Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. (72658 Views)

How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! / Check Out A Post Of How A Wife Dealt With Cheating Husband: cheaters learn / Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by Onegai(f): 7:33pm On Nov 18, 2014
SirShymex:
Anyway OP, continue to be a good wife, make sure you create an atmosphere for peace at home, and he has to use condoms with you. And hopefully, with prayers, he will outgrow this phase.

Hillary Clinton, Victoria Beckham, and Kobe Bryant's wife stood by their husbands and helped them change to become upstanding men lol. You can do the same.

And these are great women with great achievements who deal with reality not fantasies.

Shalom.

If my husband was a WEALTHLY FORMER PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, A WEALTHY EX-FOOTBALLER (MOST LIKELY TO END UP IN GOVT) or A WEALTHY BASKETBALL PLAYER (who will most likely sign a 6-figure deal to write his memoirs after he retires)....

Baby, I will fight any oloshi strolling around him, cook him egusi and pound yam daily and pray unceasingly for him grin grin

But y'all broke brothas, you will be cheating, giving me High BP, I cannot even afford to fly the kids and I out for a weekend in Dubai, instead I'm in your rented house, waiting to turn off the gen at 10pm and sleep in heat, skabashing in the darkness telling myself "he will return to my arms one day" whilst you are shouting "hallelujah!" on top of one woman in an air-conditioned hotel room somewhere.... grin

As my aunt said to her ex-husband, "I'm leaving you because you're cheating and beating me and you cannot give me hypertension and AIDS when you haven't even built your house"

She went on to marry a widowed retired military General grin #CorrectWoman

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 18, 2014
Onegai:

If my husband was a WEALTHLY FORMER PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, A WEALTHY EX-FOOTBALLER (MOST LIKELY TO END UP IN GOVT) or A WEALTHY BASKETBALL PLAYER (who will most likely sign a 6-figure deal to write his memoirs after he retires)....

Baby, I will fight any oloshi strolling around him, cook him egusi and pound yam daily and pray unceasingly for him grin grin

But y'all broke brothas, you will be cheating giving me High BP and I cannot even afford to fly the kids and I out for a weekend in Dubai, instead I'm in your rented house, waiting to turn off the gen at 10pm and sleep in heat, skabashing in the darkness telling myself "he will return to my arms one day" whilst you are shouting "hallelujah!" on top of one woman in an air-conditioned hotel room somewhere.... grin

As my aunt said to her husband, "I'm leaving you because you're cheating and beating me and you cannot give me hypertension and AIDS when you haven't even built your house"

She went on to marry a retired military General grin #CorrectWoman

ROTFLMAO. Oh gawdddddd grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by Jahblessme: 7:40pm On Nov 18, 2014
Onegai:

But y'all broke brothas, you will be cheating giving me High BP and I cannot even afford to fly the kids and I out for a weekend in Dubai, instead I'm in your rented house, waiting to turn off the gen at 10pm and sleep in heat, skabashing in the darkness telling myself "he will return to my arms one day" whilst you are shouting "hallelujah!" on top of one woman in an air-conditioned hotel room somewhere.... grin
As my aunt said to her husband, "I'm leaving you because you're cheating and beating me and you cannot give me hypertension and AIDS when you haven't even built your house"
She went on to marry a retired military General grin #CorrectWoman
grin
Thank youuuu
Added to these,I will keep body and soul together..
Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by armyofone(m): 7:40pm On Nov 18, 2014
OP HappyWife,
Discuss with him about open marriage.
You both take turns to refill the Condom storage.
That way no need counting condoms.

3 Likes

Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 18, 2014
saucechilli:

Born again ?
You wey mouth sharp pass razor blade.

Wonders shall never end grin

Nne m the bible says that on the day of The Lord ,there shall be last minute surprises .
Some of us will be at the front of the line wearing our white robes and crowns
Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 18, 2014
iykedare:

What about the things women do before they get married? We still overlook those things and marry them.But they dwell so much on the things we do. After manhandling all the peni$e$ available, you want to have one(your husband's own) to yourself ehhh. Chai,these women sef. grin grin
well not all women , and perhaps you married a runs babe , you must ave done that because she turned a new leave, except that is not the reason.

