Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

I Dont Understand My Landlord's Wife Anymore! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dont Understand My Landlord's Wife Anymore! (9806 Views)

Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? / My Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dont Understand My Landlord's Wife Anymore! by dejhigh: 3:37pm On Nov 13, 2014
did she try to caution you that what you are doing is bad?
Re: I Dont Understand My Landlord's Wife Anymore! by Bimpe29: 3:37pm On Nov 13, 2014
cokacoola:
Pls i need a honest advice on this matter, i move into my new apartment about a month now, my landlord stays in india so it was just the wife nd the kids staying.. The wife seems to be a good woman, if i didt go to work sumtimes i wil stay in their apartment chat with her and play with d kid she is juxt the kinda peaceful landlady any teneat wil wish for but my problem with is that anytime i bring any babe to the house, her mood wil change and she will not talk with me for a long time. This has been happening 4 long now and i have not have the courage to confront her.....ADVICE PLS
''i move into my new apartment about a month now'' and ''This has been happening 4 long now'' How long? Is like your cooked story is incoherent. Within a month, how many days have you not gone to office? How many times have brought Babe home within the last month?

4 Likes

Re: I Dont Understand My Landlord's Wife Anymore! by utenwuson: 3:46pm On Nov 13, 2014
Why is dt am d only1 seeing ds! U move in about a month ago n u v goten very close 2 ur landlady, u bring in different women 2 lyt, she became annoyed n don't talk with u 4 a while, u ll jst do d 'hi n hello' relationship. N leta she ll still b d one talking 2 u? All in a matter of one month?? Oboit
Re: I Dont Understand My Landlord's Wife Anymore! by TheBeginning(m): 3:48pm On Nov 13, 2014
cokacoola:
those having a girlfriend make's one a sinner
He never talked about a gf, reread and you'll see he said "any babe"
Re: I Dont Understand My Landlord's Wife Anymore! by stinggy(m): 3:50pm On Nov 13, 2014
Bimpe29:

''i move into my new apartment about a month now'' and ''This has been happening 4 long now'' How long? Is like your cooked story is incoherent. Within a month, how many days have you not gone to office? How many times have brought Babe home within the last month?

Leav am na, he tink say we nor get sense grin
Re: I Dont Understand My Landlord's Wife Anymore! by mrbyron(m): 4:36pm On Nov 13, 2014
i was thinking the exact same thing. your head dey there.
Bimpe29:

Re: I Dont Understand My Landlord's Wife Anymore! by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 13, 2014
You move in a month ago and you've started entering your Landlord's apartment, Watin you find go there?

1 Like

Re: I Dont Understand My Landlord's Wife Anymore! by GoodFaith: 4:45pm On Nov 13, 2014
BreezyRita:
Maybe she's godly. And doesn't like sinners. grin grin
What about she miss her husband D
She want some D
Re: I Dont Understand My Landlord's Wife Anymore! by GoodFaith: 4:46pm On Nov 13, 2014
brito:
You move in a month ago and you've started entering your Landlord's apartment, Watin you find go there?
Good question
Answer the question
or U are not telling us the whole story
Re: I Dont Understand My Landlord's Wife Anymore! by peeparty(m): 6:01pm On Nov 13, 2014
yea it happen to me too.till the extent that she told babes am not at home wen d visit.ma guy I had to step up my game.I started by complimenting her o,from there she asked why babes d visit me everyday,my response was
Re: I Dont Understand My Landlord's Wife Anymore! by kelechiMarie(f): 6:14pm On Nov 13, 2014
Another version of andyblaze kwa.They're always on each other's threads
Re: I Dont Understand My Landlord's Wife Anymore! by Jackpott(m): 6:27pm On Nov 13, 2014
You dey give her face self. If she do am again... Just bone her, don't give her anytime of the day. don't even greet her or even enter her house. Even if she starts talking to you, you go still bone am. Until she ask you whether you guys are quarrelling, then tell her how childish she's been acting...
Re: I Dont Understand My Landlord's Wife Anymore! by obi4eze(m): 6:38pm On Nov 13, 2014
Nobody should advice this troll. He is Andyblaze.
Re: I Dont Understand My Landlord's Wife Anymore! by baralatie(m): 7:05pm On Nov 13, 2014
you don't die before!
Re: I Dont Understand My Landlord's Wife Anymore! by Bibol(f): 7:20pm On Nov 13, 2014
Why should you confront her about this in the first place? You are an adult and you owe her no explanations about who you allow into your apartment. Limit the way you relate with her and you will have peace of mind.
Re: I Dont Understand My Landlord's Wife Anymore! by BreezyRita(f): 7:22pm On Nov 13, 2014
cokacoola:
those having a girlfriend make's one a sinner
You mean "does"?
Re: I Dont Understand My Landlord's Wife Anymore! by KingTom(m): 7:34pm On Nov 13, 2014
BreezyRita:

