Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,462 members, 7,861,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:02 AM

Cheating On Rampage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cheating On Rampage (1100 Views)

I Just Discovered My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him With My Cousin / Ladies: Whenever You Catch Your Guy Cheating On U. Do This (PIX) / I Am Cheating On My Wife And Having The Best Sex Of My Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheating On Rampage by germainediva(f): 6:03am On Mar 09, 2015
I have observed that cheating has become rampant 4 both married and single........it has become so bad that women are not left out even men of God........my question is what has gone wrong.......men give no caution in asking married women out,and married women now keep male friends easily,phone intimacy is like a norm,you hardly meet a married woman who does not have someone she is intemate with on her fone(infact a married woman,who was just married for 2yrs was telling me how impossible it is to sleep with just 1 man 4 d rest of her life)........married men now keep multiple single and married women as lovers.......some married men even go as far as saying dat"as long as dey are dating only single girls then its ok" single guys are not left out chasing both married and single too while in a serious relationship.........infact I don't even no if the single girls are worst or married men......our single girls of now will never say no to a rich guy irrespective of his marrital status and age please who or what is to blame....how do we remedy this situation

1 Like

Re: Cheating On Rampage by Dahjhi: 6:12am On Mar 09, 2015
yawns.. Will comment later
Re: Cheating On Rampage by Kennywills7(m): 6:55am On Mar 09, 2015
comment later
Re: Cheating On Rampage by Nobody: 7:02am On Mar 09, 2015
No one is to be blame, we are humans
Re: Cheating On Rampage by iceberylin(m): 7:13am On Mar 09, 2015
Charity comment embarassed
Re: Cheating On Rampage by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:29am On Mar 09, 2015
Everything in this life has its beginning and trendy time

It's Nature

When the time comes, this same cheating thang would go extinct like Soddom and Gomorrah

Anyways, I careless bout cheating partners cos....

Re: Cheating On Rampage by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 09, 2015
op no b today jare,na guys cheats past!! grin
Re: Cheating On Rampage by falconey(m): 8:33am On Mar 09, 2015
prettythicksme:
yes ofcourse and to certified your comment OUR MIDDLENAME is "CHEAT"
Re: Cheating On Rampage by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 09, 2015
falconey:
yes ofcourse and to certified your comment OUR MIDDLENAME is "CHEAT"
that name bad oo,not good for a responsible guy to bear that tho cheesy
Re: Cheating On Rampage by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:53am On Mar 09, 2015
prettythicksme:
falconey:
yes ofcourse and to certified [/b]your comment OUR MIDDLENAME is "CHEAT"

[b] In your bid to comment on every thread you type making the afore-highlighted mistakes repeatedly. Take it easy guys. Spell-check before posting.
Re: Cheating On Rampage by Elsquidme(m): 8:59am On Mar 09, 2015
germainediva:
I have observed that cheating has become rampant 4 both married and single........it has become so bad that women are not left out even men of God........my question is what has gone wrong.......men give no caution in asking married women out,and married women now keep male friends easily,phone intimacy is like a norm,you hardly meet a married woman who does not have someone she is intemate with on her fone(infact a married woman,who was just married for 2yrs was telling me how impossible it is to sleep with just 1 man 4 d rest of her life)........married men now keep multiple single and married women as lovers.......some married men even go as far as saying dat"as long as dey are dating only single girls then its ok" single guys are not left out chasing both married and single too while in a serious relationship.........infact I don't even no if the single girls are worst or married men......our single girls of now will never say no to a rich guy irrespective of his marrital status and age please who or what is to blame....how do we remedy this situation
END TIME THINGS ****Hehehehe****
Re: Cheating On Rampage by disloman(m): 9:00am On Mar 09, 2015
Nneka123:
lipsrsealed
Nneka123:
Re: Cheating On Rampage by CloneX: 9:02am On Mar 09, 2015
To remedy the situation, start from yourself.

Have you cheated?
Why did you cheat?
Will you cheat again?

1 Like

Re: Cheating On Rampage by falconey(m): 9:21am On Mar 09, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

In your bid to comment on every thread you type making the afore-highlighted mistakes repeatedly. Take it easy guys. Spell-check before posting.
is that any problem of yours? Isn't that what being a member is all about?
Re: Cheating On Rampage by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 09, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

In your bid to comment on every thread you type making the afore-highlighted mistakes repeatedly. Take it easy guys. Spell-check before posting.
we have heard mr!!
Re: Cheating On Rampage by germainediva(f): 11:13am On Mar 09, 2015
Let's give it a deep thot o
Re: Cheating On Rampage by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 23, 2015
germainediva:
Let's give it a deep thot o
i can only say, the trend is on the rise but it's not new

(1) (Reply)

Family Issues: My Genotype,my Love / Pls Help Me Advice, I Gave A Girl My Dad Number Instead Of Mine / The Ministry Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.