Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,656 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

UBA Manager Wants Me To Give Her A Child - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UBA Manager Wants Me To Give Her A Child (3537 Views)

My Married Ex Girlfriend Wants Me Back After We Broke Up 3 Years Ago ( Pics) / My Lecturer Wants Me To Give Her A Baby. / He Wants Me To Keep Our Relationship Private (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

UBA Manager Wants Me To Give Her A Child by snazzydown(m): 1:35pm On Nov 25, 2008
I M A BANKER IN ONE OF THE UBA BANKS HERE IN NIGERIA.
LAST WEEK, MY MANAGER ASKED ME OUT, AND I ACCEPTED.
THERE SHE OPENLY TOLD ME THAT SHE WOULD PAY ME N2.5m IF I WOULD ACCEPT TO GIVE HER A BABY.ACCORDING TO HER STORY, SHE HAD BEEN SEEKING FOR A CHILD FOR THE PAST 7 YRS.SHE SAID HER WOMB IS OK,DR TOLD HER BUT HER HUSBAND HAS AN INFECTION THAT CAUSED HIS SPERM TO BE UNPRODUCTIVE.SHE SAID SHE HAS BEEN CRYING ALTHOUGH THEY HAVE SUGGESTED FOR CHILD ADOPTION BUT HER HUSBAND TOLD HER TO LOOK FOR A NICE YOUNG LOOKING GUY TO DO THE IMPREGNATING JOB THAT HE WOULD NOT MIND AS LONG AS A CRY OF A CHILD FROM HER WOMB IS HEARD FROM THEIR HOME.
PLZ HELP ME, WHAT DO I DO?
Re: UBA Manager Wants Me To Give Her A Child by Easybaby(f): 1:40pm On Nov 25, 2008
You are Assshole

lol grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: UBA Manager Wants Me To Give Her A Child by snazzydown(m): 1:54pm On Nov 25, 2008
baby na wao

1 Like

Re: UBA Manager Wants Me To Give Her A Child by izeek(m): 3:13pm On Nov 25, 2008
although i dont believe this crap story,
i will respond just to satisfy myself.
@post,
if u got enough money in ur account that an added 2.5m will make no considerable diff,
i suggest u leave the babe alone.
but if the tale is otherwise, then take the money, do the babe, and have fun while at it.

but just to complete ur hints story,
when evetually for future u no fut get ur own, no remeber say u get one somewhere oooh.
its some1's and no longer urs.
Re: UBA Manager Wants Me To Give Her A Child by Moyola(f): 3:19pm On Nov 25, 2008
iro nla! tongue

1 Like

Re: UBA Manager Wants Me To Give Her A Child by omofola(f): 3:24pm On Nov 25, 2008
I don't really believe your story but if it's true, you shouldn't have disclosed the bank she works, at least for privacy sake and if she truly needs a baby i don't think she would tell you, all she needs do is just by convincing you first not to use protection and then get it over with, women are smarter than all this moonlight stories.

1 Like

Re: UBA Manager Wants Me To Give Her A Child by dominique(f): 3:24pm On Nov 25, 2008
see why its not good to watch too much nollywood  lipsrsealed undecided.

1 Like

Re: UBA Manager Wants Me To Give Her A Child by izeek(m): 3:27pm On Nov 25, 2008
how did u get into U.B.A in the first place,
cos u dey stupid enuf to have told the whole world that she in a U.B.A.staff,
and also narrowed down to abuja.
do u know how many of ur staff patronise this site.
u be otele. big one

1 Like

Re: UBA Manager Wants Me To Give Her A Child by Nautillus(m): 3:35pm On Nov 25, 2008
omofola:

I don't really believe your story but if it's true, you shouldn't have disclosed the bank she works, at least for privacy sake

No mind the yeye boy

1 Like

Re: UBA Manager Wants Me To Give Her A Child by jaybee3(m): 3:37pm On Nov 25, 2008
don't they have sperm banks in naij?

1 Like

Re: UBA Manager Wants Me To Give Her A Child by camary(m): 3:53pm On Nov 25, 2008
Maybe u just replayed a nollyhood story line or better still, u can make fat cash more than N2.5m if you make a story out of this your trash. Anyway, if it the truth, dont forget that, one day u ll want to b selfish and bring sorrow into the poor woman's home by blackmailing her family. I NO GUYS LIKE U WELL WELL
Re: UBA Manager Wants Me To Give Her A Child by Ben13: 4:07pm On Nov 25, 2008
dominique:

see why its not good to watch too much nollywood lipsrsealed undecided.

