Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Atiku Returns Presidential Form - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Returns Presidential Form (2104 Views)

Jonathan Is In Possession Of My Presidential Form- Abiola's Wife Alleges / Falana Blasts Buhari Over Presidential Form ‘loan’ / Why I Believe Buhari Lied About Securing Loan To Purchase APC Presidential Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Returns Presidential Form by irecruit(m): 11:10am On Nov 18, 2014
Former vice president and presidential aspirant of All Progressives Congress (APC), Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, yesterday returned his expression of interest and nomination forms seeking for the presidential ticket of his party.

Speaking after the exercise, the presidential hopeful gave an assurance to be a loyal member irrespective of the outcome of the presidential primaries.

He said: “I want to thank you and the party for the opportunity given us first of all as the first to collect this forms, I also want to thank you for the opportunity again to be the first to return the forms.

“Let me assure you, Mr. Chairman, that we will continue to be loyal and dedicated party members, no matter the outcome of this election.”

Earlier in his remarks, the director of Atiku Campaign Organisation, Prof. Babalola Borisade, said his team took time to fill out the forms and obtained the mandatory signatories from all the 109 senatorial zones in the country.

Responding, national chairman of APC, Chief John Odigie-Oyegun, who received the forms, said Atiku had not only been the “first to pick and first to return his forms”, but has always put the nation first.

According to him, Atiku properly exemplifies what APC stands for today.

Hmmmmmm whats on your mind?
Re: Atiku Returns Presidential Form by ayukdaboss(m): 11:11am On Nov 18, 2014
Re: Atiku Returns Presidential Form by desgiezd(m): 11:21am On Nov 18, 2014
@ OP

What's shocking about this?

A man collects forms, fills them and then returned the forms and you call that shocking?

10 Likes

Re: Atiku Returns Presidential Form by ruffhandu: 11:24am On Nov 18, 2014
desgiezd:
@ OP

A man collects forms, fills them and then returned the forms and you call that shocking?

Network no gree me talk before you. You have spoken on my behalf.
I am still searching for the 'shocking thing' about this.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Returns Presidential Form by donphilopus: 11:27am On Nov 18, 2014
ruffhandu:

Network no gree me talk before you. You have spoken on my behalf.
I am still searching for the 'shocking thing' about this.

Rather, he has spoken on 'our' behalf!
Re: Atiku Returns Presidential Form by mrofficial(m): 11:30am On Nov 18, 2014
He submits form after filling. What's shocking innit?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Returns Presidential Form by Young03(m): 11:32am On Nov 18, 2014
donphilopus:

Rather, he has spoken on 'our' behalf!
dats all,,bt do he have reasons 4 returnin it
Re: Atiku Returns Presidential Form by donphilopus: 11:35am On Nov 18, 2014
Young03:

dats all,,bt does he have reasons 4 returnin it

When you're given an assignment or homework in school, won't you return it when you're done?!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Returns Presidential Form by slimming: 11:35am On Nov 18, 2014
Nothing dey shock here
Re: Atiku Returns Presidential Form by gebest: 11:47am On Nov 18, 2014
irecruit:
Former vice president and presidential aspirant of All Progressives Congress (APC), Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, yesterday returned his expression of interest and nomination forms seeking for the presidential ticket of his party.

Speaking after the exercise, the presidential hopeful gave an assurance to be a loyal member irrespective of the outcome of the presidential primaries.

He said: “I want to thank you and the party for the opportunity given us first of all as the first to collect this forms, I also want to thank you for the opportunity again to be the first to return the forms.

“Let me assure you, Mr. Chairman, that we will continue to be loyal and dedicated party members, no matter the outcome of this election.”

Earlier in his remarks, the director of Atiku Campaign Organisation, Prof. Babalola Borisade, said his team took time to fill out the forms and obtained the mandatory signatories from all the 109 senatorial zones in the country.

Responding, national chairman of APC, Chief John Odigie-Oyegun, who received the forms, said Atiku had not only been the “first to pick and first to return his forms”, but has always put the nation first.

According to him, Atiku properly exemplifies what APC stands for today.

Hmmmmmm whats on your mind?
IS IT RETURN OR SUBMIT.
Re: Atiku Returns Presidential Form by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 18, 2014
@irecruit

did you even go to elementary school?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Returns Presidential Form by Rilwayne001: 11:53am On Nov 18, 2014
The OP is high on weeed undecided

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Returns Presidential Form by talentedjoe(m): 12:01pm On Nov 18, 2014
OP...which school did you attend?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Returns Presidential Form by omenka(m): 12:06pm On Nov 18, 2014
diluminati:
@irecruit

did you even go to elementary school?
Re: Atiku Returns Presidential Form by omusiliyu(m): 12:52pm On Nov 18, 2014
Please who's Atiku? I've been out of the country since 1994.
Re: Atiku Returns Presidential Form by AbuMikey(m): 12:56pm On Nov 18, 2014
The idea I got from the Body of the topic is different from the Replies I'm reading.

OP, did he return or submit the form?
Re: Atiku Returns Presidential Form by Kanwulia: 12:57pm On Nov 18, 2014
Well!
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TIKKKKKKUUUUUUUU!!!!

Nor lose to that ILLITERATE, FISHERMAN AGAIN O! cheesy

Who is gonna be ya FIRST LADY?

Dem don "return" forms too for ya palace? grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Returns Presidential Form by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 18, 2014
@ op i've been warning you to stop smoking shicha but u've been defiant. Well, see the result nw.

Smoke only weed, it is what doctors and scientist recommend.
Re: Atiku Returns Presidential Form by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 18, 2014
The word in need is submit not return.

Atiku is still in the game .

Your fake messiah and mythical saint Buhari should get ready for a convention show down with AthiefUl
Re: Atiku Returns Presidential Form by DonaldTrump(m): 1:25pm On Nov 18, 2014
grin
Re: Atiku Returns Presidential Form by ojuoluwani(m): 1:37pm On Nov 18, 2014
desgiezd:
@ OP

where did u see shocking in this post. Hope u never took kaikai or weed
Re: Atiku Returns Presidential Form by menesheh(m): 2:06pm On Nov 18, 2014
Source: www.apc.com/apc2040.ucan'trulenigeria/2015isnotforyou/cpc-acn-stupid-combination.html
Re: Atiku Returns Presidential Form by akinsadeez(m): 2:08pm On Nov 18, 2014
the title of the thread is patently and blatantly misleading. Return projects that he took the form back indicating that he is no longer contesting the APC primary. He went to submit the form having filled it accordingly which is just the normal thing.
Don't know why the OP is asking us what we think about the submission. Will he buy a form for 27 million and then keep it in his house? na wa o undecided
Re: Atiku Returns Presidential Form by 9jaRonin(m): 5:44pm On Nov 18, 2014
grin grin
omusiliyu:

grin
omusiliyu:

Welcome back Bros. A lot has happened since you left. Siddon make I gist you....

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Is Not The Right Man For Nigeria - Gov Obiano / Calling The PROGRESSIVES To Order / Where Does Fayose Belong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.