You mean "does"?
Mad girlgrin grin
Re: I Dont Understand My Landlord's Wife Anymore! by BreezyRita(f): 7:37pm On Nov 13, 2014
KingTom:

Mad girlgrin grin

cheesy cheesy
Re: I Dont Understand My Landlord's Wife Anymore! by KingTom(m): 7:39pm On Nov 13, 2014
Re: I Dont Understand My Landlord's Wife Anymore! by Roum(m): 7:52pm On Nov 13, 2014
[quote author=cokacoola post=27977843]Pls i need a honest advice on this matter, i move into my new apartment about a month now, my landlord stays in india so it was just the wife nd the kids staying.. The wife seems to be a good woman, if i didt go to work sumtimes i wil stay in their apartment chat with her and play with d kid she is juxt the kinda peaceful landlady any teneat wil wish for but my problem with is that anytime i bring any babe to the house, her mood wil change and she will not talk with me for a long time. This has been happening 4 long now an

.that woman wants you more than u want her
Re: I Dont Understand My Landlord's Wife Anymore! by Movesz(m): 8:14pm On Nov 13, 2014
cokacoola:
Pls i need a honest advice on this matter, i move into my new apartment about a month now, my landlord stays in india so it was just the wife nd the kids staying.. The wife seems to be a good woman, if i didt go to work sumtimes i wil stay in their apartment chat with her and play with d kid she is juxt the kinda peaceful landlady any teneat wil wish for but my problem with is that anytime i bring any babe to the house, her mood wil change and she will not talk with me for a long time. This has been happening 4 long now and i have not have the courage to confront her.....ADVICE PLS
lol tots of a crazy mind
Re: I Dont Understand My Landlord's Wife Anymore! by cokacoola(m): 8:26pm On Nov 13, 2014
obi4eze:
Nobody should advice this troll. He is Andyblaze.
am not andyblaze and can never be him!
Re: I Dont Understand My Landlord's Wife Anymore! by halmeyd(m): 8:29pm On Nov 13, 2014
Op,abeg na ur john thomas she want,flog her wit ur flexible koboko,bt afta lamoshuanging her u kum dey feel like somersaultin 3 times or crowing like a fowl den u don enta am b dat ooo
Re: I Dont Understand My Landlord's Wife Anymore! by hardbody: 8:36pm On Nov 13, 2014
cokacoola:

Inconsistency identified on your post. You moved in about a month ago. Let's say one week was used for familiarity that leaves us with 3 weeks. Lets assume again u spent a week after that playing with her and the kids. Leaves us with 2 weeks. How many times did you bring these ladies leaving how many days for her to beef you. Bros you can lie oooo
Re: I Dont Understand My Landlord's Wife Anymore! by NosaHenry(m): 8:37pm On Nov 13, 2014
I think one month is too short for you to have grown to such a familiar level or are you interested in her?
Re: I Dont Understand My Landlord's Wife Anymore! by hardbody: 8:40pm On Nov 13, 2014
Jackpott:
You dey give her face self. If she do am again... Just bone her, don't give her anytime of the day. don't even greet her or even enter her house. Even if she starts talking to you, you go still bone am. Until she ask you whether you guys are quarrelling, then tell her how childish she's been acting...

Assuming the post was real, I would have advised the OP to get another place before applying your prescription. He will be thrown out long before he knows what hit him. Heaven knows no fury like a woman scorned...
Re: I Dont Understand My Landlord's Wife Anymore! by kaydee(m): 8:41pm On Nov 13, 2014
If her husband is in India,don't touch her oh! I live with Indians & I know how they handle situations like this
Re: I Dont Understand My Landlord's Wife Anymore! by obi4eze(m): 8:48pm On Nov 13, 2014
cokacoola:
am not andyblaze and can never be him!
Liar!!! You think we don't know that you are Andyblaze
Re: I Dont Understand My Landlord's Wife Anymore! by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 13, 2014
BreezyRita:
Maybe she's godly. And doesn't like sinners. grin grin
Wow! Never thought I'd find Judge Judy on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: I Dont Understand My Landlord's Wife Anymore! by sirwilly1(m): 9:48pm On Nov 13, 2014
Nwanne, your landlady na-anwuru gi. Lwkm.
Re: I Dont Understand My Landlord's Wife Anymore! by Andyblaze: 9:57pm On Nov 13, 2014
[quote author=obi4eze post=27990221]
Liar!!! You think we don't know that you are Andyblaze[/quote

grin
Re: I Dont Understand My Landlord's Wife Anymore! by damsie(f): 10:11pm On Nov 13, 2014
Do u want to continue earning unlimited income all your life without any stress from the comfort of your living room? Then you have just sacked your bossy boss at work. http://www.infobiznaija.com/oyinda/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When He Says 'send Me Booty Pic' / I Made Airforce1 Sleep On Me Like A 2yrs Old - Photos / Nigeria's Beverly Osu's Big Brother Africa Shower Scene Video Leaked [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.