Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,884 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

So Amnesty International Was Right Afterall? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So Amnesty International Was Right Afterall? (48457 Views)

Nigerian Military Buried Shiite Members Alive- Amnesty International. / National Conference: TINUBU Was Right Afterall / Ojukwu Was Right Afterall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Amnesty International Was Right Afterall? by prophetfire: 1:49pm On Nov 17, 2014
To hell with Amnesty International n US. US has guantanamo bay where they detain without trial.they invaded Iraq against UN's stand. Its an emergency situation and in such constitution is set aside.HYPOCRITES they are.

3 Likes

Re: So Amnesty International Was Right Afterall? by Horus(m): 1:51pm On Nov 17, 2014
tolustx:

If the army is working, you'll say their violating human rights, if they're not, you'll say their inactive and heartless; when battle is fierce and they retreat, you'll call dem cowards and when they face d enemies, whose strategies they dont fully know and they lost their lives in d process, you'll they wasted dr own lives wen they knw they aint fit now, what exactly does nigerians need. Is it victory over boko haram or a change of govt.

If the army is working they will not violate human rights. By violating human rights the Nigerian Armed Forces are helping the terrorists by making it more easy for Boko Haram to recruit new members. This is a vicious circle. Remember, the average Nigerian soldier have no idea of what the most basic human rights is.

3 Likes

Re: So Amnesty International Was Right Afterall? by shegzee43: 1:57pm On Nov 17, 2014
Human rights violation is characteristics of Anarchy and instability. In the course of tracking down activities of rebels, innocent civilians would always be implicated, as you can't make omelette without breaking eggs.

It's a caution for hapless Nigerians who have always seen war as a way out of our present quagmire. truth is, in times of war majority of our politicians will be safe and their families but the masses will be left to bear the brunt of their wickets decisions.

Let's shun every idea of as it is not the way out.
Re: So Amnesty International Was Right Afterall? by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 2:01pm On Nov 17, 2014
texazzpete:
Remember when everyone was up in arms, railing at Amnesty International's report that insisted that Nigerian Security forces were guilty of mass human right violations, tortures, illegal detentions and worse?

http://www.amnesty.org/en/news/nigeria-s-torture-chambers-exposed-new-report-2014-09-18
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/168339-nigerian-security-forces-maim-kill-thousands-in-torture-chambers-amnesty-international.html

Well, now it turns out that those stories were 100% real. The Army just released innocent suspects that had been in illegal detention for YEARS, and some of those people have come forward with harrowing stories of torture, detention and deaths.

Are we now going to have a serious conversation about this? Police and Army brutality has run unchecked for years. when are we going to turn this around?
Will u just stop dreaming n fink straight dis .are things that happens everywhere n yet in Nigeria we keep condemning wat we have

3 Likes

Re: So Amnesty International Was Right Afterall? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 17, 2014
Horus:

If the army is working they will not violate human rights. By violating human rights the Nigerian Armed Forces are helping the terrorists by making it more easy for Boko Haram to recruit new members. Remember, the average Nigerian soldier have no idea of what the most basic human rights is.
I guess u jst blab without putting urself in the shoes of these brave men who risk their lives daily to fight for our country.If u were a soldier and all ur collegues were gruesomely decapitated by these Bh guys,Do u fink u wont torture them wen caught? You hve to respect our soldiers,do u knw wat it means facing those guys,my uncle said wen on a mission,he jst sees himself as a DEAD man..Think twice..If he easy like dat oya go BORNO go live for 3days feel am

3 Likes

Re: So Amnesty International Was Right Afterall? by maasoap(m): 2:03pm On Nov 17, 2014
Rad1cal:
To hell with amnesty international and her proponents. All we want is for the activities of the haramites to be brutally cut short , even though unavoidable cases of collateral damage will be recorded.
Well, I don't expect to you understand the implications of arresting, detaining and killing of innocent people by the military even when it stares you in the face. May be you don't understand that recent release of these innocent people has to do with the inability of the FG to see a country that is willing to sell weapons to the Nigeria military, based on the extreme human rights abuse by the Nigerian Army as reported by the Armnesty International. This recent release is what is called "eye service" which I'm yet to see how it will help FG get weapon.

