Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,154 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. (72642 Views)

How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! / Check Out A Post Of How A Wife Dealt With Cheating Husband: cheaters learn / Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by aviazuva: 4:05pm On Nov 18, 2014
He milked, and is guilty as suspected.

but if you try your best and he refused to change

lbear with it, after all the one wey him chop remain, carry come back you no go finish ambefore you die.

If you run leave am, some women dey wey go accept am and even help am find monika
Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by Mintayo(m): 4:06pm On Nov 18, 2014
yeyenatu:
Free the guy! Flirting andd cheating are two different things. Condoms missing from your home? undecided hotel reservation? And then what?

You no go siddon jeje for wia dem put u ba? @op.

I used to be like that. And then I realized the kind of person he is. So inetaed of getting all crazy, I mellowed and allowed him play. He'd settle down soon enough.

I know it can be hurtful, but don't love him less. Trust me! That biiitch out there?! She is gonna get dropped soon.

[i]YYN
Lol
Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by olalerujb: 4:08pm On Nov 18, 2014
People have given u a lot of quality advice. When all available options fail, what would u do, I guess u need to turn to God in prayer and embrace Christ. Most times poeple actions are govern and ruled by the flesh. The only one that guarantee u absolute joy is God. If u leave God out of this matter, the whole issues might escalate and lives may be threatened. Any steps u decides to take should be geared toward restoring the eroded happiness in your home. I pray that God should give u divine wisdom and directions.

1 Like

Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by gbishman: 4:10pm On Nov 18, 2014
simply compel him to use a condom when having sex with u, men hate condoms so make sure he uses it he would go crazy and change
Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by Splasshhh(f): 4:10pm On Nov 18, 2014
happywife:

I dont know about this part i refuse to do it because its like encouraging bad behaviour. i feel it will make him think no matter wat he will be forgiven.

It'll break him rather than what u think. If u married right and know the man u married, make him know u love him and that u are aware he is cheating on u in a very indirect way. he will make a U-turn like the earlier person quoted.
it always works.
remember, for better and for worst.

Also, pray without season and always seek the heart of ur man
Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by Lexusgs430: 4:11pm On Nov 18, 2014
Bottling your emotions or coping with a cheating partner, is easier said than done !!!
We are humans, and once we realise that another partner is cheating, all our emotions, commitment, love and otherwise, spins into overdrive.
Some would cry,report to friends, family, colleagues etc etc etc. While others would just talk to their partner and hopes, the other party changes their ways.
Just beg him not to bring home any STD's or 3rd party pregnancies.
If after the advises from different parties does not seem to work, unfortunately divorce is the only way out !!!

1 Like

Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by nairaman66(m): 4:12pm On Nov 18, 2014
Sophyrocks:

If what you see is bashing then sorry im not responsible for however you choose to understand my comment. Dnt bother quoting me.

Still no clarification from your end!
Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 18, 2014
Sweetlemon:
Reading through comments here I can't help but laff my asss off.

I just want to believe that all these small small girls forming "I can't tolerate cheating" here are just forming internet feminist warriors.

Una eye go open when you marry. The more successful your hubby is, the more women he will have around him. Just pray to marry someone that will love and respect you enough to keep it far away from you and also be smart enough to use protection, then compensate you well enough that you don't feel the pain.

Even broke assses sef dey cheat. The only difference is the frequency. Stay dere.............

My advise? marry someone that will be worth the headache and after your wedding, know ye that you are now his madam. Forget about the rest of the world and face your work. Leave the rest to God and trust me, you will be very happy!

Cheers!

Real shiit - Church!

Apart from ya segzy laps, you always keep it real - especially when you don't venture outside what you know (like talking about an experience in diaspora that you don't have first hand experience of).

Sweetest Lemonade that came out of the lemon - deya! grin
Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 18, 2014
nairaman66:

Still no clarification from your end!

I dnt have to clarify anything to you. Give your own advice and move along.
Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by nairaman66(m): 4:16pm On Nov 18, 2014
Sophyrocks:

I dnt have to clarify anything to you. Give your own advice and move along.

Now you are acting like a douchee!
Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by RatandBot(m): 4:16pm On Nov 18, 2014
Evathyst:
Fall in love again kwa? Av u 4goten dt all men are d same? Anyone u think isn't cheating hasn't gotten d opportunity to or maybe u still avnt caught him in d act.

