Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Breaking: When A Girl Says She Doesn't Have A Phone!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Breaking: When A Girl Says She Doesn't Have A Phone!!! (8170 Views)

Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! / Dating Someone Who Doesn't Have A Car Is....inconvenient" / Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: When A Girl Says She Doesn't Have A Phone!!! by Kirinwa: 10:35am On Dec 29, 2014
Have you been toasting a girl and just at moment of exchanging numbers she tells you she doesn't have a phone. What will be your reaction?

Girls we have phones of 2k now so why tell us you don't have a phone. Do we sell phones or what?
Your views..

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: When A Girl Says She Doesn't Have A Phone!!! by TDstarr: 10:39am On Dec 29, 2014
its an old line, when dey dont wana give u their number mayb dey av a bf or something,

av seen a girls do dat many times and dey av fones
Re: Breaking: When A Girl Says She Doesn't Have A Phone!!! by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 29, 2014
Buy her a phone and take her number.

You should know she don't want to give you her number so you move on

1 Like

Re: Breaking: When A Girl Says She Doesn't Have A Phone!!! by naijaboiy: 10:53am On Dec 29, 2014
brito:
Buy her a phone and take her number
i thought as much

1 Like

Re: Breaking: When A Girl Says She Doesn't Have A Phone!!! by Princecalm(m): 11:00am On Dec 29, 2014
brito:
is it worth the stress? Just to get her number you will buy her a phone and probably a sim.
Re: Breaking: When A Girl Says She Doesn't Have A Phone!!! by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 29, 2014
Princecalm:
is it worth the stress? Just to get her number you will buy her a phone and probably a sim.

Yes, the op said she can get it for 2k, it won't hurt if you buy it for a lady you claim to love
Re: Breaking: When A Girl Says She Doesn't Have A Phone!!! by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 29, 2014
brito:
iphone 6, she would love you die!
Re: Breaking: When A Girl Says She Doesn't Have A Phone!!! by Dreyl(m): 11:05am On Dec 29, 2014
Obviously she's lying, she just don't want to give her number out.
Re: Breaking: When A Girl Says She Doesn't Have A Phone!!! by folawiyoma(m): 11:05am On Dec 29, 2014
Well that is a local girl or small girl. Small girls sef have phone na.

Hiss . Some will even say the phone just got spoild .

Some girls don't know how to be independent. Mtcwwwwww.
Re: Breaking: When A Girl Says She Doesn't Have A Phone!!! by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 29, 2014
runzlord:
iphone 6, she would love you die!

Can you buy a phone for a lady you just met?
Re: Breaking: When A Girl Says She Doesn't Have A Phone!!! by Coolguy89(m): 11:07am On Dec 29, 2014
Were her father,mek he buy for her na grin
Re: Breaking: When A Girl Says She Doesn't Have A Phone!!! by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 29, 2014
brito:

Can you buy a phone for a lady you just met?
yes. But i will make sure she is always by my side. But instead of buying it, show her u have money then promise her, she would be loyal.
Re: Breaking: When A Girl Says She Doesn't Have A Phone!!! by Princecalm(m): 11:15am On Dec 29, 2014
brito:

Yes, the op said she can get it for 2k, it won't hurt if you buy it for a lady you claim to love
what if the girl lied to you that she hasn't got any and after buying it for her, she refuses to take it. What will you do next?
Re: Breaking: When A Girl Says She Doesn't Have A Phone!!! by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 29, 2014
If u cant buy the phone for her,you simply walk away
Re: Breaking: When A Girl Says She Doesn't Have A Phone!!! by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 29, 2014
runzlord:
yes. But i will make sure she is always by my side. But instead of buying it, show her u have money then promise her, she would be loyal.

She must be a teen to fall for that
Re: Breaking: When A Girl Says She Doesn't Have A Phone!!! by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 29, 2014
kristina1:

That's the simple truth
Re: Breaking: When A Girl Says She Doesn't Have A Phone!!! by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 29, 2014
brito:
Is dat coming from ur mouth or anus?
Re: Breaking: When A Girl Says She Doesn't Have A Phone!!! by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 29, 2014
kristina1:
Weakhead
Re: Breaking: When A Girl Says She Doesn't Have A Phone!!! by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 29, 2014
starlingleanets:
Is dat coming from ur mouth or anus?

Overzealous fool, from your anus
Re: Breaking: When A Girl Says She Doesn't Have A Phone!!! by SageNaruto(m): 11:26am On Dec 29, 2014
brito:

lol
Re: Breaking: When A Girl Says She Doesn't Have A Phone!!! by smileysmiles(f): 11:34am On Dec 29, 2014
i dont have a phone" and buy me a fone are VERY different things..

@op if she says she doesnt have a fone it means she does not have a phone.. or is there any other translation to dat??

and ladies please, lets respect ourselves... i dont knw how u feel wen u see boys u can feed conveniently posting "all girls are beggers"
Re: Breaking: When A Girl Says She Doesn't Have A Phone!!! by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 29, 2014
brito:

laughing hard see as i pull ur skirt nd u fall yakata for skygrin
Re: Breaking: When A Girl Says She Doesn't Have A Phone!!! by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 29, 2014
smileysmiles:

@op if she says she doesnt have a fone it means she does not have a phone.. or is there any other translation to dat??

Yea,there is, dat statement is mixdiconjuctional in meaning. It means "I expect u to buy a phone for me" nd "I don't have a phone"
Re: Breaking: When A Girl Says She Doesn't Have A Phone!!! by Kirinwa: 11:40am On Dec 29, 2014
smileysmiles:

You are a girl, you tell me.

Maybe she wants to open office.
Re: Breaking: When A Girl Says She Doesn't Have A Phone!!! by smileysmiles(f): 11:44am On Dec 29, 2014
starlingleanets:
Yea,there is, dat statement is mixdiconjuctional in meaning. It means "I expect u to buy a phone for me" nd "I don't have a phone"

she said "i dont have a phone" u interpreted "i expect u to buy me a phone" whose fault is that
Re: Breaking: When A Girl Says She Doesn't Have A Phone!!! by smileysmiles(f): 11:45am On Dec 29, 2014
Kirinwa:

You are a girl, you tell me.

Maybe she wants to open office.

so now understanding of English language is based on gender? interesting.
Re: Breaking: When A Girl Says She Doesn't Have A Phone!!! by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 29, 2014
smileysmiles:

she said "i dont have a phone" u interpreted "i expect u to buy me a phone" whose fault is that
Na hm fourth na.
Re: Breaking: When A Girl Says She Doesn't Have A Phone!!! by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 29, 2014
starlingleanets:
laughing hard see as i pull ur skirt nd u fall yakata for skygrin

its ok, how you dey?
Re: Breaking: When A Girl Says She Doesn't Have A Phone!!! by smileysmiles(f): 11:47am On Dec 29, 2014
starlingleanets:
Na hm fourth na.

den i have made my point
Re: Breaking: When A Girl Says She Doesn't Have A Phone!!! by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 29, 2014
SageNaruto:

lol

my sh is here, how far
Re: Breaking: When A Girl Says She Doesn't Have A Phone!!! by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 29, 2014
brito:

its ok, how you dey?
Am cool over here except for this dry wind and you?
Re: Breaking: When A Girl Says She Doesn't Have A Phone!!! by smileysmiles(f): 11:51am On Dec 29, 2014
starlingleanets:

and please, what does "mixdiconjuctional" mean? i asked google... i dint find an answer

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biafra Girls (pictures) / Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Women Love Sex More Than Men / -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.