4 Likes

Re: So Amnesty International Was Right Afterall? by nagoma(m): 2:03pm On Nov 17, 2014
Mogidi:

I did say the above, you people created a hydra monster you can't control and expect pity. As for the Chibok girls, the story was politicised from the beginning, the roles played by the Governor, the college principal etc convoluted the entire narrative.

The Governor went to Asorock to tell the demented President that the army have no weapons and have very low morale: what happened was all those Creek dweller scavengers around the President declared war on the beliguered governor. See what followed; hunters and vigilante are the only ones recovering nigerian territories seeded to terrorists by the clueless president.

1 Like

Re: So Amnesty International Was Right Afterall? by mikron(m): 2:06pm On Nov 17, 2014
These things happen everywhere not only in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: So Amnesty International Was Right Afterall? by PStacks(m): 2:08pm On Nov 17, 2014
texazzpete:
Remember when everyone was up in arms, railing at Amnesty International's report that insisted that Nigerian Security forces were guilty of mass human right violations, tortures, illegal detentions and worse?

http://www.amnesty.org/en/news/nigeria-s-torture-chambers-exposed-new-report-2014-09-18
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/168339-nigerian-security-forces-maim-kill-thousands-in-torture-chambers-amnesty-international.html

Well, now it turns out that those stories were 100% real. The Army just released innocent suspects that had been in illegal detention for YEARS, and some of those people have come forward with harrowing stories of torture, detention and deaths.

Are we now going to have a serious conversation about this? Police and Army brutality has run unchecked for years. when are we going to turn this around?

Ask yourself most realistically.. Can there ever be a turn around?
Re: So Amnesty International Was Right Afterall? by InHim4Him(m): 2:12pm On Nov 17, 2014
Amnesty international and their e-warriors can always sit in their comfort zones and spue rubbish about the Nigerian army. The soldiers and other security agencies and civilians who are destroyed daily actually have no rights. You should shelf your warped sense of justice for goodness sake.

3 Likes

Re: So Amnesty International Was Right Afterall? by maasoap(m): 2:13pm On Nov 17, 2014
insycarc:

I guess u jst blab without putting urself in the shoes of these brave men who risk their lives daily to fight for our country.If u were a soldier and all ur collegues were gruesomely decapitated by these Bh guys,Do u fink u wont torture them wen caught? You hve to respect our soldiers,do u knw wat it means facing those guys,my uncle said wen on a mission,he jst sees himself as a DEAD man..Think twice..If he easy like dat oya go BORNO go live for 3days feel am
Guy, you need to calm down and think straight. This is not about Boko Haram members that were captured but about the innocent people who were picked up by the Nigerian Army in there various homes and are just been released after keeping them for more than 3 years in detention (apart from those that were summarily executed). What type of investigation were they doing that long? FG is releasing these innocent people because they are just starting to feel the consequences of State sponsored abuse which is the FG inability to get just one country to sell weapons to its military.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So Amnesty International Was Right Afterall? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 17, 2014
Adetula1:
in war times,there's nothing called "innocent" as long you are caught in and around battle line.our prayer is never to be a victim.

and after they torture ur bro or mom to death, let me see whether u won't joining Boko haram to revenge against the military. The Nigeria Military is just fighting the people and they cannot win with this tactics..

3 Likes

Re: So Amnesty International Was Right Afterall? by Neatboy(m): 2:14pm On Nov 17, 2014
The indiscipline and extra judicial killing in the Nigeria Army and Police Force is nothing to write home about. They both see other non-uniformed men as sub-humans. I was walking down the road one fateful day when I overheard a man bitterly complaining to a friend that a young man is disrespecting him and that if he catches the man he's going to accuse him of something unimaginable and lay heavy false charges on him. These words fell like a hydrogen bomb on my head. I turned to take a proper look at the man, but lo and behold he is a police officer. I almost wept for that potential victim of another idiocy.

Moreso, I believe that the indiscipline in the Nigeria Armed Forces started immediately after the 1966 coup and the counter coup. Just imagine infantry or recruits lynching their superiors during the counter coup. Ever since, there has been vicious circle of indiscpline. Bad leadership and negligence are also major factors. And until every member of the Nigeria Army or Police realized that (1) They're being paid with civilians taxes (money). (2) To stop calling civilians 'bloody civilian' cause it's a derogatory statement to denigrate or relegate our persons and see us as sub-humans. (3) And their first lesson in NDA or Police College should be all about the Fundamental Human Rights. And anyone that can not recite all should never be accepted. (4) And the name should be changed from the Nigeria Armed Forces to the People's Army of Nigeria. This will give both the people and the army some sense of oneness.