Men dem gan self! Tufia!

Shut this thing you call mouth.. Are you a wife to all men on earth? Be watchful of your tongue.
Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by steppin: 4:18pm On Nov 18, 2014
ColourTv:
This is the highest form of stewpidity I have ever seen. Jesus!
You call what she's doing stewpidity, but pray you don't end up like her. It's not as easy you think.
Do you think she has never thought of leaving her husband? I'm sure she has, lots of times probably.
But it's never easy...it's not.
Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 18, 2014
nairaman66:

Now you are acting like a douchee!

Douchee o Dutch o Dutchess o, e no concern me. Move along.
Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 18, 2014
I don't think you should tolerate a cheating husband. in fact Don't tolerate a cheating husband !!!!!! my advice to you is watch the nollywood film Mr & Mrs you'll know what to do lol
Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 18, 2014
I keep saying it. Nigerians have the worst mentality ever as regards Marriage. Too many marriages that are shams!! Tufiakwa!!!

5 Likes

Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by Sweetlemon(f): 4:22pm On Nov 18, 2014
SirShymex:

Real shiit - Church!

Apart from ya segzy laps, you always keep it real - especially when you don't venture outside what you know (like talking about an experience in diaspora that you don't have first hand experience of).

Sweetest Lemonade that came out of the lemon - deya! grin

Lol! I don't say what I don't know. Trust me.

If I'm not sure, I'd say it clearly that I'm not sure.
Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 18, 2014
Voltron! Come be my relationship therapist! Chai! I must have your number. Where did that come from? I must not have been paying attention.
Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 18, 2014
MissMeiya:
Voltron! Come be my relationship therapist! Chai! I must have your number. Where did that come from? I must not have been paying attention.

I no be therapist oh just passionate about issues that affect women the wrong way (rap.e, violence, family, careers, politics). will run a blog as soon as i have enough articles.

grin grin grin I have seen too many relationship issues in my time.. many people carry some burden of a failing relationship.. women are poor at hiding it.
Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by beeevan: 4:26pm On Nov 18, 2014
Women like you should have an association in honor of cheating husbands undecided. Why feel bitter, just suck it and keep loving him no matter what, if he brings herpes home, just show some more love cry.

1 Like

Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by shandamaya(f): 4:29pm On Nov 18, 2014
Tales by Moonlight.... Discuss.

My Husband has Sacrificed His morality for Infidelity.
My Wife has Sacrificed Her morality for Infidelity.

1 Like

Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 18, 2014
voltron:

I no be therapist oh just passionate about issues that affect women the wrong way (rap.e, violence, family, careers, politics). will run a blog as soon as i have enough articles.

grin grin grin I have seen too many relationship issues in my time.. many people carry some burden of a failing relationship.. women are poor at hiding it.

Omg look at you, lady-killer with the sensitivity and empathy and thoughtfulness! Husband material!

No, you won't escape me now that I've seen this grin

We're gonna be frieeeeeends
Make we share my load cheesy
Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by seunwen2(m): 4:31pm On Nov 18, 2014
It requires the grace of God for a man not to cheat being a lady throughout ur life time is slightly impossible
Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 18, 2014
seunwen2:
It requires the grace of God for a man not to cheat being a lady throughout ur life time is slightly impossible
that's crap it does not require any grace!!!!!!! a cheat cheats because he/she wants to cheat.

3 Likes

Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 18, 2014
Sweetlemon:

Lol! I don't say what I don't know. Trust me.

If I'm not sure, I'd say it clearly that I'm not sure.

Ite. Stay keeping it real in the politics section and topics like this one.

Let the frauds keep living in denial lol. Or perhaps they don't know. Well, knowing is complicated. If you know you know, if you don't know, keep living.

Regardless, if cheating is something folks can't tolerate, to an extent, I don't think there will be too many married folks out there. The reality is that most folks cheat but it is just a phase that will most likely end with time.

I can't even say my pops never cheated on my mum cos he used to be so handsome and outgoing when he was younger. And the bevy of women that used to openly flirt with him back then says it all. I never understood back then, but I understand better now with age and experience. I just remember he went from being so outgoing to being at home more.
Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by cococandy(f): 4:34pm On Nov 18, 2014
All these 'innocent' women that their husbands are cheating on cry cry

Funny world. Why do we always have the sob stories from the wives? Is it that the husband don't realize their wives play the away match as much or even more than they do.?

