Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Ladies, Can You Double-date Two Guys You Like? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Double-date Two Guys You Like? (9697 Views)

CAN I DATE TWO SISTERS? / Why We Love To Double Date Women...... / Is It Allowed To Date Two Brothers At Different Times? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Double-date Two Guys You Like? by wordbank(m): 6:31am On Nov 20, 2014
Na today!? As if double dating never reign pass
Re: Ladies, Can You Double-date Two Guys You Like? by Janetmc(f): 9:26am On Nov 20, 2014
[quote
author=100Cents post=28165307]

Action speaks louder than voice. No comment.

Nah today I hear say one rich lady for my area dey use her money dey
train boyfriend/fiancee for university wey no dey ever graduate for many
years now. Her eye just opened recently and she has been dried
financially. That's what mugu is called. She even buy moto for the guy.

I never fall that side. Giving a lady N10k or N20k to help her no mean
say man be mugu. And before that one, me go don chop. cool[/quote]

Hmmm......kari go!!
Re: Ladies, Can You Double-date Two Guys You Like? by Janetmc(f): 9:28am On Nov 20, 2014
VickyyB:

Lol. I didn't friendzoned them.
I'm romantically in love with them but not sleeping with them.

Odikwa risky sha.....
Re: Ladies, Can You Double-date Two Guys You Like? by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 20, 2014
More like elena gilbert, loved two guys at the same time
Re: Ladies, Can You Double-date Two Guys You Like? by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 20, 2014
More like elena gilbert, loved two guys at the same time

난 상관
Re: Ladies, Can You Double-date Two Guys You Like? by STENON(f): 9:34pm On Nov 20, 2014
100Cents:

How many ladies have the bolded ?

Send me card, send me card, even in my presence, the same babe go dey thank another man for N1000 card sent.

Many ladies are shameless. And many men are mugus.

How will an able bodied man reason that with gifts, he can buy a woman's heart ? Unless you are a billionaire.. Yeah.
At your first sentence, So many Ladies dnt have it.

But At ur last statement, Evn if you are a billionaire, Trillionaire...e.t.c., You can never buy any woman's heart with Money. Heart does not have a selling price nor cost Price. Love that has money as its major foundation is just a Temporary Love.

It is a voluntary action to Love just only one Person Unconditionally.
Re: Ladies, Can You Double-date Two Guys You Like? by 100Cents: 10:00pm On Nov 20, 2014
STENON:
At your first sentence, So many Ladies dnt have it.

But At ur last statement, Evn if you are a billionaire, Trillionaire...e.t.c., You can never buy any woman's heart with Money. Heart does not have a selling price nor cost Price. Love that has money as its major foundation is just a Temporary Love.

It is a voluntary action to Love just only one Person Unconditionally.

Thank you.

Just saying..
Re: Ladies, Can You Double-date Two Guys You Like? by sawhite: 11:16am On Nov 27, 2014
Re: Ladies, Can You Double-date Two Guys You Like? by DieeDiee: 4:36pm On Dec 05, 2014
Yep very much possible. I used to sometimes "date" up to 6 guys at the same time. No one is a 100% so they each had a different satisfaction to fulfill but number 1 was always the favourite till he got vetoed out of his position. I never lied they always knew what number they were and whether I was with one of them. No intimacy was allowed and they weren't allowed to ask me any questions. They had to ask for permission if they wanted a kiss, if I was in the mood I'd allow a kiss on the cheek but mostly it was the hand. Male ego always made them stick around and fight for position 1. It wasn't "good" of me but hey, I was young and silly and they allowed me to get away with it :-|

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Double-date Two Guys You Like? by DieeDiee: 4:51pm On Dec 05, 2014
Charles4075:
Some girls funny I swear.. What's the difference between a prostitute and a girl who double dates? They're all the same, don't justify one

So are men who date more than one girl prostitutes too?
Re: Ladies, Can You Double-date Two Guys You Like? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 05, 2014
VickyyB:
We understand that some ladies double date; but most times, it's all about dating a rich man with the aim of extorting cash from him while having a boyfriend she love so much.

Ladies, Can you date two guys you love at a go with the same motive?

It seemz ur heart has two slot for love,jst as a china phone has & uses two sim.
Re: Ladies, Can You Double-date Two Guys You Like? by ratatis(m): 4:36pm On Dec 06, 2014
firstEVA:
It can never be the same motive, they usually play different roles.

Each playing a different role!
Quite plausible indeed!
This being so, what train of thoughts runs into your mind, making you feel uneasy, when you find out that he is having an affair with another lady, in addition to you? Would'nt each of you be serving a different role?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Double-date Two Guys You Like? by ratatis(m): 5:07pm On Dec 06, 2014
VickyyB:

I'll be dissapointed.
But still yet, it doesn't mean anything.

