Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,846 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

Modification Process - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Modification Process (4424 Views)

Modification Process / Modification Process / Modification To Lagos Light Train By Musiwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Modification Process by adadadon(m): 9:28pm On Nov 16, 2014
Progressively supported and endorsed
Re: Modification Process by Lordlexyy: 9:30pm On Nov 16, 2014
It's normal for any rational being to seek and demand change after 16 long yrs of toying and experimenting with the lives of over 170m people. Being a progressive isn't partisanship, but a sober reflection of a need for a change after the bastardization of our politics in the hands of inexperience men whose idea about politics is totally removed from what is obtainable in other places. The man Buhari is not new to us. A tested hand, who in all ramification is adjudged the best head of state we ever had. Honesty and transparency is what we need now as a nation, and we pray the General will offer us that in abundance.

2 Likes

Re: Modification Process by 175(m): 9:47pm On Nov 16, 2014
Mad men!!!. . . .as If the extremist know weda NairaLand dey exist sef.
Re: Modification Process by teemanbastos(m): 10:06pm On Nov 16, 2014
[size=36pt]BUHARI
BUHARI
BUHARI
BUHARI
BUHARI NONI.. Team #sweep them away[/size]
Re: Modification Process by chamboy(m): 10:10pm On Nov 16, 2014
General Buhari n Aunty Oby...
I would b soo happy for my country

Re: Modification Process by Aussie(m): 10:25pm On Nov 16, 2014
Tambuwal will continue to unsettle GEJ even with the APC presidential forms he just picked. Before they know it, GMB is sitting in Aso Rock while Tuambuwal will assume the seat of power in the Caliphate!

But I am not sure I will vote cos INEC, in my area, says my name and that of several others could not be found due to data loss. We were asked to re-register but I am so pissed that I don,t wanna go through the rigours of registration all over again. This is sabatage but it will not succeed!!
Re: Modification Process by femu(m): 10:36pm On Nov 16, 2014
Aussie:
Tambuwal will continue to unsettle GEJ even with the APC presidential forms he just picked. Before they know it, GMB is sitting in Aso Rock while Tuambuwal will assume the seat of power in the Caliphate!

But I am not sure I will vote cos INEC, in my area, says my name and that of several others could not be found due to data loss. We were asked to re-register but I am so pissed that I don,t wanna go through the rigours of registration all over again. This is sabatage but it will not succeed!!

ensure you Register again. it's worth the stress!!!
Re: Modification Process by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:53pm On Nov 16, 2014
Amanwulu1:
talk is cheap. Tell ur apc to campaign for real and not dis shouting game in d media.
Your problem is the same as that of many Nigerians, you don't know what the opposition stands for. Go listen to the debate in the US House of Representatives, and see how the Speaker, a Republican "attacks" Obama, a Democrat. If Tambuwal does it here, your lack of awareness will make you not only insult him, but also the APC.
Re: Modification Process by crown777(m): 10:56pm On Nov 16, 2014
Change we need!!!

1 Like

Re: Modification Process by egift(m): 11:56pm On Nov 16, 2014
chamboy:
General Buhari n Aunty Oby...
I would b soo happy for my country

That is another powerful Team. APC has it loaded.
Re: Modification Process by watchingin3D: 7:14am On Nov 17, 2014
barcanista:
https://www.nairaland.com/1998766/nairaland-progressives-lets-endorse-muhammadu
Congrats Sir.
But a quick analysis of the endorsement of the "progressives".
Number of top pro-GMB copied below

Re: Modification Process by watchingin3D: 7:18am On Nov 17, 2014
Thread Started

Re: Modification Process by watchingin3D: 7:19am On Nov 17, 2014
Last Post as the time i started writing

Re: Modification Process by watchingin3D: 7:23am On Nov 17, 2014
Declaration of results in Less than 24 hours of endorsement

Re: Modification Process by Caseless: 7:31am On Nov 17, 2014
lekkie073:
bunch of losers cool
goat.
Re: Modification Process by watchingin3D: 7:48am On Nov 17, 2014
I know nigerians are not stupid as many will like us to believe.That said.
A little thing to consider
*Over 1100 views with less than 158 posts(including the dissenting posts making up about 40% and barcanista's posts about 25%)
*Number of pro-GMB progressives copied so that they'll swell the number of endorsements.
In my opinion,i felt this would have given us to see the pro-GMB community on nairaland.Unfortunately,this has shown that it's all noise.

1 Like

Re: Modification Process by derecho(m): 7:58am On Nov 17, 2014
barcanista:
https://www.nairaland.com/1998766/nairaland-progressives-lets-endorse-muhammadu
Oga, naso una dey choose?I for advise you to wait for all the GMB apologists(maybe they've not seen your post) so we could see their endorsement.When i say Buhari is not as popular as people want us to believe,they will say it's because we are scared.
Except you want us to believe you know their minds and they need not post here.

1 Like

Re: Modification Process by derecho(m): 8:05am On Nov 17, 2014
watchingin3D:
Thread Started
After 5 months of rigorous campaign,this is all they have to show online?If Only Buhari sabi,e for no borrow money buy form
Re: Modification Process by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 17, 2014
egift:
I, Egift of Nairaland - Endorse this. Primary or no primaries, a Buhari/Fashola ticket remains APC's strongest Power-Team for 2015. Those that will find reason not for vote that Ticket, will never vote APC irrespective of whoever is the Candidate.
Same here.

