Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X (37964 Views)

Lets Make The Shoutouts Here Lovely Nairalanders :D :D ;) / A Goodnight Wish To A Loved Nairalanders. / Shoutouts For The Yultide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by iceberylin(m): 8:58pm On Nov 16, 2014
francizy:

I will take that as a complement... grin

Dh fool yaself tongue
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by francizy(m): 9:00pm On Nov 16, 2014
I've forgotten am on a S/O thread...
So I've been derailing this thread since BC? cry cry cry

Anyways, S/O to iceberylin and confession14 (wonder what you're confessing) wink

And kisses to my best nairaland buddy EroticAngelina.. Goodnight and God bless you all!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Confession14(f): 9:04pm On Nov 16, 2014
Special shout out to my boo edozie04.....true love is pretense-free
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by iceberylin(m): 9:04pm On Nov 16, 2014
francizy:

Anyways, S/O to iceberylin and confession14 (wonder what you're confessing) wink

And kisses to my best nairaland buddy EroticAngelina.. Goodnight and God bless you all!
She's confessing her love to me wink

Gud night bro
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by ghost1718(m): 9:08pm On Nov 16, 2014
iceberylin:

Fixed...

I got your back
dude have u complete that ur story??(maga must pay )
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 16, 2014
francizy:

goodnight dear smiley kiss

1 Like

Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Confession14(f): 9:09pm On Nov 16, 2014
iceberylin:

She's confessing her love to me wink

Gud night bro
wehhh...u always have something to say...Gudnite bro...nyce sleep and remain blessed throughout

1 Like

Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Confession14(f): 9:14pm On Nov 16, 2014
francizy:

goodnite...never gon forget ur role as #PastorEverywhere....u played it well. Remain blessed

2 Likes

Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Confession14(f): 9:16pm On Nov 16, 2014
ghost1718:
hey ghost...gudnite and sweet dreams to u too
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by iceberylin(m): 9:17pm On Nov 16, 2014
Confession14:
wehhh...u always have something to say...Gudnite bro...nyce sleep and remain blessed throughout
Bro shocked

Abeg no brother zone me ooo sad

2 Likes

Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by iceberylin(m): 9:19pm On Nov 16, 2014
ghost1718:
No....that stuff stressful die cry
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Confession14(f): 9:19pm On Nov 16, 2014
iceberylin:

Bro shocked

Abeg no brother zone me ooo sad
then u got enemyzoned
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by iceberylin(m): 9:24pm On Nov 16, 2014
Confession14:
then u got LOVEZoned
Fixed kiss
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by ghost1718(m): 9:26pm On Nov 16, 2014
EroticAngelina:
goodnight dear smiley kiss
u don make front page grin
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 16, 2014
ghost1718:
u don make front page grin
lol lie.. see how I jump up grin
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 16, 2014
francizy:
Awwww.. Ima miss u bae, goodnight and wet, sorry sweet dreams
loooool..complete it.... Confession14 as runaway bride
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 16, 2014
EroticAngelina:
here..
lool..hws ur day
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 16, 2014
Confession14:
eya! Pastor wait let him kiss his gf before he says his last prayer * whispering to Iceberylin* "i bet she will slap him instead for wanting to cheat on her with ma waist"
loooool.... Ur jealous ryt
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by ghost1718(m): 9:41pm On Nov 16, 2014
iceberylin:

No....that stuff stressful die cry
guy u have to write somethings on it this night, i have to put somethings on my brain this night befor going to bed
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 16, 2014
iceberylin:

We don derail life outta this thread grin
i think i deserve a kiss from Confession14
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 16, 2014
iceberylin:

ME tongue
lol oya die na
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 16, 2014
iceberylin:

How i go chyke my wife undecided
ehen na..u gota make her fall in love with u every day....dr r snatchers everywhr u knw
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by ifyn4real: 9:44pm On Nov 16, 2014
kika23:
S/o to ifyn4real.... kiss kiss goodnight boo... Whenever you see this...
Awww kiss kiss kiss Good night Baby, Swtdrm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by iceberylin(m): 9:44pm On Nov 16, 2014
ghost1718:
guy u have to write somethings on it this night, i have to put somethings on my brain this night befor going to bed
My battery is low....
Definatly tomorrow...
No vex wink
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by ghost1718(m): 9:49pm On Nov 16, 2014
Confession14:
hey ghost...gudnite and sweet dreams to u too
wow, i didn't No somebody as beautiful as u re could remember me, thanks
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by iceberylin(m): 9:50pm On Nov 16, 2014
Cutehector4u:
ehen na..u gota make her fall in love with u every day....dr r snatchers everywhr u knw
Madman..u. never sleep undecided
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 16, 2014
iceberylin:

Madman..u. never sleep undecided
sshhhhhh..... Am tryn to wake up pls...
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 16, 2014
Cutehector4u:
lool..hws ur day
smiley fine dear, urs?
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 16, 2014
EroticAngelina:
smiley fine dear, urs?
cool i guess.... U were so scarce today...why...
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by ghost1718(m): 10:00pm On Nov 16, 2014
EroticAngelina:
lol lie.. see how I jump up grin
go check nah
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 16, 2014
francizy:

Pastors have eyes for beautiful women too nah..
At least having one will allow me take my ministry to the next level u know..
You guys are allowed to cheat so u won't have a p marrying an ugly woman but me, Nada Nada.. grin

Amen! He will not die but live to declare the goodness of another woman in his life.. grin
I must tiff Angelina oh
After all the bible says, ask and it shall be given, seek and you shall find.. I hereby ask, want, seek and hunt Angelina.. grin

sheeeeehhhhh..if u dare tink abt thiefing EroticAngelina eh, shey u hav watch thor and hulk fight...i will beat u
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 16, 2014
francizy:
Buhahahaha, be like say you know, cuz na boxers and bikini una go use do the wedding and ama be like.. You can now 4k the bride! grin

looooooooooooool.......end time pastor

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply)

Soyinka: Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Son Says It May Be 'Unlawful' To Take Pic Of Man / Ways To Add More Value To Yourself: Becoming Indispensable. / Man Accidentally Falls Into Well In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.