Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. (72640 Views)

How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! / Check Out A Post Of How A Wife Dealt With Cheating Husband: cheaters learn / Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by GoodFaith: 8:06pm On Nov 18, 2014
Onegai:
[/b]

But why o why is it always women that have to look at the big picture and what the institution represents, did they force men into marriage that there is a Get-Out-Of-Jail-Free card that enables them to disrespect the institution they are asking women to uphold?

Is there a company where the people more concerned with the big picture and are willing to make sacrifices to make the company a global brand, were its employees, NOT THE OWNER? Did Steve Jobs not work even longer hours than his staff, is Obama not the one more stressed than his staff (and getting grey hairs faster).

How does it make sense that the HEAD OF THE HOME is disrespecting the public vows he took before his peers (because Marriage is a legal and Societal institution) but instead he wants the SECOND-IN-COMMAND to do an exemplary job of leading the children?

African men have always defied the laws of Reason and Logic. There are some few one out there, who understand that a woman will submit to a Leader. And to those ones, I salute and respect you.
Do it ur way
Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 18, 2014
modele2:
My husband once told me that if you call someone a dog the person would behave like one. Another man told me he married a second wife be cos the first one became James bond investigator.this particular guy told me that when his wife trusted him
Though it didn't stop him from cheating but he was very discrete. That when she bad friends and advisers and she wanted to prove tough he showed her pepper by marrying another wife.
Well all men are not of the same mould trying to trust him and showing him you trust him might prolong the guilt feeling and make him come to his sences. I wonder why men take the risk of 5 mins of enjoyment at the expense of a good home. Na wa.
same way they can loot funds when they know they can go to jail
Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 18, 2014
DailyNews:
Just have it in mind that every other married lady out there is coping with a cheating hubby cos 99.99% of married men cheatcheesycheesy For those that will come after me with cutlass, no need cos I'm on my way to Francecheesy and if u decide to leave to marry a presumed Pope John Paul u feel its best, be prepared to leave that one soon, and another and anothergrin

Ladies should just know it that: u cheat while young n hot, men then don't...so when they become older, hotter like Timaya, they too will cheat to balance naturesmiley
cheesy cheesy cheesy I laughed so much, food almost went the wrong way cheesy . On your way to France nooni cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by GoodFaith: 8:16pm On Nov 18, 2014
babyosisi:

Nne eh
If not that I am born again and trying to stay on the straight and narrow sometimes I want to advise the wife of a cheating husband to just go out and cheat to her heart's desire
What nonsense
There are a zillion men out there that can give her a good time
She may actually feel much better afterwards
For how long will somebody pray ?
You are praying,your man is shining Congo at Sheraton
You go night vigil shouting die die die,he is at Hilton and both him and the Okpeke are very much alive
You are jumping from one prayer house to another looking haggard and emaciated ,he is jumping from one bed to another happy
Why can't the Holy Spirit just allow women take matters into their own hands eh

Sorry folks
My flesh was speaking
"Why can't the Holy Spirit just allow women take matters into their own hands eh" --- Kill the maan
She cheat---the man she cheat with Bleep one,two time move on
She will be holding the empty plate
Ask woman that imported a man-- from Belgium after fucking for two year
After the import
the man re export himself back to Belgium

1 Like

Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 18, 2014
bukatyne:

I always say that 95% of bitter MILs are women who were unhappy in their marriages.
do girls still bother about mother in laws these days ?
right... me... i wouldn't tolerate him at all. if such thing happens- rock&roll- door is open. men need to understand once and for all- if u want someone younger, someone with nicer booobs and ass, even if its for one night- u always can have it, but don't come back. who do u think i am? a trash? a doormat ? that u could clean your feet? fuuuck no. i wish all women would have self respect and wouldn't turn a blind eye to his adventures. and saying that oh 99% nigerian men r cheating- no need to make it a norm! if he cheated on u- r we talking about love between u 2? maybe u r talking about love but not him. if u r telling that u r staying with jst because of the kids- u r fooling yourself. yours and his relationship will change after his cheat and am sure kids will feel bad in family where parents don't talk with each other, dropping harsh comments etc.

2 Likes

Onegai:
[/b]
But why o why is it always women that have to look at the big picture and what the institution represents, did they force men into marriage that there is a Get-Out-Of-Jail-Free card that enables them to disrespect the institution they are asking women to uphold?

