Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Youwin 4th Edition Is Here - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Youwin 4th Edition Is Here (65290 Views)

Pictures of President Jonathan Inspecting an Aircraft Made by a Youth at YOUWIN / Youwin Updates / YouWin Second Round Candidates List For The 36 States And FCT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by kfrosh: 2:23pm On Jan 18, 2015
Please who has submitted hisvYOU WIN app. I submitted mine but didn't get any kinda confirmation notification that I have submitted.
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by tundenojim: 4:27pm On Jan 18, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
chukwuka12:

1. Capital equipment- #3,600,000 40%
2. Operatung expense- #4,500,00 50%
3. Others #900,000 10%

Thats what u should have.
Regards
nenyibabs:

No o! Your total cash requested for ie 9M, is 100% not 90%. So your capital cost should not be more than 40% of 9M. 4M is about 44.4% of 9M. Do your math again.

My calculation initially was :
1. capital equipment -N4,000,000 -40%
2. Operating expenses -N5,250,000 -52.5%
3. Other -N750,000 -7.5%
Total-N10,000,000 -100%
Hope it is okey?
Thank you nenyibabs, chukwuka12 and others!

What got me confused was the previous post where some1 suggested that we should capitalize our expenses on 70% of our request (N10,000,000): 40% on capital cost and 30% on rationed btw operating and other. So did 40% and 50% saving 10% in cloud.
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by chukwuka12: 8:11pm On Jan 18, 2015
What u pasted now is ok...
I believe what the previous post u saw was saying that.. your main work will be with the 70% as u may not know when u will get the last 30%. You know the money will be given in 3 trenches... it could be 30%, 40% and 30% etc.... so go ahead. All d very best.
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by tundenojim: 8:57pm On Jan 18, 2015
chukwuka12:
What u pasted now is ok...
I believe what the previous post u saw was saying that.. your main work will be with the 70% as u may not know when u will get the last 30%. You know the money will be given in 3 trenches... it could be 30%, 40% and 30% etc.... so go ahead. All d very best.
No amount of thanks will be enough to express ma gratitude for your advise. May God reward you all!
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by openmine(m): 10:04pm On Jan 18, 2015
belovedaja:
@ openmine are you an awardee i need hep in answering some questions .

No sir...but you can still ask ur questions

1 Like

Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by Jesusbaby6(f): 1:39pm On Jan 19, 2015
guys i submitted my application for agriculture, but i feel i should have submitted for ICT where i am more proficient becos i have B.Sc Comp. Science and i have managed a cafe/Training center for over 5 years. What do you t cryhink i should do?
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 19, 2015
Jesusbaby6:
guys i submitted my application for agriculture, but i feel i should have submitted for ICT where i am more proficient becos i have B.Sc Comp. Science and i have managed a cafe/Training center for over 5 years. What do you t cryhink i should do?
Deed is done, just prepare for victory in whatever form it comes.
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by Jesusbaby6(f): 3:35pm On Jan 19, 2015
blink182:
Deed is done, just prepare for victory in whatever form it comes.

do you think i should use another email to register again??
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by linked: 3:37pm On Jan 19, 2015
@blink182.. After failing at the very last stage in youwin 3 I lack motivation to apply for youwin 4 . .. just looking for motivation..will I get it??
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 19, 2015
Jesusbaby6:

do you think i should use another email to register again??
You can do that too, I know people who submit up to 20 concept notes with the same name whichever is accepted they choose the one they are most comfortable with and apply for that.
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 19, 2015
linked:
@blink182.. After failing at the very last stage in youwin 3 I lack motivation to apply for youwin 4 . .. just looking for motivation..will I get it??
Haba, were you the only one who failed? I failed just like you but more than tripled my effort this time. I learnt from my mistakes and I learnt a lot and I am pressing on and believing I will make it this time.
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by wisehouse(m): 4:24pm On Jan 19, 2015
linked:
u are in a better place to do these even. Please ride on
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by Jesusbaby6(f): 6:41pm On Jan 19, 2015
blink182:
You can do that too, I know people who submit up to 20 concept notes with the same name whichever is accepted they choose the one they are most comfortable with and apply for that.

do u know if they were selected?
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by chukwuka12: 8:00pm On Jan 19, 2015
Jesusbaby6:
Remember that youwin gets better each year, they correct errors of the previous years, dont be surprised that youwin staffs are always peeping into this site to see comments....
However it is a risk, every thing in life is s risk, it may work for u....
But it looks difficult to me, its only d email that is different, your education is d same, date of birth d same, state and LGA d same... so if uwin is gathering data base of applicants, u can imagine what will happen.....
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by Effect001(m): 8:21pm On Jan 19, 2015
Pls which industry can i choose for fmcg wholesale distribution biz ?
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 19, 2015
Jesusbaby6:

do u know if they were selected?
Yes
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by Nobody: 7:12am On Jan 20, 2015
Hello friends, I have a question; Do we submit a Business Plan/Proposal in this Stage 1 of the application? Or we are only meant to fill the forms and submit
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by Nobody: 7:15am On Jan 20, 2015
Hello friends, I have a question; Do we submit or attach a Business Plan/Proposal in this Stage 1 of the application? Or we are only meant to fill the forms and submit