1 Like

Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by 2legit2qwt: 7:41pm On Nov 18, 2014
mutter:
Bananabender I am sorry to disappoint you. My first daughter made the best A level result in her school and is studying .
I raise my children to aim for the best but never to loose sight of the fundamental values in life.
Humility, honesty and decency. Empty vessels are loud and crude.
A woman does not have to be a stay at home mum, but I would assume that a young woman with young kid`s would not necessarily have to be one that works late hours like the man. It is a privilege to have time to spend with the kid`s when they are young.
Besides what stops you calling your husband from work.
Anyway, you can puke all you like, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I have mine and you have yours.
I will only advice other women not to be deceived by you. Loads of women have this strange habit of trying to make out this dominant and feminist image outside.. yet they are the ones that take the most shit from men.

Perfect answer. Bananabender kneels while giving me egusi soup and she's over here claiming strong woman. Strong woman my d1ck cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 18, 2014
DailyNews:
Just have it in mind that every other married lady out there is coping with a cheating hubby cos 99.99% of married men cheatcheesycheesy For those that will come after me with cutlass, no need cos I'm on my way to Francecheesy and if u decide to leave to marry a presumed Pope John Paul u feel its best, be prepared to leave that one soon, and another and anothergrin

Ladies should just know it that: u cheat while young n hot, men then don't...so when they become older, hotter like Timaya, they too will cheat to balance naturesmiley
which men don't cheat while young.... Perhaps the broke young ones, even the broke ones still find their match.... Cheating should never be encouraged... Whether young or old.
Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 18, 2014
veave:

Hmmmn. Na wa for waec o. So because she is being real, you have automatically turned her to a retired runs girl. Omaga o! Please if you dont have any reasonable thing to say, just SHUT UP! Ok?

And is this the reasonable thing u have to say??
Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 18, 2014
CHoccolaTE:
Abeg abeg abeg, born again or not you said it as it is, you cheat on me heavens know I WILL do the same. Suffer in silence because I dey craze abi because of wetin? Thank goodness I have gazzillions of exes that I can go to if he decides to start fooling himself.

Abi o
Who no get list of people that can be upgraded in a flash if need be
Men think all women are that desperate and will be crawling around begging
Any woman that has the mind to cheat back,God may frown at it but I won't condemn you

3 Likes

Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by Onegai(f): 7:45pm On Nov 18, 2014
jennykadry:

ROTFLMAO. Oh gawdddddd grin

But they insult all of us women with one side of their mouth, calling us "fishbrains, golddigger", then the other side of their mouth telling us to "accept their cheating, they are good fathers and providers, you need to be more submissive, Feminism is the cause of my selfishness to you".

I mean, why disappoint you men by attempting to live up to ideals you yourself have NO intention of living to? Is there a Heaven nicer than regular Heaven that long-suffering, patient, backbreaking wives will go to (because it is not in my bible).

Dear men, when you start behaving, it will shock you how the world will realign itself correctly.

When the head is acting insane, the body starts to dance the mad-man's dance (old proverb)

4 Likes

Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 18, 2014
BananaBender:

Your ignorance is mind-boggling. You should have married an illiterate, you two would deserve each other.

What has feminism got to do with nagging? Where did ever see a feminist promote nagging or insolence?

You blame feminism for the "collapse of African American" communities? Mr, stop saying what you know nothing about and read a darn book!

I think you're not looking at the bigger picture of what the guy is saying. I grew in a community where a lot of folks never really had father figures in their lives. And no matter how folks try to make excuse for it, that missing link can never be replaced. It went from that, to a stage we're right now, where being single mums and absentee dads have become cool, and that dysfunctionality has now become a vicious cycle. Affecting not just individuals, but a community.

Personally, I just think a lot of folks are selfish/self-centered and myopic. And our haste to always make rash decisions without thinking it through is our bane as a people. When folks make stupid decisions, thus getting hitched-to/marry and make babies with the wrong folks - they should be ready to live with it. Find a compromise, go to counselling, or do something - to keep that family structure intact. It's your decision and you know what you were getting into, before you got into it. Learn to carry ya cross and live with it. All these broken marriages with dysfunctional kids they keep churning out are causing problems for everyone. Just make it work in whatever way you can...single mum isn't an option.

