Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Afenifere, Ohanaeze Back Jonathan’s Declaration - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afenifere, Ohanaeze Back Jonathan’s Declaration (15792 Views)

White Witches Back Jonathan To Beat Buhari / Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities / South-south, South-east Governors Back Jonathan, Condemn Northern Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afenifere, Ohanaeze Back Jonathan’s Declaration by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 14, 2014
Your insult won't stop GEJ come 2015 so go ahead.... GEJ till 2020
hazyfm:

WITH THIS UR COMMENT, U ARE WELCOMING INSULTS

4 Likes

Re: Afenifere, Ohanaeze Back Jonathan’s Declaration by Icon4s(m): 11:51am On Nov 14, 2014
kennygee:
For how much and what fraction of Afenifere and Ohaneze?

Because i am sure there will be fractions in these groups.

"Fraction". grin
U must be a Yoruba man. grin

3 Likes

Re: Afenifere, Ohanaeze Back Jonathan’s Declaration by kakakent: 11:54am On Nov 14, 2014
ddooskie:
China built d worlds largest hydroelectric plant~22,000MW for
$25 billion; # Nigeria spent $35.45billion for just 2,500MW
under GEJ's administration, and still plans to spend more!!
"Stealing is not corruption."

Oboy you can lie when did 250 billion dollars become 25 goggle ur facts or stop lying in order to pull down a good man

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Afenifere, Ohanaeze Back Jonathan’s Declaration by hayoakins(m): 11:55am On Nov 14, 2014
Afenifere = Afenifebi

It is a pity that they still claim to be the protege of AWO

We WANT CHANGE! Any party but certainly not PDP!
Re: Afenifere, Ohanaeze Back Jonathan’s Declaration by rozayx5(m): 11:55am On Nov 14, 2014
ddooskie:
China built d worlds largest hydroelectric plant~22,000MW for
$25 billion; # Nigeria spent $35.45billion for just 2,500MW
under GEJ's administration, and still plans to spend more!!
"Stealing is not corruption."

GEJ spent 35B$ to generate 2500MW, please give facts and not beer palour tales

3 Likes

Re: Afenifere, Ohanaeze Back Jonathan’s Declaration by samplegirl(f): 11:57am On Nov 14, 2014
braine:

You mean the 1 vote coerced by corruption and 'stomach infrastructuring'? That one sef dey.

Are you making claims becos others are making or do you have valid points? Pls can you highlight the areas where this government has inherited corruption free scenario but ended up leaving it corrupt? I am waiting plz.

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere, Ohanaeze Back Jonathan’s Declaration by brown3: 12:06pm On Nov 14, 2014
Emma3030:
china spend $380 billion not 25 oga
dont mind d fool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afenifere, Ohanaeze Back Jonathan’s Declaration by oluwasegun007(m): 12:06pm On Nov 14, 2014
HOW TO MEASURE ACHIEMENT OF A CURRENT LEADER/RULER:
* take an holistic view of previous or past leader's achievements with that of the present in terms of growth & development.
* Length of period in office
NB: when making your conclusion do not let religious & ethnic sentiments cloud your judgment(s).

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Afenifere, Ohanaeze Back Jonathan’s Declaration by Dansalau: 12:07pm On Nov 14, 2014
Afenifere is is disgrace to yoruba..... they are bunch of people fighting for their pocket....

1 Like

Re: Afenifere, Ohanaeze Back Jonathan’s Declaration by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 14, 2014
braine:
Abeg, How many votes do 'Afenifere' and 'Ohanaeze' have?
even if they have one vote,it counts.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Afenifere, Ohanaeze Back Jonathan’s Declaration by brown3: 12:11pm On Nov 14, 2014
AwesomeRims:

A word is enough for the wise..

I expect that at this point in time, Nigerians should look beyond sentiments and ethnicity to elect her leaders.. Are these mufus blind to the fact dat unemployment and corruption (which is not stealing) and theft are at their peak. I don't care who d next president is but one thing is certain, "Power must change hands" for Nigeria to move forward.. I even fink it's better for pdp to propose anoda candidate rather Dan Jonathan..

Am from Bayelsa btw
and u think all these problem can be solved withing 3 to 4yrs?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere, Ohanaeze Back Jonathan’s Declaration by ericessien24: 12:14pm On Nov 14, 2014
amuniiopz:
make all those sponsored group keep endorsing him....that won't stop APC from taking over power come 2015...I no enjoy during my youthful age but my kids won't suffer like me all for the sake of PDP.....#broomREVOLUTION.
pls who is representing APC ?