Is there a company where the people more concerned with the big picture and are willing to make sacrifices to make the company a global brand, were its employees, NOT THE OWNER? Did Steve Jobs not work even longer hours than his staff, is Obama not the one more stressed than his staff (and getting grey hairs faster).

How does it make sense that the HEAD OF THE HOME is disrespecting the public vows he took before his peers (because Marriage is a legal and Societal institution) but instead he wants the SECOND-IN-COMMAND to do an exemplary job of leading the children? Even in a bank, a non-performing ED will lose their position to a junior staff if they keep abdicating their responsibilities. So why are men so suddenly shocked that after years of cheating happily, their wives have also discovered the pleasures of another man's arms? Then you must have the same lack of foresight as the Nigerian govt, who, when the sun was shining (and oil was N140/barrel), did NOT make hay ( didn't save, were not fiscally prudent) and next year, pump prices are going to increase grin

Nigerians always shout "this is how it has been and it will never change" and be putting down any sort of Positive Change. Then once a few folks push it through, they scramble to catch up. My friend's father NEVER CHEATED, his wife was academically great and had a strong career. When she died, the whole world stopped. Her name is a rallying point in LUTH. Because she stood on the shoulders of a giant! All our underachieving, underperforming women are too worried and broken and filled with mistrust to fly high, whose shoulders will they stand on?

African men have always defied the laws of Reason and Logic. There are some few one out there, who understand that a woman will submit to a Leader. And to those ones, I salute and respect you.

Stop making it an African/black thing. It's a universal thing. If it were not, most divorce cases in the West won't be because of cheating spouses.

Anyway, it goes both ways, and women cheat, just as men do. However, this discourse is about cheating husband, and we need to keep it in that context.

Now back to the society: we live in a world where men get more passes than women when it comes to morality. Evidently, you also have to look at it from that perspective, and not correlate it with a company or position where the head takes the blame whenever things go wrong, or takes all the credit when things work perfectly fine. Moreover, in marriages, men don't get all the credit whenever the union works perfectly fine. And more time, folks credit that to the wives. So you can't eat ya cake and have it by making men responsible for the failures, and taking all the credit when it works.

Regardless, women raise kids, hence they're called "mothers" and as a motherly figure, your kids should always be ya priority. And the dad has to play the role of the father figure.

And what does leading have to do with certain imperfections the society condones? Cheating has nothing to do with being a good leader, it's more of a biological/societal thing. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 18, 2014
bongolistik:
u ar mekin serious nd nice point here, bt one thing I jst wnt u 2 undastand here is dat nature favors a cheating man more dan d woman nd dier is absolutely no equality here btw a man nd a woman wen it coms 2 matters lik dis.

U can xpect a man 2 easily kick d a.ss of a cheatin wife out bt dnt xpect a woman 2 easily do dat cos at d tail end, d woman stil suffers d most.

Factors like aging, menopause, lost of beauty, societal presure and discremination naturaly afects women more in al ramification, so u see y she can nt easily kick out d a.ss of her cheating husband.

A man in his 50's nd 60's can easily pick up anoda fresh nd vibrant woman as wife nd evn be hapy do so, bt it is dificult 4 women of such age 2 find back dat type of hapines again in man.

So d whole condition is jst critical nd lies on d man 2 turn a new leav.

Op, if truly al u said are right, nd dat u stil kip urself wel nd stil look gud, den bring dat ur hubby 2 me let me crack his head 4 him so he wil knw dat dier is notin nxt 2 a nice and submisiv women who ar dificult 2 find, and he has one by his sid witout valueing her dat much. Den his head jst need 2 be cracked so he wil com bak 2 his senses.
@ bolded..... Not the young irresponsible dudes seeking asylum overseas.
Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by GoodFaith: 8:23pm On Nov 18, 2014
voodoo85:
right... me... i wouldn't tolerate him at all. if such thing happens- rock&roll- door is open. men need to understand once and for all- if u want someone younger, someone with nicer booobs and ass, even if its for one night- u always can have it, but don't come back. who do u think i am? a trash? a doormat ? that u could clean your feet? fuuuck no. i wish all women would have self respect and wouldn't turn a blind eye to his adventures. and saying that oh 99% nigerian men r cheating- no need to make it a norm! if he cheated on u- r we talking about love between u 2? maybe u r talking about love but not him. if u r telling that u r staying with jst because of the kids- u r fooling yourself. yours and his relationship will change after his cheat and am sure kids will feel bad in family where parents don't talk with each other, dropping harsh comments etc.
Please don't let the door hit u on ur way out
Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 18, 2014
SirShymex:

That was cos they got caught and it became a public affair. And due to their status in the society and not wanting to lose that privilege, they had to do whatever it takes to save their careers.