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: So Amnesty International Was Right Afterall? by samplegirl(f): 2:14pm On Nov 17, 2014
nagoma:

A sample of sputum - Yak!

Yeye dey smell!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: So Amnesty International Was Right Afterall? by Ekans: 2:15pm On Nov 17, 2014
Rad1cal:
To hell with amnesty international and her proponents. All we want is for the activities of the haramites to be brutally cut short , even though unavoidable cases of collateral damage will be recorded.
.May you end up being one of those collateral damage in the name of the most high God.Amen.

4 Likes

Re: So Amnesty International Was Right Afterall? by InHim4Him(m): 2:18pm On Nov 17, 2014
nagoma:

The Governor went to Asorock to tell the demented President that the army have no weapons and have very low morale: what happened was all those Creek dweller scavengers around the President declared war on the beliguered governor. See what followed; hunters and vigilante are the only ones recovering nigerian territories seeded to terrorists by the clueless president.

You have a demented and clueless President. You are of all men most to be pitied.
Re: So Amnesty International Was Right Afterall? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 17, 2014
nagoma:

Mr man if Israel as advanced as they are,still suffer terrorist attacks in Jerusalem.So Jonathan aint clueless..We jst need time.Try contrllin ur whole family n c ow difficult it is to make decisions..Jona needs time and prayer

1 Like

Re: So Amnesty International Was Right Afterall? by Horus(m): 2:21pm On Nov 17, 2014
shegzee43:
Human rights violation is characteristics of Anarchy and instability. In the course of tracking down activities of rebels, innocent civilians would always be implicated, as you can't make omelette without breaking eggs.

It's a caution for hapless Nigerians who have always seen war as a way out of our present quagmire. truth is, in times of war majority of our politicians will be safe and their families but the masses will be left to bear the brunt of their wickets decisions.

Let's shun every idea of as it is not the way out.

We have to be able make the distinction between a so called "Collateral damage" and an Intentional blatant malevolence and disregard for human life. The first is Unintentional and the second is Intentional. To differentiate the two you need discipline, but the average Nigerian soldier have no idea of what discipline is.

4 Likes

Re: So Amnesty International Was Right Afterall? by MadCow1: 2:29pm On Nov 17, 2014
texazzpete:

Crush Boko Haram in their camps.

Boko Haram Camps are not static.. They move from place to place. Across the Border into Cameroon/Chad/Niger... Crush one camp, another pops up. How do you crush Camps where there may be potential Civilian captives inside?! Definitely not Airstrikes..

texazzpete:

Set up rapid response squads to intercept Boko raids as soon as they are reported. Equip village heads with communication devices to be able to communicate instantly when an attack is in progress. Use helicopter troop carriers to be able to rapidly deploy soldiers within 30 mins of any reported attack.

Rapid Response is always good.. But in the Case of Boko haram, Rapid Response would mean Helicopters and Jets (Airstikes).. Too many Civilian casualties. Using Helicopters to Airlift troops into hot zones is also a good move.. But lets not forget that Boko Haram has been reported to have Anti-Aircraft Guns.. Coupled with their Heavy artileries like 30 Cals and 50Cals heavy Machines Guns, how would we Airlift APC's, Tanks and fighter Vehicles to the troubled areas fast enough?! We dont Have Chinook Helicopters to pull this off.. Even if we did, its impractical operations wise as a Chinook loaded with a Tank has to fly low and slow making it an easy prey.. The only aircraft we have capable of flying Tanks and artilleries fast enough would be the C-130 Hercules Military transport plane.. This one would atleast require a runway.. So its technically impossible.

So we are back to the current M.O of setting up a Barracks as close to known troubled areas and mobilizing a response team in an Emergency that may take hours to respond depending on the terrain.. Another is to set-up barracks in all small Villages in the North East.. But this would stretch our Army Thin and seeing as Boko Haram attack in their numbers, it would be easy to wipe out most of the barracks.

texazzpete:

More effective use of assault helicopters to destroy Boko Haram operational vehicles to hinder their mobility.

