Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex (72198 Views)

Toni Fenty: Girl Whose 4 Ex Boyfriends All Died Shares Picture Of New Boyfriend / Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends / Why Do Many Girls And Women Find It Hard To Resist Their Ex-boyfriends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by LewisO: 12:41pm On Nov 13, 2014
99.9 % of the pple here aren't giving that young chick a pure advice! Naija guyz i hailoo... :D99.9 % of the pple here aren't giving that young chick a pure advice! Naija guyz i hailoo...
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by timota(m): 12:43pm On Nov 13, 2014
ibkonekt:
She shouldnt. Virginity is precious. But if ur asking that means she una don dey consider am
pls note that she has been deflowered before now she just claim being a virgin even if u had sex last night and u repent today u are still a virgin but a secondary virgin
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by kelechi50: 12:51pm On Nov 13, 2014
Does school prepare children for the real world ? If yes how and if no why
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by Beehorn(f): 12:52pm On Nov 13, 2014
andyolo:

Your body is the temple of the lord. Pls remain a virgin and be proud of it.
yes o
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by maxisfield(f): 12:52pm On Nov 13, 2014
laykorn:
Which one is secondary again?
Ayamlaykorn

Lmao grin grin grin
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by timota(m): 12:53pm On Nov 13, 2014
98 percent of the people that comment on this topic are illitrates pls u people should check the meaning of secondary virgin first.My mum is a secondary virgin of about 30 years. And the person that posted this should declare the duration of her secondary virginity.
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by maxisfield(f): 12:53pm On Nov 13, 2014
aristocrazzy:
Secondary virgin? She shud take it to the next level and become tertiary virgin. Na dat 1 sure pass.

Laf wan kee me for ds thread..secondary virgin ni tertiary virgin ko grin grin
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by BreezyRita(f): 1:06pm On Nov 13, 2014
Secondary?? Which one?
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by Beehorn(f): 1:07pm On Nov 13, 2014
timota:
98 percent of the people that comment on this topic are illitrates pls u people should check the meaning of secondary virgin first.My mum is a secondary virgin of about 30 years. And the person that posted this should declare the duration of her secondary virginity.
A secondary virgin is someone that has been touched and romanced but hasn't been disflowered.
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by Beehorn(f): 1:11pm On Nov 13, 2014
Nairalanders pls comment o...fp straight o
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by Beehorn(f): 1:14pm On Nov 13, 2014
timota:
pls note that she has been deflowered before now she just claim being a virgin even if u had sex last night and u repent today u are still a virgin but a secondary virgin
she is still a virgin
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by Beehorn(f): 1:18pm On Nov 13, 2014
Am so sorry that i am unable to reply some commets...have been busy advising my cousin sister since.
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by AndreRose(f): 1:36pm On Nov 13, 2014
Beehorn:
my cousin must date o
I suspect your d one. Jux do d needful wink
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by lukuluku101(m): 1:39pm On Nov 13, 2014
Beehorn:
Am so sorry that i am unable to reply some commets...have been busy advising my cousin sister since.

Why is everyone here trying so hard to put sand in my garri nau.

Beehornyy, please pay no mind to all their evil comments.

You & your cousin can deflower me and I'll return the favour. Just mutual 'dis-virgining', no commitments necessary.

I don't wantu let one boy chop ur apple, clean mouth then take off. 3 of us can sign a MoU, knack & put our virginity "behind us" (metaphorically)
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by hollagokay(m): 1:40pm On Nov 13, 2014
Beehorn:
when a gal dnt allow her man gt to the promise land...bt he is allowd to touch the gate
I laff I no see person join me. secondary virgin ko, kindergarten virgin ni!!!. at 19yrs she your cousin is already feeling lonely. my candid advice to her is to wait till she is ready to get married before starting a serious relationship with any guy. remaining a virgin till her wedding night is the best gift a woman can give her man and gain his full respect if the guy is not some scum... a word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by Orikinla(m): 1:44pm On Nov 13, 2014
Let us be honest, many girls and women in Nigeria need Vaginal Rejuvenation before marriage and during marriage, but majority of them are ignorant of it and even their Nigerian guys and husbands cannot tell the difference between a healthy vagina and an unhealthy one.

Due to the sensitive nature of women's feelings about their Instruments, many women may be hesitant to discuss the matter, and may be slow to pursue treatment options. Nevertheless, a woman's relationship with her vagina is an important one, and one that can have a significant impact on her self-esteem, confidence, and feelings of contentment. The after effects of childbearing can cause unwanted repercussions like involuntary urination or a loss of sensation which can result in a lack of stimulation and enjoyment during sex. Vaginal rejuvenation procedures are designed to remedy these issues, and give women back a sense of control over their physiology.

To know more and view the different forms of vaginal disorders, see http://totnaija..com/2014/11/vaginal-rejuvenation-procedures-rebuild.html.

PS: FOR ADULTS ONLY.

Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by Srew404: 1:49pm On Nov 13, 2014
That was how this babe of mine , after 8months into the relationship and the kumbis supplies. Just one sudden day she draft change of agreement through chats that no more kumbis for me till... , to me i thought that was a mere prank. Not until she came visiting, hoping and tried all attempt , for where? to my very surprise no show ( what's even more nauseating is that she refuse to even kiss). Reality dawn on me what could ve gone wrong. Ever since then she left. We never uttered an alphabet to each other.
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by rigarmortis: 1:49pm On Nov 13, 2014
berem:
At 19years,she already dated 4guys. I had my first boyfriend at 36years.
Does it mean all she thinks about is having a boyfriend instead of concentrating on her studies?

you had your first BF at 36 because you are fugly, a lair, you are so full of sh1ttt your eyes are yellow and your speech stink lies, lastly your brain has been politically kicked so deep into your a55 you shiiitt grey matter.

no surprise here.
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by godoluwa(m): 1:52pm On Nov 13, 2014
Beehorn:
when a gal dnt allow her man gt to the promise land...bt he is allowd to touch the gate
lwkm...touch d gate without entering d paradise. if na u be d man, wetin u go do? well, theres ntin bad if she didnt av bf at her age ok. she suppose to concentrate on her career now. my 1kobo though
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by DonaldGenes(m): 1:53pm On Nov 13, 2014
Beehorn:
Lmao! Promised Land
You ladies are ridiculing the Holy Word of God

Mtcheww
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by DonaldGenes(m): 1:56pm On Nov 13, 2014
woky:
give me her contact. wink
Ash.......Coughs!
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by lukuluku101(m): 1:57pm On Nov 13, 2014
rigarmortis:

you had your first BF at 36 because you are fugly, a liar, you are so full of sh1ttt your eyes are yellow and your speech stink lies, lastly your brain has been politically kicked so deep into your a55 you shiiitt grey matter.

no surprise here.

Ah ahnnnnnn! She no gree u knack ni? Abi she reconstruct ur destiny? Please enlighten me...cos eleyi gidi gaaan shocked
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by coolxpat(m): 2:04pm On Nov 13, 2014
Beehorn:
well, that's an interesting development. It makes no different
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by jimmy101231(m): 2:05pm On Nov 13, 2014
Beehorn:
Hello nairalanders. I am in need of matured piece of advice. My cousin is currently 19 yrz old and she had dated 4 guys. She is single and searching. All her exes ran away from her. The reason why they left her is because she refused to give up her virginity. Should she start having sex so has to please them? N.B: SHE IS A SECONDARY VIRGIN.
I swear u be mumu at 19 na boyfriend remain for ur family abi...I feel ashame with ur post
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by killercute16(m): 2:29pm On Nov 13, 2014
Beehorn:
Lol
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by tunaguy(m): 2:31pm On Nov 13, 2014
lol shes an adult not a teen let her make decisions her self
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by Fellonigerians: 2:31pm On Nov 13, 2014
Beehorn:
Hello nairalanders. I am in need of matured piece of advice. My cousin is currently 19 yrz old and she had dated 4 guys. She is single and searching. All her exes ran away from her. The reason why they left her is because she refused to give up her virginity. Should she start having sex so has to please them? N.B: SHE IS A SECONDARY VIRGIN.

Body no be firewood... If she cant give, allow them to go to who can give...

Maybe she is not meant to be with them...
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by timota(m): 2:32pm On Nov 13, 2014
Beehorn:
she is still a virgin
pls check the meaning of secondary virgin in your dictionary
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by macEDWIN(m): 2:34pm On Nov 13, 2014
Hello pls you are young and have your body, however, your is the temple of holy spirit pls I advise you to guide it by the grace of the Lord he will provide you with your dream husband. I envy you pls, continue in the Lord do not be decisived by any man or woman cos is for your future husband. May good Lord assist you amen
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by killercute16(m): 2:35pm On Nov 13, 2014
llouis:
why would a 19 year old be dating?
Isn't she supposed to be focused on her studies and developing her talents and understanding herself?

If she must by all means date then she should go out with matured men.

Children do not play because they are young; they are young so that they can play.

Any one who runs away because she isn't ready to "play" with them is a child. Shikena!!!

My advice is she waits for a man who is ready to keep his manhood in his pants till marriage.

Such men still exist in this world.

Children and animals who think they are men would always want to have fun dangling their joy sticks all in a bid to plug and play, but at the end of the day, when they want to marry they would desperately seek out a virgin.

Now I ask "if every man was like them who will marry all they ones they have been plugging and playing with?"

Is this madness or sparta or what?
Oga Calm down oh.....this is not a presidential debate ni!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by timota(m): 2:38pm On Nov 13, 2014
Beehorn:
A secondary virgin is someone that has been touched and romanced but hasn't been disflowered.
that is not correct a secondary virgin is someone who has been having sex before and later she decides to stop having it.From the day she stop having sex she is now termed a secondary virgin or born again virgin pls check your dictionary

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Stop Hypin Nl Dudes. / Nigerian Lady's Comment On A Dead Man's Photo. Regrets Not Having Sex With Him / This Simple Nigerian Wedding Has Gone Viral Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.