If they had been just a regular Joe, it would have been a different story. And I'm sure they still cheated after that - especially playboy Bill lol.

How about the wives who stood by them despite the public embarrassment? Was that also a black thing?
why did the francois hollande , the french president divorce his wife ?
Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by cococandy(f): 8:26pm On Nov 18, 2014
Onegai:
[/b]

How does it make sense that the HEAD OF THE HOME is disrespecting the public vows he took before his peers (because Marriage is a legal and Societal institution) but instead he wants the SECOND-IN-COMMAND to do an exemplary job of leading the children? Even in a bank, a non-performing ED will lose their position to a junior staff if they keep abdicating their responsibilities. So why are men so suddenly shocked that after years of cheating happily, their wives have also discovered the pleasures of another man's arms? Then you must have the same lack of foresight as the Nigerian govt, who, when the sun was shining (and oil was N140/barrel), did NOT make hay ( didn't save, were not fiscally prudent) and next year, pump prices are going to increase grin

Nigerians always shout "this is how it has been and it will never change" and be putting down any sort of Positive Change. Then once a few folks push it through, they scramble to catch up. My friend's father NEVER CHEATED, his wife was academically great and had a strong career. When she died, the whole world stopped. Her name is a rallying point in LUTH. Because she stood on the shoulders of a giant! All our underachieving, underperforming women are too worried and broken and filled with mistrust to fly high, whose shoulders will they stand on?

couldn't have said it better
Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by cococandy(f): 8:28pm On Nov 18, 2014
This too
BananaBender:

Fathers are absent in the lives of their children and feminism is to be blamed?? Not the irresponsible man that impregnated a girl who he isn't ready to raise a family with? What about the 1diotic black man that abandons his family due to Bleep and jail time?? What about the even more 1diotic black men that think selling cocaine or becoming a rapper is the only way to make it in life??

Women stay working two, three jobs just so they can take care of these kids and then you turn around to blame the parent(woman) that chose to stay as the bad one. You point your blaming finger to the woman enslaving herself for her kids and you absolve the men from any blame? How does this make sense to you?

I do not support single parenthood but I will rather be a single mom that raise my children in a home where their father is a serial cheat or where their father is abusive. What do you want those children to learn? That it is okay to cheat?? Most men charged with domestic abuse grew up in a domestic home, I bet those mothers were trying to stay married and raise their kids in a home with both parents. Where did that lead them Shy? Why would I stay with a cheating man, a man I can only grow to hate and find repulsive. Imagine a child growing up in a home where the parents live like roommates, where there is no love, everyday na so so fight-fight. That child is better off in a single home than in a home with both parents.

I can't even date a man that is not a feminist Shy. Tufiakwa!

Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 18, 2014
Flytefalls:

I think you'll find plenty of women feel happier to leave it! The biggest ish I have with cheating are the lies. When you, Dailynews, inevitably cheat on your wife (who probably will not sign up for your I cheat, you cheat arrangement because it's stupid), I hope you will take ownership over your male inclinations and speak the truth at the risk of losing everything. If you could not, I'll forever be calling men like you weak grin.

I'm going to ignore the blah blahs about women and money because again, sweeping generalisations that don't account for all.
ask him how he would feel if he finds out those children he thought were his were another's ?
Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 18, 2014
GoodFaith:

"Why can't the Holy Spirit just allow women take matters into their own hands eh" --- Kill the maan
She cheat---the man she cheat with Bleep one,two time move on
She will be holding the empty plate
Ask woman that imported a man-- from Belgium after fucking for two year
After the import
the man re export himself back to Belgium

That is the mistake you men make
Just like you don't want any permanence with the women you cheat with,you suppose a cheating woman wants something permanent with the man?
You think she wants to mess up her marriage?
I am not talking of an old lonely woman and a man dumping her
I am talking of a married woman whose husband is married and cheating
She can also stay married and cheat on the sides,no strings attached
After they come off the bed or wall,everyone returns to their marital homes to continue the marriage from where it stopped grin