I believe that this is already the MO as it stands today.

texazzpete:

Set up reward systems to pay informants with credible information (i.e arrests that are tied to weapons being found, for example, or testimony from reputable members of the communities).

I also believe that this is currently in place.. But still their communities where they live are not forth coming with intel.

texazzpete:

Arrests cannot be avoided, but interrogate and release within a short period of time, in a humane fashion. Guilty BH members should be brought to trial as much as possible.

And this is the plain honest truth.. What happened to that guy was almost unavoidable.. But if the Military had actively investigated every captured suspect, it should have taken less than 3 years to clear him. How hard was it for them to go to UniMaid to verify his story?!

But I suspect that the Nigerian Army still uses torture to extract infomation from suspects.. Now you can imagine them using same method on an innocent person only to later realise that he was innocent.. Now this is the biggest Problem I see.

texazzpete:

More importantly, educate soldiers on the benefits of winning the 'hearts and minds' war. The Americans learnt this the hard way in Iraq...we can learn from their experiences on how not to radicalize the innocents.

I don't think this war is being fought well, to be honest.

Easier said than done..

Winning the hearts and Mind of the people in this case is very difficult.. Also teaching the Nigerian Army to be humane in its approach to this War would be even more difficult.. If the Nigerian Army can burn civilian buses in Lagos because a careless soldier was run over.. Imagine what the first Village they come into contact with after a Boko Haram attack on their convoy or barracks goes through?! grin

We dont need a psychic or AMnesty International to tell us that the Nigerian Army are grossly violating peoples humans rights, we know.. But at the same time, it is also almost unavoidable..

3 Likes

Re: So Amnesty International Was Right Afterall? by maasoap(m): 2:32pm On Nov 17, 2014
insycarc:

Mr man if Israel as advanced as they are,still suffer terrorist attacks in Jerusalem.So Jonathan aint clueless..We jst need time.Try contrllin ur whole family n c ow difficult it is to make decisions..Jona needs time and prayer
Israel itself is a terror state right from the beginning, the only country in the world whose boundary keeps expanding year after year. May be you don't even know that the people you referred to as terrorists are living in "open prison", do you?

2 Likes

Re: So Amnesty International Was Right Afterall? by PStacks(m): 2:32pm On Nov 17, 2014
texazzpete:

See why I said you need 'Brighter Grammar' and 'Queen Primer'? The UNIMAID student says he was picked from his house. Why do you want me to explain to you what you can already read?

You do not need to be ashamed if you cannot read properly. Tens of thousands of adults in Nigeria go to Adult schools.
Here is an e-link to Brighter Grammar Book 1 in case you're too ashamed to ask me to send you the physical book i used nearly 30 years ago

http://www.scribd.com/doc/117782606/Brighter-Grammar-1

Cheers.
grin
texazzpete:

See why I said you need 'Brighter Grammar' and 'Queen Primer'? The UNIMAID student says he was picked from his house. Why do you want me to explain to you what you can already read?

You do not need to be ashamed if you cannot read properly. Tens of thousands of adults in Nigeria go to Adult schools.
Here is an e-link to Brighter Grammar Book 1 in case you're too ashamed to ask me to send you the physical book i used nearly 30 years ago

http://www.scribd.com/doc/117782606/Brighter-Grammar-1

Cheers.

cheesy grin shocked I sweara'gad u're such an idiot.

Brighter grammer book what?

U don finish this mojidi guy.
But truth ne told. Innocent people died in Gbamaturu kingdom during the Niger-delta crisis.

Nigerian army can't know who is who! Intelligence hasn't developed to that point anywhere in the world, not even America! People have passed thru Guantanamo bay unjustly and innocently, people have had to suffer for the sins of others.

When boko haram seed was been sown, people didn't curb it,

When it was being nutured and tendered, people didn't speak up,

When it started developing into the monster it is today, no norther leader stood vehemently to oppose it, today, its a pity innocent people in maiduguri has to dance to the tune.

The Military must get information, no matter how crude their source of information.

Amnesty international is right but the military is not wrong..

We have gotten to a cross-road..

Like as we stand today, its standing between the devil and the deep blue sea..

Nothing at this point is palatable for Nigeria..

Not Boko Haram,
Not 2015 Elections,
Not Austerity measures of Ngozi,
And certainly not military taking innocent people captive.

