Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex (72225 Views)

Toni Fenty: Girl Whose 4 Ex Boyfriends All Died Shares Picture Of New Boyfriend / Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends / Why Do Many Girls And Women Find It Hard To Resist Their Ex-boyfriends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by deb(m): 7:07am On Nov 14, 2014
DeBlunt:
Its not a crime to be single undecided

Especially at 19
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 14, 2014
Realfiness:

dat is nt supposed to surprise u because me av seen a lot. imagine 17yrs old told me she had dated four n is looking for another one as she is tired of her d last one who is already her ex.
hmmnmn
Na wa o
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by issylarry(m): 8:46am On Nov 14, 2014
Send me her contact and I won't leave ha because of sex
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by UTEWUOJO: 8:56am On Nov 14, 2014
She is too young for that
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 14, 2014
secondary virgin kwa?
No sex no boyfriends,take it like dah
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 14, 2014
Beehorn:
my cousin must date o
hahahaha, then she must 4ck oo
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by pcagbaji(m): 9:59am On Nov 14, 2014
she should not give up her virginity just like that she's only 19yrs she should focus on her studies than relationship she's still young
sex shouldn't be her number one thinking for now .sweetheart forget the guys for now and be focused on ur studies.if you give them ur virginity they will still dump you at the end so be wise dear.
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by simplygreat(m): 10:06am On Nov 14, 2014
D guys running away aint worthy of her. She shud still stick to her word of remaining the secondary virgin. Nuthing good comes easy. Evry good thing in life is worth d wait and patience. D Right Prince will wait and she's young so she can wait for him else she can choose to settle wit the mediocres and then Mr A, MR B up till Mr Z and beyond will flood her life and inorder to see hw to keep them she wud be straffing all of dem as dey com and will always go as once each guy has his fill he wud break up. D gal ends up loosing her reputation which is priceless and her body becomes so loose and free and even aged due to over activity. Be wise sex and abstinence is great and rewarding and d first screen to chase out d wrong people. Wish u d best choice pleasing to nature and God. Shalom
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by kings11ng(m): 10:07am On Nov 14, 2014
Beehorn:
Hello nairalanders. I am in need of matured piece of advice. My cousin is currently 19 yrz old and she had dated 4 guys. She is single and searching. All her exes ran away from her. The reason why they left her is because she refused to give up her virginity. Should she start having sex so has to please them? N.B: SHE IS A SECONDARY VIRGIN.
just tell us that you are the one involved

1 Like

Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 14, 2014
Beehorn:
Hello nairalanders. I am in need of matured piece of advice. My cousin is currently 19 yrz old and she had dated 4 guys. She is single and searching. All her exes ran away from her. The reason why they left her is because she refused to give up her virginity. Should she start having sex so has to please them? N.B: SHE IS A SECONDARY VIRGIN.
stupid post with ten comments.19 is old to date.but you cant date without sex,so i say go have sex..what diffrence is there if youre a virgin or not.you still get married if youre no virgin,so go have fun
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by greatblinks: 10:27am On Nov 14, 2014
laykorn:
Which one is secondary again?
Ayamlaykorn
. Help me ask ooo. Na skul ne
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 14, 2014
its been long i have commented on nairaland, so somebody should help eluci-laborate matter grin
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by Beehorn(f): 2:06pm On Nov 14, 2014
kudoxs:
KUDOXS is here people, I am not asking much of you, I am just asking you to keep me in the contest by not deleting my name when you vote. I am in GRP 5 and NO 10.Thank you and God bless. I don't have a campaign manager, no fancy display poster , but I have you my people and that is enough for me. Please share and tell your friends and loved ones. Your vote counts. www.nairaland.com/1995552/mr-nairaland-december-2014-edition#27994912
ok...al d best
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by Sonsugar: 2:23pm On Nov 14, 2014
she is the best and knows herself.my dear if you can keep it till the d-day please do because it make the guy respect you and give his heart to you.all guys want to run after the loose cannon even me but they will always respect you for doing the right thing though they might not tell you.thumbs up to her.
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by ellahzy(f): 6:31pm On Nov 14, 2014
ur cousin is not serious,.... if u dont want to be tempted to eat d cake, then dont come to d bakery.