1 Like

Re: Modification Process by blackfase(m): 9:32am On Nov 17, 2014
Barca, its too dangerous. Fashakin even came out & alluded to that today goin by the rage of insurgency, with the tag of "islamist" dangling over the APC. A Buhari/ Fashie combo wouldve been smack dab but in the prevailing scenario on Nigeria's bottom right now, its just inconceivable, add the SS claim of bein shortchanged about being allowed at the highest offices of the country. I think Ameachi or Oshio would be a perfect fit for now based on permutations.

barcanista:
This is the simple truth. I can't wait to hear Buhari announce his running mate for the Presidency. Fashola is my first choice too for Deputy slot, but I will throw my weight behind any candidate that the amiable General choose to run with him.

God bless eGift
God bless Buhari
Re: Modification Process by egift(m): 10:02am On Nov 17, 2014
blackfase:
Barca, its too dangerous. Fashakin even came out & alluded to that today goin by the rage of insurgency, with the tag of "islamist" dangling over the APC. A Buhari/ Fashie combo wouldve been smack dab but in the prevailing scenario on Nigeria's bottom right now, its just inconceivable, add the SS claim of bein shortchanged about being allowed at the highest offices of the country. I think Ameachi or Oshio would be a perfect fit for now based on permutations.

If you change that powerful ticket to please people who will never vote APC, and end up losing those that will vote APC. If APC backs down on this, PDP is out to use blackmail and character assassination to muscle APC off the possibility of victory.

Personally, it is not a fight I will backdown from. Like someone will say, Nigeria is on a brink - leaving Nigeria in the hands of PDP in 2015 is not good.

APC has a lot of good combinations, but none of those can get as many Votes as Buhari/Fashola. Show us anyone that will not vote Buhari/Fashola (because of their religion), then I will show you someone that will never vote APC.
Re: Modification Process by jidxin(m): 10:13am On Nov 17, 2014
endorse and. vote 4 him on nairaland as long as it doesn't affect d real vote no problem ....... team no candidate
Re: Modification Process by derecho(m): 8:29am On Nov 20, 2014
Show me a person who will not consider the truth about Buhari and Tinubu,then I'll show you a man who thinks Nigerians are foolish. to be wary of such will not be too much to ask for
egift:

If you change that powerful ticket to please people who will never vote APC, and end up losing those that will vote APC. If APC backs down on this, PDP is out to use blackmail and character assassination to muscle APC off the possibility of victory.

Personally, it is not a fight I will backdown from. Like someone will say, Nigeria is on a brink - leaving Nigeria in the hands of PDP in 2015 is not good.

APC has a lot of good combinations, but none of those can get as many Votes as Buhari/Fashola. Show us anyone that will not vote Buhari/Fashola (because of their religion), then I will show you someone that will never vote APC.
Re: Modification Process by LouisVanGaal(m): 9:16am On Nov 20, 2014
barcanista:
Bros, I am very passionate about the need for Change which the amiable General represent. It is not about Buhari, it is about a man with the character, passion, and personality of what we all seek at this point of our nationwood. It is about bringing the incorruptible and highly disciplined Muhammadu Buhari to clean the rot in the economy and restore our security. He was there for 20 months, he did it. In four years beginning from 2015, he will do it again. This man is not corrupt and has never represented the corrupt elite. Sai Buhari 2015

Btw: #Proudly Ijaw
Bros, I sight u..keep up with ur good work; the spirit of true patriotism can only be found amongst the progressives! Between, of all Contestants in the APC, GMB resume is the most intimidating! Garnished with experience and achievements....BUHARI till PDP goes 6ft..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Modification Process by LouisVanGaal(m): 9:24am On Nov 20, 2014
egift:

Some persons have already made up their mind not to vote the APC come feb 2015 irrespective of the combo..if even if APC fields Buhari/Jesus next year; it wouldn't affect their inherent opinion at all! So they are looking for excuses to justify not voting out PDP, using Religion as a barometer for judgement.
Re: Modification Process by yinchar(m): 10:49am On Nov 20, 2014
Endorsed
Re: Modification Process by lekzzydo(m): 3:11pm On Nov 20, 2014
For all of una wey carry Buhari matter for head like wyclef.

What if it happens that Buhari wins the election come 2015 buh perform worse than clueless Jonathan, what planet will you go to hide?

#TeamNeutrallyseeking4change
Re: Modification Process by PassingShot(m): 12:03pm On Apr 21, 2015
Congrats to all true progressives for staying the course of the struggle.

Now we can celebrate for victory has come our way despite the sellouts!

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Modification Process by PassingShot(m): 12:04pm On Apr 21, 2015
barcanista:
This is the simple truth. I can't wait to hear Buhari announce his running mate for the Presidency. Fashola is my first choice too for Deputy slot, but I will throw my weight behind any candidate that the amiable General choose to run with him.

God bless eGift
God bless Buhari

hehehehehehheheheheh grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Modification Process by PassingShot(m): 12:06pm On Apr 21, 2015
barcanista:
My guy na wa for you o. You keÉp making noise while Buhari keep getting the endorsement. Keep up with your noise while Jonathan continue to lose even from his limited followers.

You were right!

grin grin grin
Re: Modification Process by PassingShot(m): 12:08pm On Apr 21, 2015
teemanbastos:
[size=36pt]BUHARI
BUHARI
BUHARI
BUHARI
BUHARI NONI.. Team #sweep them away[/size]

Yes oooooo

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Modification Process by PassingShot(m): 12:13pm On Apr 21, 2015
Buhari is not only the candidate of NL progressives but now the president-elect of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

To God be the glory.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bus Full Of OOU Students Crushed By Loaded Container; All Died (pics) / I Was Surprised To See "Buharification" In My New Oxford Dictionary Today(Photo) / Percentage Salary: See The Amount Bello Paid A GL9 Teacher In Kogi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.