Sometime I wonder.. How did we get this low?

Sometimes I wonder, is there truly a Solution or way out?

Nigeria should be taken in isolation and Studied in contemporary classic studies.

Societal Engineers should come up with measures of fixing this country cos no Sociological text book theories can deal with practical realities of our dear country Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: So Amnesty International Was Right Afterall? by nagoma(m): 2:35pm On Nov 17, 2014
InHim4Him:

You have a demented and clueless President. You are of all men most to be pitied.

Agreed
Re: So Amnesty International Was Right Afterall? by nagoma(m): 2:37pm On Nov 17, 2014
insycarc:

Even if he is a snail or a tortoise 6 years is more than enough for a competent leader to secure his nation.

2 Likes

Re: So Amnesty International Was Right Afterall? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 17, 2014
maasoap:
Guy, you need to calm down and think straight. This is not about Boko Haram members that were captured but about the innocent people who were picked up by the Nigerian Army in there various homes and are just been released after keeping them for more than 3 years in detention. What type of investigation were they doing that long? FG is releasing these innocent people because they just starting to feel the consequences of State sponsored abuse which is the FG inability to get just one country to sell weapons to its military.
Mr man u hve failed to put urself in the position of these soldiers.Its really difficult to diff between a civilian and a terrorist because the terrorist will pretend to be a civlian n d civilian would be afraid to point out terrorists.Casualties will be reduced if d only locals gve useful info to the army..Ryt nw d locals are more like d enemies because they hide some of these miscreants dats y d army dosnt take it likely wit em

2 Likes

Re: So Amnesty International Was Right Afterall? by nagoma(m): 2:40pm On Nov 17, 2014
prophetfire:
To hell with Amnesty International n US. US has guantanamo bay where they detain without trial.they invaded Iraq against UN's stand. Its an emergency situation and in such constitution is set aside.HYPOCRITES they are.

Yes they be hypocrites but it doesn't change the fact that your soldiers are poorly trained in disciplined criminals who torture and kill innocent unarmed citizens and they should be independently investigated and tried.

2 Likes

Re: So Amnesty International Was Right Afterall? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 17, 2014
maasoap:
Israel itself is a terror state right from the beginning, the only country in the world whose boundary keeps expanding year after year. May be you don't even know that the people you referred to as terrorists are living in "open prison", do you?
What do u call sum1 dat hit road users wit his car,came out of d car and stabbed pple at will or sum1 dat stabs a young innocent soldier wit A knife? Dats not terrorism right ...I gues u should check out wat terrorism means

1 Like

Re: So Amnesty International Was Right Afterall? by texazzpete(m): 2:52pm On Nov 17, 2014
KingAdeOluomo1:
Will u just stop dreaming n fink straight dis .are things that happens everywhere n yet in Nigeria we keep condemning wat we have

So if it happens to you someday, you will feel happy and fulfilled?

This happens everywhere, and is condemned everywhere. It's only in Nigeria where condemning evil is a terrible thing.

2 Likes

Re: So Amnesty International Was Right Afterall? by maasoap(m): 2:55pm On Nov 17, 2014
insycarc:

Mr man u hve failed to put urself in the position of these soldiers.Its really difficult to diff between a civilian and a terrorist because the terrorist will pretend to be a civlian n d civilian would be afraid to point out terrorists.Casualties will be reduced if d only locals gve useful info to the army..Ryt nw d locals are more like d enemies because they hide some of these miscreants dats y d army dosnt take it likely wit em
The locals that are taking every advantage they get to kill Boko Haram members are now the ones that are hiding Boko Haram members? I don't even know why you people like to give dog a bad name in order to hang it. An average Nigeria soldier is an illiterate and barbarian, no apology. He lacks discipline jus like his counterpart in the police,and you know it. Even when not in war, they are violent. Examples of their brutality abound. You could easily get killed if the body of your car slightly brushed the body of their car, even when they are the one at fault. What type of investigation lasts for more than three years? So, they investigated all these people at once and released all of them at once? Hahahaha!

2 Likes

Re: So Amnesty International Was Right Afterall? by kraftykc(m): 2:58pm On Nov 17, 2014
jamace:
Ok. I see you are members of the AI on Nl. Well done.

