Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,208 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Ladies, Can You Double-date Two Guys You Like? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Double-date Two Guys You Like? (9695 Views)

CAN I DATE TWO SISTERS? / Why We Love To Double Date Women...... / Is It Allowed To Date Two Brothers At Different Times? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Double-date Two Guys You Like? by STENON(f): 10:35am On Nov 18, 2014
VickyyB:

That's different.
Atleast, i married to a guy not one and will do anything to surpress another guy love.
Whatever you are doing now, is the reflection of what you will do in future.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Double-date Two Guys You Like? by segzyndpep(m): 10:36am On Nov 18, 2014
Guys we all can see a LovePeddler by there sense of reasoning on here..pls dnt stress urself because LovePeddler won't understand what it means to be sincere.ow can u love 2guys and justifying it.olosho alert
Re: Ladies, Can You Double-date Two Guys You Like? by nickz(m): 11:49am On Nov 18, 2014
vizkiz:

Hope you wouldn't be reading comments when your girl starts dating another dude out there grin
gringringrin let her date na
i no send anybody mama

its when guys start treating chicks like they are oxygen they start turning airheadssad
some guys on here got multiple girlfriends and still come here to form saint

if you like crush on anybody....just let it not be my sibling or relativesad
IDGAF

I DON'T GIVE A FU CK
Re: Ladies, Can You Double-date Two Guys You Like? by tosyne2much(m): 12:01pm On Nov 18, 2014
Charles4075:
Some girls funny I swear.. What's the difference between a prostitute and a girl who double dates? They're all the same, don't justify one
bwahahahahahahahahaha lwkmd you dey vex ghan ooooo

Btw, rush go vote 4me ooooo grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Double-date Two Guys You Like? by tosyne2much(m): 12:01pm On Nov 18, 2014
nickz:
......here to read commentsgrin

nickz I never see ur vote oooo grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Double-date Two Guys You Like? by FLAWLES(f): 12:04pm On Nov 18, 2014
Re: Ladies, Can You Double-date Two Guys You Like? by nickz(m): 12:06pm On Nov 18, 2014
tosyne2much:
nickz I never see ur vote oooo grin
#done baba

i no fit last you na
Re: Ladies, Can You Double-date Two Guys You Like? by jswaggzo(m): 10:50pm On Nov 18, 2014
segzyndpep:
Guys we all can see a LovePeddler by there sense of reasoning on here..pls dnt stress urself because LovePeddler won't understand what it means to be sincere.ow can u love 2guys and justifying it.olosho alert
don't be so quick to judge with all your beard sef u never get sense? nawa oo
Re: Ladies, Can You Double-date Two Guys You Like? by Nobody: 7:09am On Nov 19, 2014
argon500:

@op, it is not double date but mess/sleeping around.

mtcheew
Re: Ladies, Can You Double-date Two Guys You Like? by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 19, 2014
emusmith:
Why Not!

Be Rest Assured... Your Daughter Someday Will Double Date And You May Need To Advise Her...

What would be your advice?
Till then. undecided
Re: Ladies, Can You Double-date Two Guys You Like? by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 19, 2014
[quote author=VickyyB post=28143635]
Till then. undecided[/quote
Abegi
Re: Ladies, Can You Double-date Two Guys You Like? by 100Cents: 9:06am On Nov 19, 2014
In order words, can you open 2 boyfriend accounts ?

All you ladies feeling smart, you are on a long thing.

No girl tries that with me...
Re: Ladies, Can You Double-date Two Guys You Like? by ChurchillStorm: 9:20am On Nov 19, 2014
VickyyB:

Not necessarily an olosho.

An olosho no be gal wey dey open legs to men for favours, either monetary or otherwise? y'all have a way of giving decent names to horribly bad things. You double date you are a LovePeddler. A fucking slut.
Re: Ladies, Can You Double-date Two Guys You Like? by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 19, 2014
Double dating or keeping your options open until the man who wants you and you want steps up looks good to me no point tying yourself down to anyone man who is not prepared to give you what you want.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Double-date Two Guys You Like? by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 19, 2014
ChurchillStorm:

An olosho no be gal wey dey open legs to men for favours, either monetary or otherwise? y'all have a way of giving decent names to horribly bad things. You double date you are a LovePeddler. A fucking slut.

