Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,993 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Sanusi- Do I Support Buhari’s Decision To Contest For The Presidency Of Nigeria? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi- Do I Support Buhari’s Decision To Contest For The Presidency Of Nigeria? (36630 Views)

Soyinka Accuses Presidency Of Using Vulgar Language At Campaigns / Oby Ezekwesili, Nigerians React To INEC's Decision To Shift Polls On Twitter / Tinubu Delays Buhari’s Decision On VP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanusi- Do I Support Buhari’s Decision To Contest For The Presidency Of Nigeria? by aguizm(m): 6:04pm On Nov 15, 2014
biafranqueen:
I have tried to debate her even opened a thread with her name. I found out she is just a joker and has alternative motives.
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Sanusi- Do I Support Buhari’s Decision To Contest For The Presidency Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 15, 2014
baye2023:
Arrival lounge of Yakubu Gowon Airport... If U say Goodluck Jonathan is not working I'll slap U#TransformationAgenda

shocked shocked shocked in 2014!?!?!
Re: Sanusi- Do I Support Buhari’s Decision To Contest For The Presidency Of Nigeria? by PenSniper: 7:03pm On Nov 15, 2014
Extra-ordinarily fantastic and succinct.
Re: Sanusi- Do I Support Buhari’s Decision To Contest For The Presidency Of Nigeria? by baye2023(m): 7:06pm On Nov 15, 2014
datalossvictim1:

shocked shocked shocked in 2014!?!?!

sad
Re: Sanusi- Do I Support Buhari’s Decision To Contest For The Presidency Of Nigeria? by OYAY(m): 7:47pm On Nov 15, 2014
SLS is an epitome of knowledge and brilliancy imagine his articulate explanation of his points and x-raying of that regime economic policy as against the vested interest of the west. Whoever read and digest this article should appreciate the patrotism of that regime in taking some drastic decisions they took then. Sanusi Lamido Sanusi was not totally averse to GMB's contesting for president but only express reservation about the condition prevailing now as against 1983 era,this piece further give credence to why we MUST all support Buhari's quest to rule Nigeria again in 2015.
Re: Sanusi- Do I Support Buhari’s Decision To Contest For The Presidency Of Nigeria? by SenatorJames(m): 8:29pm On Nov 15, 2014
For those that have issue with comprehension, what this man is saying is that Buhari can be a change agent that will raise more discipline Buharis. Instead of standing on contesting at the poll.

I think there is sense in Sanusi's speech.
Re: Sanusi- Do I Support Buhari’s Decision To Contest For The Presidency Of Nigeria? by brovin: 9:56pm On Nov 16, 2014
Truely Sanusi has really made great points here.
The Tinubu led APC on whose platform he wants to contest will definitly currupt him because the party have no plans for the mases, rather they are all after their individual intrest.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi- Do I Support Buhari’s Decision To Contest For The Presidency Of Nigeria? by Jarus(m): 10:12pm On Nov 19, 2014
invisibleolly:

Tsew. I'm not suprise.

It is from him. SLS has been a no-nonsense commentator many years before be became CBN boss. I have more than 30 of his articles between 1998-2005, including this.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Rally In Kaduna: Live Pictures / Boko Haram: I Can’t Be Silent, Zulum Tells APC Governors / Throwback Photos Of Lauretta Onochie As An APC Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.