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere, Ohanaeze Back Jonathan’s Declaration by brown3: 12:19pm On Nov 14, 2014
mrvitalis:
am an igbo man ...am ashamed of my leaders ....never have we had it this bad in this democratic dispensation......where are d igbos in jonathan government......deputy speaker and deputy senate president....we are just fooling our selfs
......i have said it before igbo made a terrible mistake not to back buhari in 2011
...jonathan will never hand over to an igbo man thats a fact......but buhari can
...what has jonathan done for the igbos
...look at our roads ...the worst in d country
...we need to stand u....and take back our place as the must important group in nigeria
....our leaders has failed us ......must we also fail ourselves
...listen to all candidates and chose which one derseves our vote
...jonathan has failed indi Igbo thats a fact
..our leaders have failed us........
..we the youth need to stand and ask questions
..we are not cash and carry voters
..we are the most educated group in nigeria...fact
but dose it show in the way we act?...no
.....the same ijews that cost us the civil war are who we are now dying for ...
we need to be wise and fight for our interest as a whole
...for me i believe Jonathan has failed us and we can send a statement to who ever wins that igbo cant be bought with gifts or money

fool. fake ibo. What have any hausa president, from muritala to abach done for the ibos.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Afenifere, Ohanaeze Back Jonathan’s Declaration by brown3: 12:25pm On Nov 14, 2014
Ngwakwe:

If it is on low key, the opposition and international community will see it as lack of support from Nigerians and if he happens to win in a free and fair contest, the vocal opposition will accuse him of rigging based on the level of turn out for Buhari and the purported landslide "online" victory that heralded Buhari's declaration to run for 2015 presidential election.

As it stands now, whether the election is rigged in GEJ's favour or not, the international community will accept the result based on the crowd he pulled on the day of his declaration.

This is part of political sophistication and the opposition knows it lost the presidential election on 11th November, 2014 hence the outrage in their press release condemning Mr President's declaration.

As it stands now, the presidential election has been contested and the winner and losers known, the only thing remaining is INEC certificate of return to Mr President.
tell them, let the jajanweed on nairaland know. Their pay master have already give up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere, Ohanaeze Back Jonathan’s Declaration by ericessien24: 12:25pm On Nov 14, 2014
like I always say,I'm supporting goodluck cos he south south.I can support Yoruba too if any ,but Hausa can't rule me cos they too dumb to the extent of killing themselves for nothing.Nigeria is not thier property.

APC choose your candidate wisely

1 Like

Re: Afenifere, Ohanaeze Back Jonathan’s Declaration by brown3: 12:25pm On Nov 14, 2014
Ngwakwe:

If it is on low key, the opposition and international community will see it as lack of support from Nigerians and if he happens to win in a free and fair contest, the vocal opposition will accuse him of rigging based on the level of turn out for Buhari and the purported landslide "online" victory that heralded Buhari's declaration to run for 2015 presidential election.

As it stands now, whether the election is rigged in GEJ's favour or not, the international community will accept the result based on the crowd he pulled on the day of his declaration.

This is part of political sophistication and the opposition knows it lost the presidential election on 11th November, 2014 hence the outrage in their press release condemning Mr President's declaration.

As it stands now, the presidential election has been contested and the winner and losers known, the only thing remaining is INEC certificate of return to Mr President.
Re: Afenifere, Ohanaeze Back Jonathan’s Declaration by brown3: 12:28pm On Nov 14, 2014
ademega:
One by one we are getting to know the yoruba bastards .
Well , let them chop out of the "missing " 20 billion dollars
the yoruba bastard is Tinubu frog eyes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere, Ohanaeze Back Jonathan’s Declaration by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 14, 2014
Icon4s:

"Fraction". grin
U must be a Yoruba man. grin

Ewoh, typo, let me modify.
Re: Afenifere, Ohanaeze Back Jonathan’s Declaration by Sunnymatey(m): 12:37pm On Nov 14, 2014
It will be very wrong for u to compare what China spend in generating whatever MW to what Nig. Claim to have spend under Goodluck led govt. China might had produced locally all the components used in achieving that, moreso China may not depend on expatraite engineers compare Nig. that depends squarely on expatraite technicians for the installation of such components. Now consider; 1. Purchase( in dollers), 2. Trans 3. Labour( majorly expatraite) with other exigencies. So stop criticising ignorantly.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Afenifere, Ohanaeze Back Jonathan’s Declaration by ikweremilitant: 12:37pm On Nov 14, 2014
braine:
Abeg, How many votes do 'Afenifere' and 'Ohanaeze' have?
as many votes as a.c.f has.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere, Ohanaeze Back Jonathan’s Declaration by samplegirl(f): 12:43pm On Nov 14, 2014
mrvitalis:
am an igbo man ...am ashamed of my leaders ....never have we had it this bad in this democratic dispensation......where are d igbos in jonathan government......deputy speaker and deputy senate president....we are just fooling our selfs
......i have said it before igbo made a terrible mistake not to back buhari in 2011
...jonathan will never hand over to an igbo man thats a fact......but buhari can
...what has jonathan done for the igbos
...look at our roads ...the worst in d country
...we need to stand u....and take back our place as the must important group in nigeria
....our leaders has failed us ......must we also fail ourselves
...listen to all candidates and chose which one derseves our vote
...jonathan has failed indi Igbo thats a fact
..our leaders have failed us........
..we the youth need to stand and ask questions
..we are not cash and carry voters
..we are the most educated group in nigeria...fact
but dose it show in the way we act?...no
.....the same[b] ijews[/b] that cost us the civil war are who we are now dying for ...
we need to be wise and fight for our interest as a whole
...for me i believe Jonathan has failed us and we can send a statement to who ever wins that igbo cant be bought with gifts or money