Cc: chukwuka12 blink182 wisehouse xdream
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by kayceemadu9(f): 7:55am On Jan 20, 2015
Please can an undergraduate apply?
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 20, 2015
deleyi20:
Hello friends, I have a question; Do we submit or attach a Business Plan/Proposal in this Stage 1 of the application? Or we are only meant to fill the forms and submit

Just fill the application. There's no place to attach a document or does yours have?
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by xdream(m): 9:15am On Jan 20, 2015
deleyi20:

No! You can only attach a financial forecast file in the second stage. Those questions are world class questions but you can always solve them. Peace

1 Like

Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 20, 2015
blink182:
Just fill the application. There's no place to attach a document or does yours have?

No, it doesn't, i just wanted to be sure before i begin... Meanwhile can you please enlighten me on answers to give to the first and second questions of the Marketing section... Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 20, 2015
xdream:

No! You can only attach a financial forecast file in the second stage. Those questions are world class questions but you can always solve them. Peace
Okay, I just wanted to be sure before i begin... Meanwhile can you please enlighten me on answers to give to the first and second questions of the Marketing section... Thanks bro
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 20, 2015
deleyi20:

No, it doesn't, i just wanted to be sure before i begin... Meanwhile can you please enlighten me on answers to give to the first and second questions of the Marketing section... Thanks bro
Sorry but I really can't help here. I am also learning in this regard please ask xdream or openmine or anyone else with proven capability.
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by Jesusbaby6(f): 9:41am On Jan 20, 2015
chukwuka12:
Remember that youwin gets better each year, they correct errors of the previous years, dont be surprised that youwin staffs are always peeping into this site to see comments....
However it is a risk, every thing in life is s risk, it may work for u....
But it looks difficult to me, its only d email that is different, your education is d same, date of birth d same, state and LGA d same... so if uwin is gathering data base of applicants, u can imagine what will happen.....

I used my husband's name as my last name, i can decide to use my father's name becos my fathers name is what i have on my certs afterall.
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by wisehouse(m): 9:50am On Jan 20, 2015
please these "Words used: 0/50"

can it be more than '50' words. ?

because when i write above '50' that column highlights red.
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 20, 2015
wisehouse:
please these "Words used: 0/50"

can it be more than '50' words. ?

because when i write above '50' that column highlights red.
The scripts on that website are amazing, it may prevent you from submitting your proposal. Work within the words limit, please do not take anything for granted.
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by wisehouse(m): 11:42am On Jan 20, 2015
blink182:
The scripts on that website are amazing, it may prevent you from submitting your proposal. Work within the words limit, please do not take anything for granted.
abi, i will thanks
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by chukwuka12: 11:45am On Jan 20, 2015
Jesusbaby6:

I used my husband's name as my last name, i can decide to use my father's name becos my fathers name is what i have on my certs afterall.

Nice. Then u can give it a try... it may work.
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by chukwuka12: 11:48am On Jan 20, 2015
deleyi20:

Okay, I just wanted to be sure before i begin... Meanwhile can you please enlighten me on answers to give to the first and second questions of the Marketing section... Thanks bro

Hi, pls read through page 10, everything is well answered by openmine.
However if u have any further question feel free to ask. Regards
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by Paulsure: 11:51am On Jan 20, 2015
Good day all contributors. I really appreciate your effort. I will also like to recognise Openmine fir his pertinent contributions..

Please house, i need suggestions on how to really answer the last question, that is, the one with 100 words..
Re: Youwin 4th Edition Is Here by openmine(m): 3:22pm On Jan 20, 2015
Paulsure:
Good day all contributors. I really appreciate your effort. I will also like to recognise Openmine fir his pertinent contributions..

Please house, i need suggestions on how to really answer the last question, that is, the one with 100 words..
if there were sum additional informations dat you didn't elaborate on ur limited page business application as a result of page constraints,u have d chance 2 explain further...

finally,comment on the prospects and aspirations of ur company or establishment....and wat Nigeria as a country will gain 4rm ur company in d nearest future!

All the best!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (23) (Reply)

Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu / How Banking Looked Like A Decade And Half Ago / Badly Printed New Naira Notes (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.