I hail my innocent and saintly naija sisters

2 Likes

Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by beeevan: 4:37pm On Nov 18, 2014
After spending their lives running after their cheating husbands, they will start beefing others who chose to live the life. I pity any frustrated wife of a horn dog wey go form frustration reach my side, nonsense!

5 Likes

Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by cococandy(f): 4:39pm On Nov 18, 2014
Jahblessme:

Abi na prayer she go use de scratch the urge?
When they are tired and old,they repent and sin no more.
grin cheesy
Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by cococandy(f): 4:42pm On Nov 18, 2014
beeevan:
After spending their lives running after their cheating husbands, they will start beefing others who chose to live the life. I pity any frustrated wife of a horn dog wey go form frustration reach my side, nonsense!

no they will spend it looking for the love the husbands didn't give them from their sons. Frustrating their daughters in law and generally being a nuisance to the young couple because they spent their youth and the age they should have been loving up living in bitterness .

7 Likes

Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by beeevan: 4:44pm On Nov 18, 2014
Jahblessme:

How do you know the kind of woman she is?
S ex is actually really enjoyable ,is it only cheating men that enjoy s ex? Or you think if she finds a fresh blokos to give it to her well she won't enjoy it?
So you think that if she wants to knack she won't protect herself as per condom? Std ko std ni..tell that to the useless men

Op do whatever makes you happy..if its to massage a stray banana to keep you sane,enjoy.Especially as you won't leave.
All na temptation...go and sin no more

Thank you grin , something must give, she either leaves and get a life or joins the band if she can't beat them like she wanted to.
Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 18, 2014
Anyway, you lot need to stop making cheating and women who decided to ride with their husbands a black or naij thing.

David Beckham cheated on his wife openly more than once. And Victoria Beckham stayed with him. Ditto Bill Clinton with Monica Lewinsky...and Hillary Clinton is still with him. Heck, white folks cheat more than black folks after booze sessions.

Stay on topic, please.

5 Likes

Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by GLOBALX: 4:46pm On Nov 18, 2014
Woman,this is the best advice you would ever get.It is also the most difficult ever.
1.Never bring issues as sensitive as this to Nairaland.Why?,every tom,dick and Harry has access to internet cos it is now cheap.

2. Over 70percent of people you will find here have no experience about marriage.They do not even know you,your husband or have a clue about your life.

3. You will end up being confused,angry,bitter and undecided.You may end up taking the wrong advice.

4. Most people you will find advising you here are probably age mate with your first child.If you read through the post,you will find out how silly,childish and unrealistic this kids are.

5.Most people asking you to revenge,move out,cheat back will not do same if they find themselves in your exact shoes.Believe me,some of this people will cry and beg their husband's for mercy in similar situation if eventually they found one.

6. Finally,go on your knees and pray for your husband(the most difficult part)(Ask GOD to seperate him from his bad company and pray that GOD should instill his fear in him).You never would have married him in the first place if you do not love him.
IT IS YOUR MARRIAGE,SAVE IT..DON'T LISTEN TO NEGATIVE ADVICES FROM 100 LEVEL STUDENTS HERE,PEOPLE WHO DONT EVEN HAVE A BOY FRIEND.
I WISH YOU THE VERY BEST...SAVE YOUR MARRIAGE,STAY FOR YOUR CHILDREN'S SAKE.HAPPINESS IS A DECISION.REMAIN BLESSED.

5 Likes

Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by Sweetlemon(f): 4:47pm On Nov 18, 2014
SirShymex:
Anyway, you lot need to stop making cheating and women who decided to ride with their husbands a black or naij thing.

David Beckham cheated on his wife openly more than once. And Victoria Beckham stayed with him. Ditto Bill Clinton with Monica Lewinsky...and Hillary Clinton is still with him. Heck, white folks cheat more than black folks after booze sessions.

Stay on topic, please.

It's a universal thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Is This Girl Really 15 Years Old??!?! / Wife Calls Husband's Side Chick On The Phone. See What Happened / My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.