As long as you know AI means Amnesty International not Artificial intelligence.

2 Likes

Re: So Amnesty International Was Right Afterall? by samplegirl(f): 3:00pm On Nov 17, 2014
Kay17:

the video was graphic enough! It is a Nigerian problem, the civilians in Borno are have the same rights as other citizens living in other parts of the country. The implication of State brutality must dawn you because if the Borno man's right worth nothing, yours equally worth nothing. Even if America plays the hypocritical dog, it is still our problem.

I find fault with your label on the video as 'rubbish'. The remainder of the above quote is a distraction. Yes the North is severely impoverished and an insurgency has arose as an indirect result, does that make a holocaust permissible?! Does that justify detention without trial?!

Plz don't make the mistake of connecting insurgency to being impoverished. The northerners have led this country more than any other region but what they saying today is that the development so far there is not wanted becuase it is HARAM. Osama bin Laden did not come from a poor family or country but he kept sheddding blood just as his brothers in the north.

Talking about holocaust, which one are you talking about? Odi or Zaki Ibiam? Plz let someone give me a break here. In 1984 Buhari and Idiagbon came to power and were busy sanitazing Nigeria untill a rogue came in the name of Ibrahim Babangida, Nigerians started celebrating. Babangida instutionalised corruption and high percentage of Nigerians were happy wallowing in corrupt practices. Today we are paying the price and one stupid paid foreigner will come here and start reporting nonsense. Meanwhile his country will be somewhere aidinig corrupt practices to favour them. If he has evidence of holocaust why not go to Hague?

Who authenticate that video tin the first place.

Animals!!!!

1 Like

Re: So Amnesty International Was Right Afterall? by endy231: 3:12pm On Nov 17, 2014
Get a life brother. Who are the people carrying out the killing in the army. Which ethnic groupings occupy most positions in the army. Which ethnic groupings has the highest number of infantries in the Nigerian armed force. You can as well interpret ur findings as northerners killing northerners.
We have a problem at hand, the earlier you realize that even if GEJ isnt in aso rock, the Boko haram saga would continue.
This is a guerrilla war fare and you dont expect innocent people to die?
next time edit ur post to read that GEJ took ak47 to kill northerners. I wonder how people think this days.
May Boko haram not cross over to the south,west or east. But again this is almost impossible if we continue to blame GEJ or APC, we cant get off our problem. The elders of the northern region would have to take step, else northeast would remain 5yrs backward and after this war, it may become 20yrs backward.

Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcc5fnx08R0

[size=15pt]"Nigerian Hidden War" Genocide Under President Jonathan[/size]

by Princess Marian Awolowo

Firstly, on behalf of millions of Nigerians across the globe, we thank Channel 4 Dispatches Program for exposing the truth about the hidden war that is been waged in Nigeria against Nigerians by Boko Haram in connivance with Nigerian State Agents. We can assure you that we ordinary concerned Nigerians and friends of Nigeria will ensure that millions of innocent Nigerians demand justice. Once again, we thank you for this brilliant service to humanity with a high probability of saving lives in the future.

Dear Nigerians,

Information reaching us since yesterday confirms our suspicion that Nigerian Government has used mutiny to BARRED OTHERS INCLUDING Nigerians across the world except UK to have access to this Video which confirms without any shred of doubt that Nigerian Armed Forces are committing act of genocide against Nigerians, especially thousands of innocent Northerner's.

We believe it is your fundamental right as good citizens, amiable and loving Nigerians to know the truth about the 21st century hidden genocide that is been committed by President Jonathan's regime, as this will set all of us free from future preventable retaliations, replications, or any other foreseeable disasters that we may confront if we failed to stop this barbaric behavior, apparently instigated, initiated, managed and conducted by those we trusted with our lives-The Nigerian Military Forces under President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

3 Likes

Re: So Amnesty International Was Right Afterall? by Eeser: 3:15pm On Nov 17, 2014
Rad1cal:
I agree with your perception about Amnesty international and the need to check boko. Buh those 'collateral damages' you are talking bout are people too. They are fathers, mothers, sons, daughters, brothers and sisters. Show some respect for human life.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nyesom Wike Visits PDP Presidential Flagbearer, Atiku Abubakar / Buhari Debriefs Permanent Secretaries / Women Stage Protest Against Oshiomhole In Benin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.