1 Like

Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by 2legit2qwt: 8:36pm On Nov 18, 2014
Enough of this marriage ish.. Topics all over the family section just makes single guys like me wanna stay single and not give marriage a second thought again. undecided
Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 18, 2014
SirShymex:

Well, he must have been a late bloomer, or ya mum just never created an atmosphere for peace at home. grin

Regardless, there are always isolated cases. And perhaps ya dad falls into this category.
well late boomer I can't say but i think so..my mum... Lols he has 3 wives and hundreds of of concubines I know of . Well even tho testeoteorene depletes with age , more harm may be done while cheating in the early stage. It is best to avoid it and not encourage it . I know no man is perfect.
Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by GoodFaith: 8:41pm On Nov 18, 2014
babyosisi:

That is the mistake you men make
Just like you don't want any permanence with the women you cheat with,you suppose a cheating woman wants something permanent with the man?
You think she wants to mess up her marriage?
I am not talking of an old lonely woman and a man dumping her
I am talking of a married woman whose husband is married and cheating
She can also stay married and cheat on the sides,no strings attached
After they come off the bed or wall,everyone returns to their marital homes to continue the marriage from where it stopped grin
U failed to make comment regard Belgium import
I am glad I have more control of my life
The doors are open,
U can leave
U don't have games girl
I know better
Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by meyri: 8:41pm On Nov 18, 2014
If you findings and suspicions are true, my advice is to put urself 1st. Do what you need to maintain your sanity and happiness (whatever that is to you), everything else is secondary, your children & husband. Once you find your peace, you can take of others.
* Me, I can't be in the same environment with a cheating husband. *
Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 18, 2014
I repeat neva I say neva tolorate a cheating husband ur children would be wired, ur sons would see nothing wrong in cheating and ur daughters would accept it when the go into a releationship.

4 Likes

Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 18, 2014
Dipville:
Sorry bout ur cheating hubby @ happy wife

But to be honest with ourselves,look arnd...how many gals on this thread can boast she neva dated a married man...

A lady once told me...she enjoys dating married men...Cz of the money am sure

Am not saying @ happywife/rowzzay did this b4 getting married

But honestly,most of the married women complaining here have done it once@least

It's karma if u ask me

I pray ur husbands have a change of heart

pls Nigeria is a very populous country... Don't be too quick to generalize. Not all married men are rich. I know of a friend that ignores married men but if you single she hangs out not because of the money now , it's what she chose for herself. We all make choices in life .... Yours is different from the next.
Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 18, 2014
BananaBender:

Fathers are absent in the lives of their children and feminism is to be blamed?? Not the irresponsible man that impregnated a girl who he isn't ready to raise a family with? What about the 1diotic black man that abandons his family due to Bleep and jail time?? What about the even more 1diotic black men that think selling cocaine or becoming a rapper is the only way to make it in life??

Women stay working two, three jobs just so they can take care of these kids and then you turn around to blame the parent(woman) that chose to stay as the bad one. You point your blaming finger to the woman enslaving herself for her kids and you absolve the men from any blame? How does this make sense to you?

I do not support single parenthood but I will rather be a single mom that raise my children in a home where their father is a serial cheat or where their father is abusive. What do you want those children to learn? That it is okay to cheat?? Most men charged with domestic abuse grew up in a domestic home, I bet those mothers were trying to stay married and raise their kids in a home with both parents. Where did that lead them Shy? Why would I stay with a cheating man, a man I can only grow to hate and find repulsive. Imagine a child growing up in a home where the parents live like roommates, where there is no love, everyday na so so fight-fight. That child is better off in a single home than in a home with both parents.

I can't even date a man that is not a feminist Shy. Tufiakwa!

Please, put my posts in the right context. I'm yet to cite feminism, and I've got a reason for not doing that. It takes two to tango, and if these women aren't opening their legs to all and sundry, they would't be getting pregnant, would they? Hence I cited both single mums and absentee dads, and they need for both to always find a common ground to make it work. These folks are now a nuisance causing problems for everyone with dysfunctional kids, and we as a people need to look for ways to solve that problem. Rather than making decisions that will exacerbate it. And perhaps that's why a lot of folks have problems with what feminism is trying to add to a situation that's already in need for redemption. We just can't contune like this as a people.

