Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,227 members, 7,842,630 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Expert Says S Ex Will Be Just For Fun By 2050 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Expert Says S Ex Will Be Just For Fun By 2050 (1099 Views)

Can A Guy and a lady be "Just Friends"? / Your Partner Is A Good Friend With His/her Ex. Will You Be Okay With It? / My Boyfriend Wants To Be 'Just Friends' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Expert Says S Ex Will Be Just For Fun By 2050 by Miguelflacko(m): 7:14am On Nov 17, 2014
An expert has predicted that s ex could become purely
recreational by 2050 as babies born in the Western world
would be through In Vitro Fertilisation (IVF) .
The UK Telegraph reports.
Prof Carl Djerassi
Prof Carl Djerassi, 91, an emeritus professor of chemistry
at Stanford University, was crucial in the development of
the oral contraceptive pill in 1951. He is popularly called
“Father of the pill.”
Prof Djerassi believes that the pill will become obsolete
because men and women will choose to freeze their
eggs and sperm when young before being sterilised. He
also claims it will end abortions, as no children will be
unplanned or unwanted.
Speaking with The Telegraph recently, Prof Djerassi said
that advances in fertility treatment made it much safer
for parents without fertility problems to consider IVF.
He claimed that the progress will give rise to a ‘Manana
generation’ who are safe in the knowledge that
parenthood can be delayed without repercussions.
According to him, they may even have healthier children
because their eggs and sperm would be younger.
“The vast majority of women who will choose IVF in the
future will be fertile women who have frozen their eggs
and delayed pregnancy,” he said.
“Women in their twenties will first choose this approach
as insurance, providing them with freedom in the light of
professional decisions or the absence of the right
partner or the inexorably ticking of the biological clock.
“However I predict that many of these women will in fact
decide to be fertilised by IVF methods because of the
advances in genetic screening. And once that happens
then IVF will start to become a normal non-coital
method of having children.
“Over the next few decades, say by the year 2050, more
IVF fertilisations will occur among fertile women than
the current five million fertility-impaired ones.
For them the separation between s ex and reproduction
will be 100 per cent.”
Do you think the Professor’s prediction will come to
past?

1 Like

Re: Expert Says S Ex Will Be Just For Fun By 2050 by BigBizzy(m): 7:21am On Nov 17, 2014
even now self na for fun ...na
Re: Expert Says S Ex Will Be Just For Fun By 2050 by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 17, 2014
Won't happen.
We get every now and then, this sort of analysis and predictions. Africa, the middle east and conservative Christians of the western world have values they pass to their children. A few liberals can live in their world and hope for certain liberties but it will never change things.
Religion is on the increase
Hate crimes as well
Tradional family values will get stronger by 2050 and not the other way.

1 Like

Re: Expert Says S Ex Will Be Just For Fun By 2050 by Dopeyomi(m): 7:30am On Nov 17, 2014
[size=20]tseeeeeeeeeeeeeeew... Did I see you type 'fun' [/size]
Re: Expert Says S Ex Will Be Just For Fun By 2050 by grinface98(m): 7:31am On Nov 17, 2014
An excellent idea
Re: Expert Says S Ex Will Be Just For Fun By 2050 by emperorchedda(m): 7:32am On Nov 17, 2014
Perfect
Re: Expert Says S Ex Will Be Just For Fun By 2050 by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 17, 2014
...oh my lawd I love sexxxxx!!!!
angry angry
Re: Expert Says S Ex Will Be Just For Fun By 2050 by iamodenigbo1(m): 7:48am On Nov 17, 2014
good
Re: Expert Says S Ex Will Be Just For Fun By 2050 by jnrbayano(m): 8:05am On Nov 17, 2014
Expert in foolishness
Re: Expert Says S Ex Will Be Just For Fun By 2050 by Charles4075(m): 8:08am On Nov 17, 2014
Nothing wa person nor go hear for this life.. May God help us all from destruction..
Re: Expert Says S Ex Will Be Just For Fun By 2050 by Miguelflacko(m): 11:53am On Nov 17, 2014
Yungwizzzy:
...oh my lawd I love sexxxxx!!!!
angry angry

are u sure u re in d right field of ur career..
Re: Expert Says S Ex Will Be Just For Fun By 2050 by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 17, 2014
wow! I no fit shout
Re: Expert Says S Ex Will Be Just For Fun By 2050 by sarmiie(m): 12:41pm On Nov 17, 2014
An interesting idea.....nt one I necessary subscribe to, bt interesting nonetheless.........
Re: Expert Says S Ex Will Be Just For Fun By 2050 by Built2last: 12:44pm On Nov 17, 2014
I have said it that in the nearest future, Sex will be a game in Olympics.
Re: Expert Says S Ex Will Be Just For Fun By 2050 by Houseofglam7(f): 12:51pm On Nov 17, 2014
E no go reach 2050 sef.

By. 2020,there'll be 'sexbooths' everywhere....... pay as you go.
Re: Expert Says S Ex Will Be Just For Fun By 2050 by SMALLPENIS(f): 2:50pm On Nov 17, 2014
What's sex We here in Uzbekistan don't know it.
Re: Expert Says S Ex Will Be Just For Fun By 2050 by kenrish2(m): 3:27pm On Nov 17, 2014
expert are wrong becos it is already for fun now
Re: Expert Says S Ex Will Be Just For Fun By 2050 by Truckpusher(m): 4:24pm On Nov 17, 2014
adavize:
Won't happen.
We get every now and then, this sort of analysis and predictions. Africa, the middle east and conservative Christians of the western world have values they pass to their children. A few liberals can live in their world and hope for certain liberties but it will never change things.
Religion is on the increase
Hate crimes as well
Tradional family values will get stronger by 2050 and not the other way.
Let them continuously promote nonsense for their own interests that the ordinary folks do not know about.

Imagine govts in 2050 making policies and laws that would deter some people from having access to their frozen eggs and semens.citing one uselsess excuse.
conservative Christians and Moslems should hold onto what they believe,they might just be the last line of defence against these new world order propagandists.

They surely must plan against their fellow mankind ,but the one with the all seeing eyes is watching.
Re: Expert Says S Ex Will Be Just For Fun By 2050 by henrixx(m): 7:00pm On Nov 17, 2014
what is sex...izzit the latest disease after Ebola?
Re: Expert Says S Ex Will Be Just For Fun By 2050 by Cholls(m): 7:19pm On Nov 17, 2014
My brother is this a Prophesy? cry
Re: Expert Says S Ex Will Be Just For Fun By 2050 by Cholls(m): 7:20pm On Nov 17, 2014
My brother is this a Prophesy?
Re: Expert Says S Ex Will Be Just For Fun By 2050 by Miguelflacko(m): 10:42pm On Nov 18, 2014
henrixx:
what is sex...izzit the latest disease after Ebola?

Yes...a disease dat wil k_ill u
Re: Expert Says S Ex Will Be Just For Fun By 2050 by Miguelflacko(m): 10:42pm On Nov 18, 2014
Cholls:
My brother is this a Prophesy?

No a dream cum true...

(1) (Reply)

Question! / GUYZ ! Can U Woo Your Boss ?? / Cheating On Rampage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.