Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,038 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

If Bayelsa Will Be Made A Country Will You Vote GEJ As Your 1st Pesident? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Bayelsa Will Be Made A Country Will You Vote GEJ As Your 1st Pesident? (1389 Views)

Nigerians React After The Economist Tagged GEJ As "An Ineffectual Buffoon" / GEJ As A Bodyguard To His Former Boss Ex- Governor- General ALAMS PIC / Breaking News: Namadi Sambo - Norminated As Vice Pesident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Bayelsa Will Be Made A Country Will You Vote GEJ As Your 1st Pesident? by Mohdadutse(m): 7:43pm On Nov 16, 2014
no insult just reasons.

1 Like

Re: If Bayelsa Will Be Made A Country Will You Vote GEJ As Your 1st Pesident? by Princecalm(m): 7:49pm On Nov 16, 2014
If such is to happen(although impossible) He will automatically become president,so forget about voting.

1 Like

Re: If Bayelsa Will Be Made A Country Will You Vote GEJ As Your 1st Pesident? by Mohdadutse(m): 7:52pm On Nov 16, 2014
Princecalm:
If such is to happen(although impossible) He will automatically become president,so forget about voting.
with faith in God nothing is impossible!
Re: If Bayelsa Will Be Made A Country Will You Vote GEJ As Your 1st Pesident? by Princecalm(m): 8:19pm On Nov 16, 2014
Mohdadutse:

with faith in God nothing is impossible!
if it is to happen then i think 200years from now,but not in this present day Nigeria.If Bayelsa with just 9LGA becomes a country then tell me what will happen to a state like Kano and the likes.
Re: If Bayelsa Will Be Made A Country Will You Vote GEJ As Your 1st Pesident? by gtrust: 8:30pm On Nov 16, 2014
Wetin person no go hear and see on nairaland sef!!!

Where was this OP when Mr President was the Deputy and then Governor of Bayelsa state as duly elected

The man did a very good job and PDP picked him to be Vice President and the story continues from there.

1 Like

Re: If Bayelsa Will Be Made A Country Will You Vote GEJ As Your 1st Pesident? by Mohdadutse(m): 8:57am On Nov 17, 2014
i expect reasons and only gtrust gave one the odas nko!
Re: If Bayelsa Will Be Made A Country Will You Vote GEJ As Your 1st Pesident? by Mohdadutse(m): 1:30pm On Nov 17, 2014
no reasons, no votes!
Re: If Bayelsa Will Be Made A Country Will You Vote GEJ As Your 1st Pesident? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 17, 2014
If the south west were to be a country of their own today; will they allow Tinubu or Obasanjo become their first president?

2 Likes

Re: If Bayelsa Will Be Made A Country Will You Vote GEJ As Your 1st Pesident? by Demdem(m): 1:40pm On Nov 17, 2014
gtrust:
Wetin person no go hear and see on nairaland sef!!!

Where was this OP when Mr President was the Deputy and then Governor of Bayelsa state as duly elected

The man did a very good job and PDP picked him to be Vice President and the story continues from there.

What good job did the fool do as governor of Bayelsa?

1 Like

Re: If Bayelsa Will Be Made A Country Will You Vote GEJ As Your 1st Pesident? by bitterpenis(m): 1:52pm On Nov 17, 2014
No
Re: If Bayelsa Will Be Made A Country Will You Vote GEJ As Your 1st Pesident? by gtrust: 4:32pm On Nov 17, 2014
Demdem:

You are acting:"The Judge and the Jury"
Re: If Bayelsa Will Be Made A Country Will You Vote GEJ As Your 1st Pesident? by Demdem(m): 10:00pm On Nov 17, 2014
gtrust:

How could u have decoded such from a a sentence question?
Re: If Bayelsa Will Be Made A Country Will You Vote GEJ As Your 1st Pesident? by gtrust: 10:34pm On Nov 17, 2014
Demdem:

When you call someone: FOOL
When that person is an adult
and a whole President of a Nation
The you asked "what good..."

gtrust:

then my statement

Demdem:

How could u have decoded such from a a sentence question?