To start with, you are not Igbo.
You have failed yourself.
It is only when you come out of this Nairaland mask that we will know your true id and assess what you have achieved as a person.
I am sure you don't have a voter card and maybe a verifiable address.
You are a noise a faceless maker.
You have no place among the progressives.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afenifere, Ohanaeze Back Jonathan’s Declaration by mrvitalis(m): 1:09pm On Nov 14, 2014
brown3:
fool. fake ibo. What have any hausa president, from muritala to abach done for the ibos.
y
brother i am an mbaise man.so am a fool igbo man
i have lived in ph all my life so i know the ijews well ...they hate us more than the hausa man

see jonathan has no respect.for the igbo man it so clear for all to see
tell me one key post they igbo man has under jonathan
Re: Afenifere, Ohanaeze Back Jonathan’s Declaration by mrvitalis(m): 1:12pm On Nov 14, 2014
samplegirl:

To start with, you are not Igbo.
You have failed yourself.
It is only when you come out of this Nairaland mask that we will know your true id and assess what you have achieved as a person.
I am sure you don't have a voter card and maybe a verifiable address.
You are a noise a faceless maker.
You have no place among the progressives.
bro am a full blooded igbo man
an mbaise man
tell me y we should kill our self for jonathan
he should be trying to pleas us
Re: Afenifere, Ohanaeze Back Jonathan’s Declaration by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 14, 2014
Forget all the banter that goes on!

When the time comes the educated and civilised majority in the south west will stand up for what is right!

Violence just can not be an election weapon. Anybody suggesting that we should change our planned activities because of terrorist are either wilfully or naively supporting terror. In time we will find out where APC is on this?

Ohaneze and Afenifere by this statement have not endorsed Jonathan. They have simply stood up for what is right!

Terrorist just cannot influence our politics, it should be a battle of ideas!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Afenifere, Ohanaeze Back Jonathan’s Declaration by deandavid(m): 1:29pm On Nov 14, 2014
am not a supporter of gej,but this bombing seems like it is being planned to disturb the president and stop him from declaration. dat means it could be the handwork of d opposition or those who want him out of power.all the same gej should have used all d power, resources and technologies at his disposal as the c in c to track and clamp down these forces for good. in another way he seems to be enjoying the bombing show.i tire for our leaders o.
Re: Afenifere, Ohanaeze Back Jonathan’s Declaration by swezenberg(m): 1:45pm On Nov 14, 2014
I care less where the leader of Nigeria comes from but when a leader is less concerned about the plight, killing and suffering of his people then he should go to hell. He will never earn my respect. My support is for a leader who will not be biased ,divide the country on ethnic and religious lines or try to stylishly oppress the masses by imposing inhumane policies to further aggravate their pain. Be it Okorocha from the East Fashola from the West, Amaechi from South South or Kwankwaso from the North any of these guys is ok by me.

Someone can help me add other good personalities from PDP and other parties.
Re: Afenifere, Ohanaeze Back Jonathan’s Declaration by Hazidic: 1:49pm On Nov 14, 2014
I will make up my mind when i see the candidate of the APC. for now i'm watching carefully. I will vote wisely dis time.
Re: Afenifere, Ohanaeze Back Jonathan’s Declaration by samplegirl(f): 1:51pm On Nov 14, 2014
mrvitalis:

bro am a full blooded igbo man
an mbaise man
tell me y we should kill our self [/b]for jonathan
he should be trying to pleas us

To start with I am a woman so it so embarrassing when you address me as [b]BRO
Who asked you to kill youself for anybody?

Who is that worth dying for, your Buhari?

Hmmmm!

3 Likes

Re: Afenifere, Ohanaeze Back Jonathan’s Declaration by Akpan107(m): 1:54pm On Nov 14, 2014
Icon4s:
Laudable! Marvellous! A particularly section of the country think they can bomb their way into power. But God pass them.

I have been saying it that the terrorism is helping Good Luck gain sympathy. If after they bomb their people and still lose the election Gobe go dey o.

Oya Chinedu, Osas, Femi, Preye, Akpan wey dey for Awusha land make una dey come home o. Something go happen o.
hmmmmm... Truelly, may God help us.
I'm yet to see what will stop GEJ come 2015.
80% of the supporters of Ex govt of Kano (Shakarou) are strongly behide GEJ.
By next Month, more than 50% of APC supporters Nationwide are coming back to PDP...
APC will be put to death after Dec 3 next month.
You can ask Aminu Tambuwal, Speaker of the House of Representative, incase you disagree with me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere, Ohanaeze Back Jonathan’s Declaration by Jackpott(m): 2:01pm On Nov 14, 2014
What's in it for me?
Re: Afenifere, Ohanaeze Back Jonathan’s Declaration by pressplay55: 2:02pm On Nov 14, 2014
GEJ Till 2019
Nigeria First! Nigeria Always!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I didn't Forge Any Certificate For Election - Adeleke Tells Keyamo / Buhari Will Build 5000 Houses In Each State Of The Federation - Shehuri / Malami Asks Court To Stop Senate Probe Of Maina’s Recall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.