Anyway, sholly, if you ever get married - just make sure you tell the guy who/how you're and he's someone who agrees/loves you for that. Single-mum/divorce isn't an option. grin

1 Like

Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by Fourwinds: 7:45pm On Nov 18, 2014
cococandy:

my naija sisters are very hypocritical when it comes to stuff like this. Someone who just left her lover's house with the xemen still not dry will join hands to shame another woman in the street because that one was caught.

Meanwhile all men cheat and we have fact to prove that men are even slightly higher in number than women in the population. So who are the men cheating with?
Not Nigerian women of course. Maybe she goats and women from other countries. Certainly not my virtuous sisters.
women are always problem to demselves. y because of greed for money and material things. who do d married men cheat with....most cases it is d single ladies. d single ladies end up marrying a man and complain about her husband cheating. Check very well...dere is LAW OF KARMA.

1 Like

Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by onadana: 7:49pm On Nov 18, 2014
angrySometimes women don't realize cheating spices up the marriage.Every time he goes out he comes back...he still values his home.The grass looks greener from the other side men later realize that grass has to be mowed. Remove your eyes do and be the best you can be.....its a facade....he will surely come home.
Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 18, 2014
BananaBender:

So feminism is the reason for kids growing up without their fathers in the African American community? Feminism is to be blamed for the amount of single mothers in AA community. Really?! Really?!! Feminism is the cause of early pregnancy or teenage mothers??

I like when you show how dumb you really are Shy, you are just like any of these noise-making empty heads on NL.

And did I reference "feminism" in my post? (I'm waiting).

I compared two communities based on single mums and absentee dads. So, where's the correlation with feminism there? And I believe you saw the bit I highlighted in his post.

Whenever you get emotional like I always tell you, you tend to lose that cerebral bit - and end up like the airheads and noisemakers who populate this forum. Next time, read and comprehend - and always reply based on the context in which a post is made.

Just go and sin nomore...and stop acting like these numbnuts. grin

1 Like

Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 18, 2014
lacord5:

Darling your husband seems to have extra cash in his pocket all the time, money make men cheat! They have enough to hang out, pay for hotels, take care of their new babes etc. Now he is able to do all that cos you have a good job and probably shoulder half of your family responsibilities, believe me if he were broke (I don't mean unemployed oh) and thinking of saving up money for children's school fees and rent and insurance, he won't have money left for extravagances.
Now solution... Change your kids schools, take them to a better and more expensive school, tell him their old school is now crap and it's a good investment to their future, be all nice and sweet while talking about this grin. Then, where do you live? A rented house? You need to get a land and start building, tell him how real estate is the new rave and a good investment too, look for a land and get him see the need to have his own house, by the time he starts building every kobo will go into it, be supportive too, show interest and always hang by him. If you already have a house, build more for rent and as an investment.
Again it may be hard but show him love, forgive him in your heart, be an active member in your church and get him to become one too, if you don't have a nanny please get one, hang out with him and those his friends and slowly get him to hang with you, be a buddy. Don't report him anymore to anyone, don't claim to be too tired to go to parties and clubs please go with him, listen to gospel teachings it will ease your pain.
DO NOT CHEAT BACK! It is your body, you won't like to desecrate yourself just cos he is doing so, you will feel worse. And it won't solve anything at all.
Stop cutting cost, get those things your family lack, don't wait anymore, get him to spend his money, start projects and don't stop... And moreover pray for him to change, don't underestimate the power of prayer and money grin
great .... You only looking at it from the angle of men who have got class.... There are babes who are good looking willing to hang out with dudes just for the fun not money, some colleagues at work do that. We got crazy babes out there these days, they just wanna get into that nigga. I pray you don't meet such.
Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by cococandy(f): 7:52pm On Nov 18, 2014
Fourwinds:
women are always problem to demselves. y because of greed for money and material things. who do d married men cheat with....most cases it is d single ladies. d single ladies end up marrying a man and complain about her husband cheating. Check very well...dere is LAW OF KARMA.
who do the married women cheat with? Single guys too sometimes. It is even becoming very common these days to see lots of married women with toy boys. Then these single guys get married and think their wives won't cheat?