Moreover, most of these rappers and drug dealers are products of broken homes. They infect everyone with that dysfunctionality cos they don't know what it means to have a father figure and be loved and provided for. And the only way out of their misery is to make it by any means necessary. That was a problem the society created with the crack era, by turning mums into crack fiends - and mass imprisonment of the men. Then it became a vicious cycle. Before that, the black family structure never had all the problems it has today. So, are we going to keep breaking that family structure, by taking the easy way out with divorce, or look for ways to break the cycle of single parents?

Yes, I've got all the respect in the world for single mums who work hard to raise their kids. And I meet a lot of them everyday, including those who raised loads of people I grew up with. However, no matter how hardworking and strong they're, they can never replace that father figure and the fathers' love. The missing link.

Sholly, find a perfect male feminist, and get hitched with him. And stop disturbing women who're trying to keep the family structure intact and raise black kings and queens.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by Truckpusher(m): 8:43pm On Nov 18, 2014
Onegai:

If my husband was a WEALTHLY FORMER PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, A WEALTHY EX-FOOTBALLER (MOST LIKELY TO END UP IN GOVT) or A WEALTHY BASKETBALL PLAYER (who will most likely sign a 6-figure deal to write his memoirs after he retires)....

Baby, I will fight any oloshi strolling around him, cook him egusi and pound yam daily and pray unceasingly for him grin grin

But y'all broke brothas, you will be cheating, giving me High BP, I cannot even afford to fly the kids and I out for a weekend in Dubai, instead I'm in your rented house, waiting to turn off the gen at 10pm and sleep in heat, skabashing in the darkness telling myself "he will return to my arms one day" whilst you are shouting "hallelujah!" on top of one woman in an air-conditioned hotel room somewhere.... grin

As my aunt said to her ex-husband, "I'm leaving you because you're cheating and beating me and you cannot give me hypertension and AIDS when you haven't even built your house"

She went on to marry a widowed retired military General grin #CorrectWoman
grin
Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by adebisicutie: 8:44pm On Nov 18, 2014
bossmini84:
I repeat neva I say neva tolorate a cheating husband ur children would be wired, ur sons would see nothing wrong in cheating and ur daughters would accept it when the go into a releationship.

God bless you
Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 18, 2014
majekdom2:
well late boomer I can't say but i think so..my mum... Lols he has 3 wives and hundreds of of concubines I know of . Well even tho testeoteorene depletes with age , more harm may be done while cheating in the early stage. It is best to avoid it and not encourage it . I know no man is perfect.

Lmao...late bloomers always stay in it till the end of time. grin

It's just the same with folks who start getting involved in all kinds of vices late. They tend to remain there for long. But the early bloomers get bored after a while.
Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 18, 2014
Kimoni:

The word "learning" should have given you an idea of who I'm referring to. Children learn from their parents not neighbors undecided
not all children learn from their parents ..... I learnt nothing about family from my father.
Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 18, 2014
cococandy:

my naija sisters are very hypocritical when it comes to stuff like this. Someone who just left her lover's house with the xemen still not dry will join hands to shame another woman in the street because that one was caught.

Meanwhile all men cheat and we have fact to prove that men are even slightly higher in number than women in the population. So who are the men cheating with?
Not Nigerian women of course. Maybe she goats and women from other countries. Certainly not my virtuous sisters.
lols , I like these posts ..... I have a big brother friend who cheats with a married woman now. They just do it not because of money , this lady is well to do .the thing is this is bad , it should never be encouraged. He fears his wife might be doing the same as he works in abj and family is in lag.... This is the kind of feeling it leaves one with , you can never trust your spouse when you cheat.

