Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Someone Has Said To You - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Someone Has Said To You (4547 Views)

What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? / Sweetest Thing Someone Has Ever Told You / The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Someone Has Said To You by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 26, 2014
I was told by my late aunties husbands wife " That dog is wiser than you", she was referring to my two months old puppy. That thing almost killed me till date i remember it and i am buried in emotions.
Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Someone Has Said To You by shankies215(f): 9:15pm On Nov 26, 2014
'I tink i hate u ryt now' coming frm a close frnd.....dt statement really got to me
Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Someone Has Said To You by nickz(m): 11:09pm On Nov 26, 2014
my mum "dimkpa benin".....very annoying
even though i don't know the actual meaningsad
gets under my flesh
Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Someone Has Said To You by Trippledots(m): 12:04pm On Nov 27, 2014
zadok60:
#2009-11-20
when we first met..

Ugochi :Baby i lai kri you welu well o

Me :I love you too sweetie

#2014-10-01
The day we seperated.
She is ow a graduate..(Medical Doc)
I sent her to school,paid all her fees,made sure she neva lacked anytin.

Me :My precious angel,w'd u be my wife?

Ugochi :c'mon baby,no woman on earth w'd reject a swt and a caring man like you..Its just that i don't wanna get married to a black man..I wanna marry a white man.. sad

ahn ahn! i tot dis thread is for real life statements. some people are now turning it to nollywood, abi na nairalandwood.

guy!

2009 November to 2014 October is roughly 4yrs 11mnths. and that period you sent her to medical school, she finished, and graduated

except no b naija she school. and even if its outside im pretty sure medicine takes atleast 5 to 6 yrs.

na wa o....
Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Someone Has Said To You by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 27, 2014
After being together for almost a year he woke up one day and said " we're not dating, we're just friends, stop sending out the wrong msg "

Now he wants me back, but I'm a grown woman now,don't have time for chicken hearted boys!
Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Someone Has Said To You by malexabraham(m): 7:03am On Nov 28, 2014
EroticAngelina:
it can really hurt when people, especially loved ones say hurtful words to u sad

mine is "I'm trying so hard to give a damn about u" sad
I almost cried, but now it doesn't hurt anymore.

so tell us urs smiley

sorry if I'm opening senseless threads, I'm so bored sad kiss

a lady I like so much told me she regrets ever meeting because I'm always short of words every time we're alone
Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Someone Has Said To You by Sprintson(m): 8:26am On Nov 28, 2014
U r heartless & unappreciative..
Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Someone Has Said To You by Youngpo413: 3:01pm On Dec 26, 2014
Nothing!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys:when Your Girlfriend Deceives You With Padded Bra(pix) / Never Marry A Man Picker!! / How I Physically Confronted The Ghost Disturbing Me. (Pic attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.