Karma you called it .right? Funny folks

2 Likes

Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by Jahblessme: 7:53pm On Nov 18, 2014
Chaiiii so many pained souls here cheesy
I wonder why when a married woman has se x its refered to as desecration of body??
Its just s ex,mutual satisfaction,back breaking and mind numbing orga sms.
Chances that most of these women are hitting the big O with their hubbies are very low..after all he's busy with mistresses, what time will he have to satisfy the poor woman.
Imagine playing the good wife fr years and years ,ignoring the guys at work etc
One day,something will give especially if the woman is tired of being cheated on.Its just a matter of listening to the flattery, allowing yourself to be appreciated by another son of Adam,friendship develops from there and b4 u know it,sekem sekem sekem.Pure enjoyment and release of pent up frustration.
Forgot to add that the fact that its sooo forbidden makes it more exciting..

Chop with condom and clean mouth.Go home and continue your wifely duties. No more frustration, someone out there gets an erec tion just by hearing your name,hehehehehehe. Happy wife,happy kids,happy home.
The charade continues till una repent.

11 Likes

Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 18, 2014
DailyNews:
lol, the problem married women have is single ladiesgrin and the problem is: every married woman was once a single lady, get that Cheating is inherent in every man, they only need more money to become full blown cheatsgrin
stop these money shit.... The fact that you have been broke and perhaps your real self never came out till you had it doesn't mean it is the same for everyone. Even a poor man has got his class to cheat with. It's not about money .

2 Likes

Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 18, 2014
Onegai:

But y'all broke brothas, you will be cheating, giving me High BP, I cannot even afford to fly the kids and I out for a weekend in Dubai, instead I'm in your rented house, waiting to turn off the gen at 10pm and sleep in heat, skabashing in the darkness telling myself "he will return to my arms one day" whilst you are shouting "hallelujah!" on top of one woman in an air-conditioned hotel room somewhere.... grin

As my aunt said to her ex-husband, "I'm leaving you because you're cheating and beating me and you cannot give me hypertension and AIDS when you haven't even built your house"

She went on to marry a widowed retired military General grin #CorrectWoman

And when did broke nyggahs start cheating? The only thing broke nyggahs have and use for stress relief is their wives' pum...cos there ain't no one checking for broke nyggahs out there. grin

However, these women have the world on their feet...and they could have opted for divorce, and run off with half of their husbands' wealth. But they never did that. They're classy women who understand the fact that imperfection is what makes us human. And that thought their decisions through, by looking at the bigger picture.

Only nasty and needy women think about wealth as the on glue that makes marriage work. Sometimes you just have to look at the bigger picture and what the institution represents, including the kids involved.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by nicedaddy(m): 7:55pm On Nov 18, 2014
Call me on 08181651787 for more advice or counselling, it has help so many woman like you.
happywife:
I need advice on how to cope with a cheating husband.

I have always suspected that my husband was cheating on me but confirmed it recently when i found some condoms were missing from our home n his bank statement showed payment for a hotel when i was away on a short trip .when i confronted him his stories ranged from his friend took it to i was mistaken in my counting n to i went to the room but changed my mind n left without doing anything. but his behaviour showed he was sorry for about 2 weeks then back to normal. problem now is i cant bring myself to trust him n my love for him is reducing daily.when he comes home late from work or doesn't take my calls all i can think about is that he is with another woman. To be honest it's killing me slowly cos i find myself calling him n quarrelling with him constantly.

I dont think i can leave him cos he cheated on me cos lets face it most men do i just need advice on how to cope with my emotions cos i m soo unhappy n its affecting every area of my life . Sometimes i feel like paying him in his own coin but i m a one man kind of babe.