lol grin

1 Like

Re: UBA Manager Wants Me To Give Her A Child by elmagnific(m): 4:20pm On Nov 25, 2008
Kana da matsala!!
Re: UBA Manager Wants Me To Give Her A Child by snazzydown(m): 10:45pm On Nov 25, 2008
I m in a hot soup.She just called me to know wat i have concluded.Plz more better advice
Re: UBA Manager Wants Me To Give Her A Child by tope2000(f): 10:47pm On Nov 25, 2008
Ehen so give her n move on jare undecided
Re: UBA Manager Wants Me To Give Her A Child by nana(f): 10:49pm On Nov 25, 2008
Collect the money,give her what she wants and move on with ur life
Re: UBA Manager Wants Me To Give Her A Child by snazzydown(m): 11:12pm On Nov 25, 2008
@nana, wat a wonderful friend but wat if she keeps asking for more sex and baby? wat about my future wife and kids? i m looking for a nice sweet graduate like me to marry, i would not mind placing the advert as well
Re: UBA Manager Wants Me To Give Her A Child by nana(f): 11:13pm On Nov 25, 2008
Then,tell her u cant do it.
Re: UBA Manager Wants Me To Give Her A Child by MrCrackles(m): 11:16pm On Nov 25, 2008
people don craze with fabricated stories nowadays on nairaland!
Re: UBA Manager Wants Me To Give Her A Child by nana(f): 11:17pm On Nov 25, 2008
MrCrackles:

people don craze with fabricated stories nowadays on nairaland!

Lol. Tondo wears the crown grin
Re: UBA Manager Wants Me To Give Her A Child by ElosAgos(m): 11:27pm On Nov 25, 2008
nana:

Lol. Tondo wears the crown grin

Nana
You just sujjested suggested a possible poster of this treadthread.
Re: UBA Manager Wants Me To Give Her A Child by MrCrackles(m): 11:28pm On Nov 25, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Tondo na Snazzy?!
Re: UBA Manager Wants Me To Give Her A Child by nana(f): 11:28pm On Nov 25, 2008
Elos Agos:

Nana
You just sujjested suggested a possible poster of this treadthread.
Hehehe. U hair of the dog! Na u suggest am o cheesy
Re: UBA Manager Wants Me To Give Her A Child by snazzydown(m): 11:35pm On Nov 25, 2008
abeg who be tondo na snazzy?
Re: UBA Manager Wants Me To Give Her A Child by jgirl3: 11:36pm On Nov 25, 2008
KAI!
Hints/Hearts will make money off NL.
I'm sure this woman will know. How are you sure she's not even on NL?

If it is true, move on without money bearing in mind that the woman will never give you that child. It belongs to she and her husband cos she's paying you off for your own seed.

P.S. Your profile picture is nasty! angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: UBA Manager Wants Me To Give Her A Child by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 25, 2008
even thoo i don't believe, i would still advice you mayne. . .

don't do it, or else you will live to regret it. . . tongue
Re: UBA Manager Wants Me To Give Her A Child by MrCrackles(m): 11:45pm On Nov 25, 2008
j-girl:

P.S. Your profile picture is nasty! angry angry angry angry angry angry

Ouch!!
Re: UBA Manager Wants Me To Give Her A Child by snazzydown(m): 11:54pm On Nov 25, 2008
@j-girl,P.S. Your profile picture is nasty!
how is my profile nasty? u mean u dont like it or it has not made u climax?
Re: UBA Manager Wants Me To Give Her A Child by jgirl3: 11:59pm On Nov 25, 2008
snazzydown:

how is my profile nasty? u mean u don't like it or it has not made u climax?
I mean it's nasty as in it should not be there and yes, I don't like it. No straight man should be able to look at that pic without puking. . . is there something you want to tell us? undecided undecided lipsrsealed
MrCrackles:

Ouch!!
Please go and see the picture
Re: UBA Manager Wants Me To Give Her A Child by MrCrackles(m): 12:01am On Nov 26, 2008
j-girl:

Please go and see the picture

Oh no!!
Why did u make me see that tonite?!
Oh no, Lord Jesus forgive my eyes!!
Re: UBA Manager Wants Me To Give Her A Child by Moyola(f): 12:03am On Nov 26, 2008
lol
Re: UBA Manager Wants Me To Give Her A Child by jgirl3: 12:05am On Nov 26, 2008
MrCrackles:

Oh no!!
Why did u make me see that tonight?!
Oh no, Lord Jesus forgive my eyes!!
LOL!
Sorry now!
I just wanted you to see what he posted especially since you acted like i was being mean.

I still have a little holy water here if you want to wash your eyes one more time.

(1) (2) (3)

Guys Would You Cry While Watching A Movie With Your Girl? / Why Is It That Men This Days Are So Crazy Abt Beauty? Wat Happens To Character? / Can You Go By These Rules In Dating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.