1 Like

Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by GoodFaith: 8:53pm On Nov 18, 2014
meyri:
If you findings and suspicions are true, my advice is to put urself 1st. Do what you need to maintain your sanity and happiness (whatever that is to you), everything else is secondary, your children & husband. Once you find your peace, you can take of others.
* Me, I can't be in the same environment with a cheating husband. *
No person is forcing U
Leave and don't not say bye
See him in court if u have asset u contribute to share
Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 18, 2014
GoodFaith:

U failed to make comment regard Belgium import
I am glad I have more control of my life
The doors are open,
U can leave
U don't have games girl
I know better

And there hasn't been girls that married old loaded men,enduring and marking time waiting for them to die?
Two can play that game
Google Anna Nicole smith RIP

We are talking about people in marriages where a man is cheating the woman can also decide to cheat and stay in her marriage
Whatever advantages he gets from the side shows she can also get it
Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by GoodFaith: 8:59pm On Nov 18, 2014
babyosisi:

And there hasn't been girls that married old loaded men,enduring and marking time waiting for them to die?
Two can play that game
Google Anna Nicole smith RIP
Anna Nicole smith didn't get anything , as she was hoping for
The case just got resolved less than a year now
The billion died, Billions son fought her out the way to the upper court
Billion son passed away and Anna Nicole smith passed away
Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 18, 2014
SirShymex:

Sholly, find a perfect male feminist, and get hitched with him. And stop disturbing women who're trying to keep the family structure intact and raise black kings and queens.

The family structure where the husband is a cheat and the mother is also contemplating cheating. I doubt that marriage is going to raise "kings and queens". I'm already bored of the thread anyway.

5 Likes

Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 18, 2014
GoodFaith:

Anna Nicole smith didn't get anything , as she was hoping for
The case just got resolved less than a year now
The billion died, Billions son fought her out the way to the upper court
Billion son passed away and Anna Nicole smith passed away

Divorce settlements

Dmitry Rybolovlev's divorce from Elena Rybolovleva; estimated at $4.5 billion
Alec Wildenstein's divorce from Jocelyn Wildenstein; estimated at $2.5 billion [1]
Bernie Ecclestone's divorce from Slavica; estimated at $1-$1.2 billion [2]
Harold Hamm estimated at $1 billion [3]
Adnan Khashoggi's divorce from Soraya Khashoggi; estimated at $850 million [4]
Craig McCaw's divorce from Wendy McCaw; estimated to exceed $460 million [5]
Mel Gibson's divorce from Robyn Moore Gibson; estimated at $425 million [6]
Roman Abramovich's divorce from Irina Abramovich; estimated at $300 million [7]
Michael Polsky's divorce from Maya Polsky, $184 million [8]
Michael Jordan's divorce from Juanita Jordan; estimated at $168 million [9]
Boris Berezovsky's divorce from Galina Besharova; estimated at $160 million [10]
Neil Diamond's divorce from Marcia Murphey; estimated at $150 million [11]
Frank McCourt's divorce from Jamie McCourt; estimated at $130 million [12]
Garth Brooks' divorce from Sandy Mahl; estimated at $125 million [13]
Charles Edgar Fipke's divorce from Marlene Fipke; estimated at $123 million [14]
Greg Norman's divorce from Laura Andrassy; estimated at $103 million [15]
Rupert Murdoch's divorce from Anna Murdoch; estimated at $100 million [16]
Tiger Woods' divorce from Elin Nordegren; estimated at $100 million [17]
Steven Spielberg's divorce from Amy Irving; estimated at $100 million [18]
Madonna's divorce from Guy Ritchie; estimated at $76-$92 million [19]
Harrison Ford's divorce from Melissa Mathison; estimated at $85 million [20]
Kevin Costner's divorce from Cindy Silva; estimated at $80 million [21]
Kenny Rogers divorce from Marianne Rogers; estimated at $60 million [22]
Kelsey Grammer's divorce from Camille Grammer; estimated at $60 million [23]
James Cameron's divorce from Linda Hamilton; estimated at $50 million [24]
Paul McCartney's divorce from Heather Mills; estimated at $48.6 million [25]
Michael Douglas' divorce from Diandra Douglas; estimated at $45 million [24]
Ted Danson's divorce from Casey Coats; estimated at $30 million [26]
Donald Trump's divorce from Ivana Trump; estimated at $25 million [27]
Lionel Richie's divorce from Diane Richie; estimated at $20 million [24]
Johnny Carson's divorce from Joanna Holland; estimated at $20 million
Mick Jagger's divorce from Jerry Hall; estimated between $15 and $25 million [24]
ReferencesEdit
Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by totoakins(m): 9:05pm On Nov 18, 2014
Onegai:
[/b]

how do u know your friends dad never cheated and why didn't u Mention your own father??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

Is This Girl Really 15 Years Old??!?! / Wife Calls Husband's Side Chick On The Phone. See What Happened / My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.