Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Ladies: Can You Do This To A Guy You Love?-pix - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Can You Do This To A Guy You Love?-pix (4787 Views)

Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With / Who Wants To Fall In Love (pix)....hehehehe / Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: Can You Do This To A Guy You Love?-pix by presh247(m): 4:40pm On Jun 06, 2015
Ladies: can you do this to a guy you love?
Guys: what will you do when your do this?

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Do This To A Guy You Love?-pix by peeparty(m): 4:44pm On Jun 06, 2015
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This To A Guy You Love?-pix by Jboyossai(m): 4:45pm On Jun 06, 2015
Happens only outside Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Do This To A Guy You Love?-pix by elantraceey(f): 4:47pm On Jun 06, 2015
Nope , not because of pride or I lack boldness but there are some things that just shouldn't be done.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Do This To A Guy You Love?-pix by prevail23(m): 4:49pm On Jun 06, 2015
I will Fucckking turn her down undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Do This To A Guy You Love?-pix by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 06, 2015
yes cos i love him crazily. ..cool cool

6 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Do This To A Guy You Love?-pix by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 06, 2015
Naaah I can't....pride aside it feels wrong

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Do This To A Guy You Love?-pix by Tocheagle(m): 4:57pm On Jun 06, 2015
naija girls ain't this matured

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Do This To A Guy You Love?-pix by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 06, 2015
Wow! I've never seen a picture so _retarded it could qualify as a _retard. What am I even saying?
I think I need a breather.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Do This To A Guy You Love?-pix by missKiffy(f): 5:02pm On Jun 06, 2015
Nope undecided
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This To A Guy You Love?-pix by Captainswag225(m): 5:04pm On Jun 06, 2015
SarahBabyxx:
nope it doesnt feel wrong, it shows how much u love your man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Can You Do This To A Guy You Love?-pix by Enegod(m): 5:04pm On Jun 06, 2015
Hmmm...I might pull my anaconda out thinking that's what she wanted undecided
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This To A Guy You Love?-pix by Jason21(m): 5:05pm On Jun 06, 2015
Beetches..........it's un-African for a woman to propose to a man
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This To A Guy You Love?-pix by Dollyak(f): 5:08pm On Jun 06, 2015
Captainswag225:
nope it doesnt feel wrong, it shows how much u love your man.
why should everyone be placed in a box? What is African?
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This To A Guy You Love?-pix by subbieD(f): 5:14pm On Jun 06, 2015
undecided
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This To A Guy You Love?-pix by Captainswag225(m): 5:24pm On Jun 06, 2015
Dollyak:

i dont think everyone should be placed in a box, as for what is african? I think the normal things africans do everyday.
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This To A Guy You Love?-pix by IamLEGEND1: 5:24pm On Jun 06, 2015
all those backward-minded e-diots above me

I hope u stay miserable and lonely all ur lives

wat the hell is un-african

i have said it and i will repeat myself again...

the only thing that beats a girl proposing to me is one who can beat me in a FIFA15 or CALL OF DUTY match-up.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Do This To A Guy You Love?-pix by ideyhere(f): 6:26pm On Jun 06, 2015
The question isn't if ladies can do it... The million dollar question should be 'guys what would you do if a lady did this to you?' And you would be surprised how myopically most Nigerian guys think *no offence intended to the guys*

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Do This To A Guy You Love?-pix by presh247(m): 6:44pm On Jun 06, 2015
elantraceey:
Nope , not because of pride or I lack boldness but there are some things that just shouldn't be done.
hmm...its not proper for a lady to do such right?
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This To A Guy You Love?-pix by presh247(m): 6:48pm On Jun 06, 2015
RickRichards:
Wow! I've never seen a picture so _retarded it could qualify as a _retard. What am I even saying?
I think I need a breather.
lmao...the pix through u off balance right?

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Do This To A Guy You Love?-pix by ShayGirl(f): 7:05pm On Jun 06, 2015
What rubbish!!! Neva in ma lyf, nor d next world to come.
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This To A Guy You Love?-pix by ShayGirl(f): 7:05pm On Jun 06, 2015
What rubbish!!! Neva in ma lyf, nor d next world to come.
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This To A Guy You Love?-pix by Jayjay0(m): 9:15pm On Jun 06, 2015
Ladies please don't.

If a lady propose to me, even if i was ready for marriage i will turn her down. I will think she wants something or even a backplan
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This To A Guy You Love?-pix by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 06, 2015
Nope. No way.
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This To A Guy You Love?-pix by Begonia(m): 9:22pm On Jun 06, 2015
Never!
Besides, this is an old picture undecided
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This To A Guy You Love?-pix by bobbyluis(m): 11:14pm On Jun 06, 2015
SarahBabyxx:
nah it doesn't,by the way ur signature says u hate love
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This To A Guy You Love?-pix by heavendooor(m): 12:11am On Jun 07, 2015
Dollyak:

ur not being placed into d box, African is who u are..its ur culture u don't try to be them..its unethical for girl to propose hia.. it may be dia culture but not ours let's get dis things straight...
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This To A Guy You Love?-pix by Acekidc4(m): 12:21am On Jun 07, 2015
prevail23:
I will Fucckking turn her down undecided

For ya Mind Abigringrin
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This To A Guy You Love?-pix by ufojude: 12:34am On Jun 07, 2015
Where is Rokiatu
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This To A Guy You Love?-pix by PrimeJ(m): 12:38am On Jun 07, 2015
presh247:
Ladies: can you do this to a guy you love? Guys: what will you do when your do this?
This is love in Tokyo
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This To A Guy You Love?-pix by Nobody: 12:49am On Jun 07, 2015
i'ma do dat o ma god o ma god!! tin dat gals do then squeal like a lil b*tch and do the #SilentFangirling

Re: Ladies: Can You Do This To A Guy You Love?-pix by Nobody: 12:54am On Jun 07, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

Recession: Guys, How Would You Control Her If She's Your Wife? / Is She Cheating On Me?? Help!! / Seehow Actress Cossy Orjiakor’s Gigantic Boobs Almost Spilled Out At Night(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.