I just want to concentrate on my kids now but how do i cope with being suspicious all d time n being jealous n bitter n a whole lot of emotions thats killing me.
Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 18, 2014
jennykadry:
90% of nigerian women are stewpid
na where me and you dey fight be this ... U no be Nigerian too.
Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 18, 2014
majekdom2:
my dad is about 70 , If not for an enlarged prostate he will still be chasing women.he did that till he was about 65 and was diagnosed. He won't out grow anything. Wait till he infects her or bring in other kids in the name of mistake.

Well, he must have been a late bloomer, or ya mum just never created an atmosphere for peace at home. grin

Regardless, there are always isolated cases. And perhaps ya dad falls into this category.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by Fourwinds: 8:00pm On Nov 18, 2014
babyosisi:

Nne eh
If not that I am born again and trying to stay on the straight and narrow sometimes I want to advise the wife of a cheating husband to just go out and cheat to her heart's desire
What nonsense
There are a zillion men out there that can give her a good time
She may actually feel much better afterwards
For how long will somebody pray ?
You are praying,your man is shining Congo at Sheraton
You go night vigil shouting die die die,he is at Hilton and both him and the Okpeke are very much alive
You are jumping from one prayer house to another looking haggard and emaciated ,he is jumping from one bed to another happy
Why can't the Holy Spirit just allow women take matters into their own hands eh

Sorry folks
My flesh was speaking
hmmm shining Congo meat
Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 18, 2014
majekdom2:
na where me and you dey fight be this ... U no be Nigerian too.

Find me in the remaining 10% cool
Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 18, 2014
bukatyne:

Honestly, it is terribly depressing

When I say my husband is not a Nigerian man, I know what I am talking about

It is well for our sisters.
cheating is not a Nigerian thing.

1 Like

Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by Onegai(f): 8:04pm On Nov 18, 2014
SirShymex:

And when did broke nyggahs start cheating? The only thing broke nyggahs have and use for stress relief is their wives' pum...cos there ain't no one checking for broke nyggahs out there. grin

However, these women have the world on their feet...and they could have opted for divorce, and run off with half of their husbands' wealth. But they never did that. They're classy women who understand the fact that imperfection is what makes us human. And that thought their decisions through, by looking at the bigger picture.

Only nasty and needy women think about wealth as the on glue that makes marriage work. Sometimes you just have to look at the bigger picture and what the institution represents, including the kids involved.

But why o why is it always women that have to look at the big picture and what the institution represents, did they force men into marriage that there is a Get-Out-Of-Jail-Free card that enables them to disrespect the institution they are asking women to uphold?

Is there a company where the people more concerned with the big picture and are willing to make sacrifices to make the company a global brand, were its employees, NOT THE OWNER? Did Steve Jobs not work even longer hours than his staff, is Obama not the one more stressed than his staff (and getting grey hairs faster).

How does it make sense that the HEAD OF THE HOME is disrespecting the public vows he took before his peers (because Marriage is a legal and Societal institution) but instead he wants the SECOND-IN-COMMAND to do an exemplary job of leading the children? Even in a bank, a non-performing ED will lose their position to a junior staff if they keep abdicating their responsibilities. So why are men so suddenly shocked that after years of cheating happily, their wives have also discovered the pleasures of another man's arms? Then you must have the same lack of foresight as the Nigerian govt, who, when the sun was shining (and oil was N140/barrel), did NOT make hay ( didn't save, were not fiscally prudent) and next year, pump prices are going to increase grin

Nigerians always shout "this is how it has been and it will never change" and be putting down any sort of Positive Change. Then once a few folks push it through, they scramble to catch up. My friend's father NEVER CHEATED, his wife was academically great and had a strong career. When she died, the whole world stopped. Her name is a rallying point in LUTH. Because she stood on the shoulders of a giant! All our underachieving, underperforming women are too worried and broken and filled with mistrust to fly high, whose shoulders will they stand on?

African men have always defied the laws of Reason and Logic. There are some few one out there, who understand that a woman will submit to a Leader. And to those ones, I salute and respect you.