U GET MY POINT?
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by Phoenixfrank(m): 10:09pm On Nov 14, 2014
She is still young and she should remember that she got a great life ahead of her. she need to redirect and invest her life and time on something better than guys.
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by SenatorJames(m): 11:29pm On Nov 14, 2014
laykorn:
Which one is secondary again?
Ayamlaykorn
I tire oooo.
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by SenatorJames(m): 11:33pm On Nov 14, 2014
Beehorn:
when a gal dnt allow her man gt to the promise land...bt he is allowd to touch the gate
Is the guy name called Moses?
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by cupidhero(m): 8:35am On Nov 15, 2014
Beehorn:
it is her life she should never let things like dating make her do what she does not like atleast for now. if i can leave so many girls because i don't wanna become sexually attached to them then she too can do it until she feels the need to let go and let a boy have his way with her. sex is more than what you think it is,it is a ritual thats whyyou have to go fully naked to make it better. open your eyes people. i'm not saying í'm a virgin or that i'm a saint but i can't just have sex cos a girl wants it or cos i feel like it. if i have to sin the least i can do is to commit it with the perfect girl.
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by cupidhero(m): 8:39am On Nov 15, 2014
Vote chibwike

Vote naijaboy

vote tosyn2much

for mr nairaland 2014
peace!!
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by mcpapillo(m): 11:03am On Nov 15, 2014
She can always use Love Machine..
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by Nobody: 2:47am On Nov 17, 2014
Beehorn:

No.

Everyone is out for themselves. You don't change your principles for anyone, but rather find someone who fits your ideals and/or complements them.

2 Likes

Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by Diseye29(m): 5:30am On Nov 17, 2014
nigerians n hypocrits no deference ,especialy d guy/men ....dis guys dat are sayin she is too young at 19 to av sex ,if dy by any chance see hr on d road they will like to tust hr, may God save ur uncontrolable joystick ,am nt supportin bad either op@ u ar maturd enoff to no d rite tin
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by chinguk: 1:15am On Nov 28, 2014
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by timota(m): 12:59pm On Dec 07, 2014
Beehorn:
A secondary virgin is someone that has been touched and romanced but hasn't been disflowered.
No I disagree a secondary virgin is someone that has been having sex before and later decides not to have sex again.So from the day that she made that decision she is a secondary virgin check your dictionary
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by Beehorn(f): 8:50pm On Dec 09, 2014
timota:
No I disagree a secondary virgin is someone that has been having sex before and later decides not to have sex again.So from the day that she made that decision she is a secondary virgin check your dictionary
ok ma
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by Beehorn(f): 9:21pm On Dec 09, 2014
Pls advise by commenting o
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by Youngpo413: 3:14pm On Dec 15, 2014
Beehorn:
my cousin must date o
sure
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by chinguk: 1:56pm On Dec 28, 2014
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by mrobotor: 1:17am On Mar 27, 2015
!!! How To Get Your husband Back & Avoid Divorce !!!

At last my happiness has been restored by a Man named Dr Jato ,, my name is Lisa Buckley I want every one on this site or forum to join me thank this Dr JATO for what he just did for me and my kids. my story goes like this I was married to my husband for 5 years we were living happily together for this years and not until he traveled to SPAIN for a business trip where he met this prostitute who be witched him to hate me and the kids and love her only so when my husband came back from the trip he said he does not want to see me and my kids again so he drove us out of the house and he was now going to SPAIN to see that other woman. so I and my kids were now so frustrated and I was just staying with my mum and I was not be treating good because my mama got married to another man when my daddy died, so the man she got married to was not treating I and my kids well so I was so confuse and I was searching for a way to get my husband back to me and my kids so one day as I was browsing on my computer I saw a testimony about this MAN Dr JATO of Jatosolution@hotmail.com shared on the internet by a lady and it impress me too so I also think of giving it a try at first,,but i was scared by when I think of what me and my kids are passing through so I contact him and he told me to stay calm for just two days that my husband shall be restored to me and to my best surprise I received a call from my husband on the second day asking after the kids and I called Dr JATO and he said your problems are solved my child so this was how I get my family back after a long stress of brake up by an evil lady so with all this help from Dr JATO of Jatosolution@hotmail.com I want you all on this forums or guestbook to join me to say a huge thanks to Dr jato and I will also advice for any one in such or similar problems or any kind of problems should also contact him for help and not only that i think he does he also do many spell as far he is a spell caster you can invite him on facebook at jato oboh or call him at +2347014201935 he is there to ANSWER you at any time hope you find your problem solve.
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by dsolomon(m): 10:24am On Jul 16, 2015
Soi to ask ooooo pls wht is the level of her education first.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady's Comment On A Dead Man's Photo. Regrets Not Having Sex With Him / This Simple Nigerian Wedding Has Gone Viral Online / Transsexual Ivana Spends £87,000 To Look Like A Sex Doll (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.