Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Guys, What I Found Out About Most Ladies (shocking) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What I Found Out About Most Ladies (shocking) (706 Views)

The Bitter Truth Most Ladies Refuse To Accept / We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed / 15 Things Most Ladies Do When Goes To Visit They Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guys, What I Found Out About Most Ladies (shocking) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 16, 2014
This afternoon, I came out of my flat with a full smile on my face.. I was unconsciouslly almost laughing. my neigbour (a lady) walk up to me and asked me " David, what is making you smile?".. I told her am happy because tambual has won the court case between him and PDP about his defection.. she was like "who is tambual? " I was shocked because this lady is a graduate yet she knows little or nothing about politics.. my fellow guys why is it that most girls/ladies knows little or nothing about politics ??... their cluelessness really disgusts me most times

1 Like

Re: Guys, What I Found Out About Most Ladies (shocking) by farano(f): 6:53pm On Dec 16, 2014
Ok
Re: Guys, What I Found Out About Most Ladies (shocking) by SeverusSnape(m): 7:06pm On Dec 16, 2014
They usually don't care to know what's going on in the political scene, Most prefer to watch telemundo and nollywood. BTW, is this supposed to be in the romance section?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Question For Thick Girls Only Do You Find Slim Guys Attractive? / Four Surefire Signs You're More Than "Just Friends" / Her Incessant Talk Of Witches N Diabolism In Her Family Is Fading Ma Love 4 Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.