10 Likes

Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by Fourwinds: 8:04pm On Nov 18, 2014
cococandy:
who do the married women cheat with? Single guys too sometimes. It is even becoming very common these days to see lots of married women with toy boys. Then these single guys get married and think their wives won't cheat?

hmmmmm. always shining Congo
Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by Fourwinds: 8:05pm On Nov 18, 2014
cococandy:

Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 18, 2014
Sweetlemon:
Reading through comments here I can't help but laff my asss off.

I just want to believe that all these small small girls forming "I can't tolerate cheating" here are just forming internet feminist warriors.

Una eye go open when you marry. The more successful your hubby is, the more women he will have around him. Just pray to marry someone that will love and respect you enough to keep it far away from you and also be smart enough to use protection, then compensate you well enough that you don't feel the pain.

Even broke assses sef dey cheat. The only difference is the frequency. Stay dere.............

My advise? marry someone that will be worth the headache and after your wedding, know ye that you are now his madam. Forget about the rest of the world and face your work. Leave the rest to God and trust me, you will be very happy!

Cheers!
most sensible post... That's why you are sweet. Ur dude is quite lucky.
Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 18, 2014
SirShymex:

I think you're not looking at the bigger picture of what the guy is saying. I grew in a community where a lot of folks never really had father figures in their lives. And no matter how folks try to make excuse for it, that missing link can never be replaced. It went from that, to a stage we're right now, where being single mums and absentee dads have become cool, and that dysfunctionality has now become a vicious cycle. Affecting not just individuals, but a community.
Personally, I just think a lot of folks are selfish/self-centered and myopic. And our haste to always make rash decisions without thinking it through is our bane as a people. When folks make stupid decisions, thus getting hitched-to/marry and make babies with the wrong folks - they should be ready to live with it. Find a compromise, go to counselling, or do something - to keep that family structure intact. It's your decision and you know what you were getting into, before you got into it. Learn to carry ya cross and live with it. All these broken marriages with dysfunctional kids they keep churning out are causing problems for everyone. Just make it work in whatever way you can...single mum isn't an option.
Anyway, sholly, if you ever get married - just make sure you tell the guy who/how you're and he's someone who agrees/loves you for that. Single-mum/divorce isn't an option. grin

Fathers are absent in the lives of their children and feminism is to be blamed?? Not the irresponsible man that impregnated a girl who he isn't ready to raise a family with? What about the 1diotic black man that abandons his family due to Bleep and jail time?? What about the even more 1diotic black men that think selling cocaine or becoming a rapper is the only way to make it in life??

Women stay working two, three jobs just so they can take care of these kids and then you turn around to blame the parent(woman) that chose to stay as the bad one. You point your blaming finger to the woman enslaving herself for her kids and you absolve the men from any blame? How does this make sense to you?

I do not support single parenthood but I will rather be a single mom that raise my children in a home where their father is a serial cheat or where their father is abusive. What do you want those children to learn? That it is okay to cheat?? Most men charged with domestic abuse grew up in a domestic home, I bet those mothers were trying to stay married and raise their kids in a home with both parents. Where did that lead them Shy? Why would I stay with a cheating man, a man I can only grow to hate and find repulsive. Imagine a child growing up in a home where the parents live like roommates, where there is no love, everyday na so so fight-fight. That child is better off in a single home than in a home with both parents.

I can't even date a man that is not a feminist Shy. Tufiakwa!

6 Likes

Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 18, 2014
junglebook:
old stories
in asmuch as i dont surport cheating men attal,it is pertinent to note that women cheat if not as much but almost as much.
i happen to work in a place where i ve more than 4thousand women,where most are married..where dey run around young boys/maried men alike.
young ladies sleepin wit thier pastors n not even talkin abt nysc camp thrash.
men r jst too ashamed to bring up such discision abt dia wives/the wives r too damn smart to be caught.
cut men some slacks plzzzzzzz .its a 60/40 situation.
well not tat they are smart, the man has barely got time... Busy on how to make money. I have seen my married neighbor.. on badoo...I mean a married woman. Well I said hi ... Lols

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply)

Is This Girl Really 15 Years Old??!?! / Wife Calls Husband's Side Chick On The Phone. See What Happened / My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.