What comes into your mind that makes you feel disappointed, when you already know that it's perfectly possible to "love" two persons at the same time?
Re: Ladies, Can You Double-date Two Guys You Like? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 06, 2014
VickyyB:

That means you can't love two guys at a go?
Not for their money but real love.

How can one LOVE two guys?
Re: Ladies, Can You Double-date Two Guys You Like? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 06, 2014
ratatis:

What comes into your mind that makes you feel disappointed, when you already know that it's perfectly possible to "love" two persons at the same time?
Nothing.
Re: Ladies, Can You Double-date Two Guys You Like? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 06, 2014
Elantracey:

How can one LOVE two guys?
It's possible especially when you are single.
Re: Ladies, Can You Double-date Two Guys You Like? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 06, 2014
VickyyB:

It's possible especially when you are single.

how would you define love ?

There could be like, lust buy not love.
Re: Ladies, Can You Double-date Two Guys You Like? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 06, 2014
Elantracey:

how would you define love ?

There could be like, lust buy not love.
Lol. Idk.
I found myself loving two guys.
Re: Ladies, Can You Double-date Two Guys You Like? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 06, 2014
VickyyB:

Lol. Idk.
I found myself loving two guys.

lol , it was just illusion that will wash away with time .

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Double-date Two Guys You Like? by ratatis(m): 6:07am On Dec 07, 2014
VickyyB:

Nothing.

I respect your being evasive!

lipsrsealed. lipsrsealed. lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, Can You Double-date Two Guys You Like? by ratatis(m): 6:25am On Dec 07, 2014
Elantracey:

lol , it was just illusion that will wash away with time .

You find it impossible, probably, because of your nature. But don't rule it out altogether. What may not be possible with one person could be so with another.
Re: Ladies, Can You Double-date Two Guys You Like? by kelvinmuffins3(m): 8:46am On Dec 07, 2014
This one na confused person.
Re: Ladies, Can You Double-date Two Guys You Like? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 07, 2014
kelvinmuffins3:
This one na confused person.
STFU angry
Re: Ladies, Can You Double-date Two Guys You Like? by kelvinmuffins3(m): 8:35pm On Dec 07, 2014
VickyyB:

STFU angry

Who is this ugly thing? Shit

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Double-date Two Guys You Like? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 07, 2014
kelvinmuffins3:

Who is this ugly thing? Shit

Take a look at your ugly profile before opening your putrid mouth.

Goof
Re: Ladies, Can You Double-date Two Guys You Like? by unibenstudent1(m): 8:49pm On Dec 07, 2014
Op u r funny
Re: Ladies, Can You Double-date Two Guys You Like? by immortalvoices(m): 8:53pm On Dec 07, 2014
VickyyB can u go over the meaning of infatuation, love and lust in ur heart...

Therein lies your answers...

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Double-date Two Guys You Like? by immortalvoices(m): 8:56pm On Dec 07, 2014
unibenstudent1:
Op u r funny

My broda I av to really see if she was just joking...but I found out dat she is confusing infatuation with real love

VickyyB no woman or man who has blood running in their vein can love two people at he same time and same way.... One cud be love while d oda cud be lust albeit infatuation!
Re: Ladies, Can You Double-date Two Guys You Like? by anonimi: 9:25pm On Dec 07, 2014
immortalvoices:

My broda I av to really see if she was just joking...but I found out dat she is confusing infatuation with real love

VickyyB no woman or man who has blood running in their vein can love two people at he same time and same way.... One cud be love while d oda cud be lust albeit infatuation!

I thought that one of the conditions for marrying up to four wives is that the man must love them equally.
Given that many men marry more than one, one would assume that they fulfilled this condition, not so

Our muslim brethren, wetin una think?
Re: Ladies, Can You Double-date Two Guys You Like? by GodsFavourite1(f): 9:50pm On Dec 07, 2014
double dating is never a good idea cos at the end you will lose both persons and confused on who truly loves you. sometimes it's not about the cash. have been there and it's not a good story to write home about
Re: Ladies, Can You Double-date Two Guys You Like? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 07, 2014
GodsFavourite1:
double dating is never a good idea cos at the end you will lose both persons and confused on who truly loves you. sometimes it's not about the cash. have been there and it's not a good story to write home about
i'm not dating for cash.
Re: Ladies, Can You Double-date Two Guys You Like? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 07, 2014
ratatis:

Each playing a different role!
Quite plausible indeed!
This being so, what train of thoughts runs into your mind, making you feel uneasy, when you find out that he is having an affair with another lady, in addition to you? Would'nt each of you be serving a different role?
it's different for the men. Men what sex (most of the time), women want money, care, attention. You see

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

... / Am Crushing On This Lady In This Popular Meme / How To Talk To A Girl You Barely Know/never Met On Facebook And Win Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.