Lol. Where in my post did I type, I open leg for them? Smh
Re: Ladies, Can You Double-date Two Guys You Like? by ChurchillStorm: 2:01pm On Nov 19, 2014
VickyyB:

Lol. Where in my post did I type, I open leg for them? Smh

Nowhere in the post did you state such but we both know you do. So?
Re: Ladies, Can You Double-date Two Guys You Like? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 19, 2014
I hate double dating tinz!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Double-date Two Guys You Like? by Adaeze003(f): 4:58pm On Nov 19, 2014
As far as u aint lying to them n u aint sleeping with em.... date n don't look back. lol.
Re: Ladies, Can You Double-date Two Guys You Like? by luckybaddest(m): 5:05pm On Nov 19, 2014
If you like double date with me or triple date self I no care. Since have not hang boot my life goes on
Re: Ladies, Can You Double-date Two Guys You Like? by Janetmc(f): 5:06pm On Nov 19, 2014
100Cents:
In order words, can you open 2 boyfriend accounts ?

All you ladies feeling smart, you are on a long thing.

No girl tries that with me...

Believe me...you wouldnt know when you'd fall a victim
Love can be tricky at times

back to d topic
@op Do you mean two friendzoned brothers or being romantically involved with two guys?
The former is possible while the latter is a NO NO for me
#cheers
Re: Ladies, Can You Double-date Two Guys You Like? by 100Cents: 5:39pm On Nov 19, 2014
Janetmc:

back to d topic
@op Do you mean two friendzoned brothers or being romantically involved with two guys?
#cheers

Once bitten, twice shy.

Nah me go mugu the girl first..
Re: Ladies, Can You Double-date Two Guys You Like? by Janetmc(f): 7:19pm On Nov 19, 2014
100Cents:

Once bitten, twice shy.

Nah me go mugu the girl first..

i hear you.......
Re: Ladies, Can You Double-date Two Guys You Like? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 19, 2014
Am telling you angry
Freshtomato:
I can't o.
I'll like to just spare myself the headache/heartache. . One dude is problem enough biko..
Re: Ladies, Can You Double-date Two Guys You Like? by 100Cents: 7:35pm On Nov 19, 2014
Janetmc:

i hear you.......

Action speaks louder than voice. No comment.

Nah today I hear say one rich lady for my area dey use her money dey train boyfriend/fiancee for university wey no dey ever graduate for many years now. Her eye just opened recently and she has been dried financially. That's what mugu is called. She even buy moto for the guy.

I never fall that side. Giving a lady N10k or N20k to help her no mean say man be mugu. And before that one, me go don chop. cool
Re: Ladies, Can You Double-date Two Guys You Like? by 100Cents: 7:44pm On Nov 19, 2014
STENON:
Nope....
For the sake of sincerity, Peace of mind,

and to avoid Guilty conscience .

How many ladies have the bolded ?

Send me card, send me card, even in my presence, the same babe go dey thank another man for N1000 card sent.

Many ladies are shameless. And many men are mugus.

How will an able bodied man reason that with gifts, he can buy a woman's heart ? Unless you are a billionaire.. Yeah.
Re: Ladies, Can You Double-date Two Guys You Like? by 100Cents: 7:48pm On Nov 19, 2014
VickyyB:

Lol. It's not like that i'm playing them.
I love both of them same way and just can't tell one to go.

Lightly put,

You are ashawo..

And you will lose both of them unless one of them doesn't have a brain.
Re: Ladies, Can You Double-date Two Guys You Like? by Nobody: 12:48am On Nov 20, 2014
ChurchillStorm:

Nowhere in the post did you state such but we both know you do. So?
So? Your opinion and what you do, doesn't count.
Dating encompasses many things, and don't mean about having sex.
Re: Ladies, Can You Double-date Two Guys You Like? by Nobody: 12:51am On Nov 20, 2014
Janetmc:

back to d topic
#cheers
Lol. I didn't friendzoned them.
I'm romantically in love with them but not sleeping with them.
Re: Ladies, Can You Double-date Two Guys You Like? by Nobody: 12:52am On Nov 20, 2014
100Cents:

Lightly put,

You are ashawo..

And you will lose both of them unless one of them doesn't have a brain.
mtcheew. I wish i can loose both of them sef. undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Double-date Two Guys You Like? by ChurchillStorm: 12:57am On Nov 20, 2014
VickyyB:

So? Your opinion and what you do, doesn't count.
Dating encompasses many things, and don't mean about having sex.

I already said, "we both know you Bleep them both"... Quit with the facade. You were proud enough to do it, you should be proud enough to admit it
Re: Ladies, Can You Double-date Two Guys You Like? by Nobody: 1:00am On Nov 20, 2014
ChurchillStorm:

I already said, "we both know you Bleep them both"... Quit with the facade. You were proud enough to do it, you should be proud enough to admit it
ok undecided
Re: Ladies, Can You Double-date Two Guys You Like? by ChurchillStorm: 1:08am On Nov 20, 2014
VickyyB:

ok undecided

*pats her on the shoulder trice*

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

... / Lady Goes Naked In Hospital Bed, Refuses Treatments From Nurse(Video) / Ladies, What Are Some Advantages Of Dating You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.