Simple: you have already indicted him and you ask what good...?

Hope this makes sense to you!
Re: If Bayelsa Will Be Made A Country Will You Vote GEJ As Your 1st Pesident? by gtrust: 10:36pm On Nov 17, 2014
If you watch, I did not use any "bad" language to put across my point!
This is what you call discussion!!!

Oliver De Coque even has a song to that effect.

Nigeria is our ONLY Country!
Re: If Bayelsa Will Be Made A Country Will You Vote GEJ As Your 1st Pesident? by Demdem(m): 10:41am On Nov 18, 2014
gtrust:

When you call someone: FOOL
When that person is an adult
and a whole President of a Nation
The you asked "what good..."

then my statement

Simple: you have already indicted him and you ask what good...?

Hope this makes sense to you!

Crap. Why should I care about a fool and gluton that doesn't care about the citizens he is to protect. The fool even ate a billion naira worth of food in a financial year in the midst of abject poverty.
Is that the fool u expect demdem to respect?
U must be joking.
Re: If Bayelsa Will Be Made A Country Will You Vote GEJ As Your 1st Pesident? by gtrust: 10:46am On Nov 18, 2014
Demdem:

Crap. Why should I care about a fool and gluton that doesn't care about the citizens he is to protect. The fool even ate a billion naira worth of food in a financial year in the midst of abject poverty.
Is that the fool u expect demdem to respect?
U must be joking.

Exactly my point: "judge and jury"!!!
Carry go!!!
Re: If Bayelsa Will Be Made A Country Will You Vote GEJ As Your 1st Pesident? by Demdem(m): 10:48am On Nov 18, 2014
gtrust:

Exactly my point: "judge and jury"!!!
Carry go!!!

Of cos I am qualified to judge his performance as governor because as at then he was my governor in bayelsa and I can authoritatively tell u that the fool did nothing.
If u Av anything in the contrary kindly share it please.
Re: If Bayelsa Will Be Made A Country Will You Vote GEJ As Your 1st Pesident? by CyberWolf: 12:41pm On Nov 18, 2014
Demdem:

Of cos I am qualified to judge his performance as governor because as at then he was my governor in bayelsa and I can authoritatively tell u that the fool did nothing.
If u Av anything in the contrary kindly share it please.
no more from rivers but bayelsa?
Re: If Bayelsa Will Be Made A Country Will You Vote GEJ As Your 1st Pesident? by Demdem(m): 12:55pm On Nov 18, 2014
CyberWolf:
no more from rivers but bayelsa?

Is Jonathan currently governing rivers or did I claim such and besides what's the distance btw both states?
Goon, read well, I said he WAS my governor.
Both states are currently my domain and i shuttle them the same way I change my boxers.
Re: If Bayelsa Will Be Made A Country Will You Vote GEJ As Your 1st Pesident? by CyberWolf: 12:59pm On Nov 18, 2014
Demdem:

Is Jonathan currently governing rivers or did I claim such and besides what's the distance btw both states?
Goon, read well, I said he WAS my governor.
Both states are currently my domain and i shuttle them the same way I change my boxers.
you are an inconsistent clown..

2 Likes

Re: If Bayelsa Will Be Made A Country Will You Vote GEJ As Your 1st Pesident? by Demdem(m): 1:01pm On Nov 18, 2014
CyberWolf:
you are an inconsistent clown..

Fool simply because I claimed Jonathan was my governor in bayelsa but currently based in Ph.
Fool, comprehension is ur problem.
Re: If Bayelsa Will Be Made A Country Will You Vote GEJ As Your 1st Pesident? by 9jatriot(m): 1:35pm On Nov 18, 2014
well ask the guys on this tweet.

Re: If Bayelsa Will Be Made A Country Will You Vote GEJ As Your 1st Pesident? by TippyTop(m): 2:44pm On Nov 18, 2014
The Bayelsans would rather Tinubu is their governor so he can thief.nubu all their money.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Won’t Recognise Obasanjo’s Govt Says General Buhari / REVEALED!! 10 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Can Never Be Governor In Rivers State. / How Politically Marketable Is Osibanjo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.