anoda point you left out grin
Re: Reasons Why Most Ladies Love Tall Guys by piagetskinner(m): 5:56pm On Dec 14, 2014
Reasons for the gods
Re: Reasons Why Most Ladies Love Tall Guys by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 14, 2014
gtbee:
Hehe...does that put food on the table?
must everyone know you are short?
Re: Reasons Why Most Ladies Love Tall Guys by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 14, 2014
Ibadannimowa:

Yeah. Then I can come testify to nairalanders u'r tall and u can get the babes.

Babes? Is that what it is all about?

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Most Ladies Love Tall Guys by godunia(m): 6:03pm On Dec 14, 2014
Ladies are attracted to guys with brain n not height,sincerely that's one thing tall guys don't have cos de don't think through anything.believing de re tall d take things for granted but a short or average height guys use brain to run things.only smallish girls are attracted to tall guys,d girl got d brain,d guy give protection that's symbiosis .

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Most Ladies Love Tall Guys by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 14, 2014
Height No Be Power Oh!
Re: Reasons Why Most Ladies Love Tall Guys by Classicalmusic: 6:07pm On Dec 14, 2014
OP, hahaha. Girls love being intrigued with something. So it turns on their curiosity. It's just amazing.

You sounded a little bit romantic.

You've talked about the benefits of having a tall guy. What are the drawbacks of dating someone who is tall?

Of course, I am tall and so, would like to hear you more cheesy
Re: Reasons Why Most Ladies Love Tall Guys by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 14, 2014
emusmith:

Babes? Is that what it is all about?

Lol. Dude is really tall.
Re: Reasons Why Most Ladies Love Tall Guys by MaziOmenuko: 6:11pm On Dec 14, 2014
You forgot the most important; we tall guys have the longest dckk on the planet! When we're inside you, you'll be like....OMG! MY WOMB!

We rock!
Re: Reasons Why Most Ladies Love Tall Guys by papoose180(m): 6:12pm On Dec 14, 2014
Oh that false sense of safety/security. I blame Hollywood. You will learn when a midget picks up your BF and powerslams him into the floor so hard it leaves an imprint.
I don laugh troway my fon ohhhh
Re: Reasons Why Most Ladies Love Tall Guys by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 14, 2014
mployer:

I guess what the ladies want is some height difference.

Will a very short lady still desire a tall guy?

Yeah. They desire us more
Re: Reasons Why Most Ladies Love Tall Guys by thegoodone2(m): 6:14pm On Dec 14, 2014
brito:

Stop that nonsense , I was not referring to you.
okay. I dont know u know me. thanks
Re: Reasons Why Most Ladies Love Tall Guys by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 14, 2014
femliany:
ladies dream of these in their teens but above thirty, they will tell any kinda guy is good' God just give me any husby'

The ladies you know though
Re: Reasons Why Most Ladies Love Tall Guys by xkris11(m): 6:15pm On Dec 14, 2014
@OP,you are shying away from one important reason........ladies believe tall guys are bless with a larger PEDRO but not always true.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Most Ladies Love Tall Guys by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 14, 2014
bameyi:
21 tall guys have long hand and that makes the love-vendor slap easy from any corner of the room. Lol. Look am a short man, 5'7" I lay the pipe and protect of her heart. That's what matters. Hey where are all the ladies and why are they not viewing their opinion come on ladies the OP na woman let me know your views.

5"7 not too short

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Humiliated For Visiting Your Crush? Share Your Experiences / Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One / Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.