Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Weird World Of A Webmaster - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Weird World Of A Webmaster (35871 Views)

Need A Webmaster To Partner With My Record Label / How Can I Trust A Webmaster/web Designer ? / An E-book That Will Make You A Webmaster In No Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 13, 2014
Codedboy95:
bla bla bla bla.. dropped wapka 2yrs back.. i will say it really helped me tho. i am now based on php, started learning python last week.. and i will say it has been fun smiley
who ask you.?
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by ClintonNzedimma(m): 4:13pm On Nov 13, 2014
pelij:
Hmm you don come again with this you talk, ok wait i will code a site like Nairaland i swear.
i dnt know y he is hyping that site....maybe its because ave not seen the desktop version.
If not that mobile version is like chin chin for me.
I dont overrate myself but i am probably one of the best Wapka user on nairaland alongside paulhq and naijazoom.
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 13, 2014
Naijazoom:
Hmm, now I know how dumb people can be to be calling "wapka" like it's a Markup language or Scripting lang.... Wapka is a builder for christ sake... And I can do almost everything with it...... Check this article out www.google.com/search?q=The+Evolution+Of+Wapka
lol i am so impressed with my wapka guys over here, you will always defend your course, live the fools joor, them dey there why we dey sell

adding my adsense tonight
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 13, 2014
Codedboy95:
Mr man wapka is not a programing language :| if martins decides to delete wapka all your works will be gone
lol now that wapka can really make a cool pc site, can you compare it to blogger?

Blogger has no feature at all, but with wapka you can embrace almost all web technology.
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by naijaxplorer: 4:17pm On Nov 13, 2014
ClintonNzedimma:

i dnt know y he is hyping that site....maybe its because ave not seen the desktop version.
If not that mobile version is like chin chin for me.
I dont overrate myself but i am probably one of the best Wapka user on nairaland alongside paulhq and naijazoom.
nor mind am
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 13, 2014
Naijazoom:

What's this one even saying? You are fo0'lish! Did I say wapka is a programming lang? The way You reply shows you don't even look like a programmer... You're just a wannabe programmer..... Go learn some coding... And show us your site....
correct guys, this guys are fighting wapka, why we wapkans are chopping our adsense money and selling spaces.

Ask am to show you im site, whether im fit compare our own, na ideot im be joor

2 Likes

Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 13, 2014
Codedboy95:
okay i give up.. you caught me clap for yourself.. just for record purpose i don't do pbnl if that's what you're thinking of.. grin grin
The wapkan you are yabbing code their script from scratch.

1 Like

Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 13, 2014
Khaynet:
one day you people yabbing wapka
especially you that called my site a dirty compound grin grin grin
will all look back and say
"and when he started I was yabbing him o"
but never worry I'll give you free advert spaces grin grin grin grin grin
The platform does'nt matter, but how much you make.

Look at linda ikeji using featureless blogger but making millions monthly.

Mehn no mind the baggers, they will see your site sell wella soon, nah sir them go call you
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 13, 2014
Naijazoom:

Dhtml you are a fo0l, i had respect for you before thinking you even know a little, but you're very stupeed ahaha, your clouded reasoning has made me seen how unintelligent you are, if you don't start thinking like a webdeveloper you'll die with your ego... do you think i don't know what you know? i can even teach you things... i'm becoming popular and i'm earning enough with my adSense you're here talking trash who's hurt?, someone from Olx called me to give me a job to develop a forum website and i'm having plenty web projects, as far as wapka gives Html, JavaScript and Css i can do anything, now i see how retarded your reasonings are, you are not even a webdeveloper! Wapka is just like a notepad that you write html, css and javaScript codes, then the browser executes it. i can teach you if you want.. Thanks grin
live this guys abeg them no get wetin to tok
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 13, 2014
damex98:

super story :p
we shall see
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by ClintonNzedimma(m): 4:28pm On Nov 13, 2014
naijaxplorer:

nor mind am
i felt insulted when someone called ur site a dirty compound as if he earns more than u.
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by ClintonNzedimma(m): 4:30pm On Nov 13, 2014
pelij:
correct guys, this guys are fighting wapka, why we wapkans are chopping our adsense money and selling spaces.

lol...nna mehn...ego na the main thing *in Ibo man voice*
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 13, 2014
Wisdytech:
If a webmaster of Wapka defeats www.brainnewsng.com then he is great! And should be awarded!!!!
super story
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 13, 2014
pelij:
lol the wapka technology is madly encouraging me this days dear, take a look at the site at my signature, is a wapka site, but you can never imagine the pc view and mobile version.

Whether wapka or not, but as far as i can run adsense and sell space, mehn forget am, i go chop pass you....lol

wapka can be coded with every latsest technology in the web world, apart from server side programming.
Nice... I can see you really love wapka.

Whatsap 08164412295.

Add let's chat and know each other.
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 13, 2014
ClintonNzedimma:

lol...nna mehn...ego na the main thing *in Ibo man voice*
. Nna eh.
I'd like to view your site...
You said you're one of the best wapka masters on. Nairaland
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 13, 2014
ClintonNzedimma:

i felt insulted when someone called ur site a dirty compound as if he earns more than u.
Guy I was the one who called he's site a dirty compound.
I already apologized... I didn't just know the right word to use.. I will modify the post asap.
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 13, 2014
Appswheel:
when i see a site that i think is useful n valuable i check its ranking on www.alexa.com

my education portal Knowbase www..com currently ranks 2million globally. i think that is decent for a site that is just a year old n managed my an individual.

Nairaland ranks btw 900-1000 kudos to seun n d NL users n administrators.

I hope knowbase will rank btw 1-100 globally within d next 10 years.
2miller? And you are happy, hmmmm
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by ClintonNzedimma(m): 4:37pm On Nov 13, 2014
post=27983131:
. Nna eh.
I'd like to view your site...
You said you're one of the best wapka masters on. Nairaland
hahaha...whatsapp me 08093801333
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 13, 2014
pelij:

u like money o!

I komot cap for your site.
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by ClintonNzedimma(m): 4:40pm On Nov 13, 2014
post=27983188:
Guy I was the one who called he's site a dirty compound.
I already apologized... I didn't just know the right word to use.. I will modify the post asap.
okay...great.
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 13, 2014
post=27983298:
u like money o!

I komot cap for your site.
as far as i run 1week ad on adsense and they did not disapprove my ad becos is wapka, then wapkites carry go joor, i made $1,000 last month from adsense with wapka, those guys na fool.
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by naijaxplorer: 4:52pm On Nov 13, 2014
ClintonNzedimma:

lol nor mind am
but seriously he forced me into thinking of creating a pc view for my site
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 13, 2014
pelij:
as far as i run 1week ad on adsense and they did not disapprove my ad becos is wapka, then wapkites carry go joor, i made $1,000 last month from adsense with wapka, those guys na fool.

Add me on whatsap.

You mean u made 1000$ dot?

Well I still don't like wapka.
Add me let's gist like Igbo men.
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 13, 2014
naijaxplorer:

lol nor mind am
but seriously he forced me into thinking of creating a pc view for my site
Bro don't get insulted with what I said.

No doubt that word I said just motivated you to do something new.
We learn from one another.

No vex pleaseeee.

Just redesigne your site and you'll see positive review soonest.
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by naijaxplorer: 5:06pm On Nov 13, 2014
post=27983897:
Bro don't get insulted with what I said.

No doubt that word I said just motivated you to do something new.
We learn from one another.

No vex pleaseeee.

Just redesigne your site and you'll see positive review soonest.
I am not in the slightest way offended
infact I took it as a joke.
you gave your view of the website
and you spoke what you felt you shouldnt apologize for speaking your mind
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 13, 2014
post=27983757:

Add me on whatsap.

You mean u made 1000$ dot?

Well I still don't like wapka.
Add me let's gist like Igbo men.
do i look like a liar.?
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by naijaxplorer: 5:24pm On Nov 13, 2014
pelij:
do i look like a liar.?
I sight ur account brotherly
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by victorix(m): 5:40pm On Nov 13, 2014
Naijazoom:

cheesy grin you know very well I can do better than that bro...... Also I'm more of a programmer/Developer so I don't stress if you say I'm not a webmaster, I can code even heaven with wapka with my JavaScript/jQuery/CSS knowledge.... It won't take me 2hours to clone that Nairaland site but I just don't say wow to that type of design.... Also check this wapka sites with Pc when you're less busy Naijazoom.com, Hmtsoft.com and Guruswapaz.net my site Naijazoom had powerful features back in july but I removed em cos of adsense, I'm even working on a notification system on my site where you get notified if user comment or likes your post... I just stopped adding features because of adsense (needed a simple design). I'm going to switch to Sever Side (PHP) next year when I finish my Quest with PHP/MySql... But Naijazoom will remain on wapka... Till when they support Php in future.... I don't brag... My work will speak for me.... When I finish my PHP script... Nairaland is too simple bro maybe you can't do a design like that on your own.... Give me something harder to code... I've even looked it up on my Console and debugged it, no much Js library the owner just know how to design style sheets.. wink #Peace

nice sites there! I see uve got a great knowledge of wapka. Pls what code do i need to use to make ma site same size wif ma phone screen
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 13, 2014
ClintonNzedimma:

but why u dey underrate us anyhow?
We want you guys to learn proper solid professional way of coding like jscript, Python, Php, asp.net, Ruby on Rails and all that. I know that wakpa is not bad, but it is highly limited really and not so easy to use for professional work. But you know what, I am doing an experimentation on wakpa and I shall publish the result on Nairaland.
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by naijaxplorer: 5:47pm On Nov 13, 2014
dhtml18:

We want you guys to learn proper solid professional way of coding like jscript, Python, Php, asp.net, Ruby on Rails and all that. I know that wakpa is not bad, but it is highly limited really and not so easy to use for professional work. But you know what, I am doing an experimentation on wakpa and I shall publish the result on Nairaland.
I forced you Hahahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

The Most Googled Products In Every Country Of The World / Top 10 Most Visited Websites In The World 2016 By Google / Google Celebrates Nigeria's 55 years of Independence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.