Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Would You Marry A Man Nearly 20 Years Your Senior With Many Grown Up Kids? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Marry A Man Nearly 20 Years Your Senior With Many Grown Up Kids? (869 Views)

What Will You Do If Your Spouse Is Having An Affair With Your Senior Colleague? / Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. / Can You Marry A Man 17 Years Your Senior (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Marry A Man Nearly 20 Years Your Senior With Many Grown Up Kids? by liquid7: 9:11am On Nov 26, 2008
Just curious to see .Espically women but men too.Would you marry a man who is nearly 20 years your senior with children in university but lets say he/she is rich?
Re: Would You Marry A Man Nearly 20 Years Your Senior With Many Grown Up Kids? by arramyjay: 9:19am On Nov 26, 2008
NO i cant.
Re: Would You Marry A Man Nearly 20 Years Your Senior With Many Grown Up Kids? by Ben13: 9:21am On Nov 26, 2008
in some cases, yes!

it depends
Re: Would You Marry A Man Nearly 20 Years Your Senior With Many Grown Up Kids? by Dbaby4: 9:26am On Nov 26, 2008
My cousin Sis did that, her reason for marrying the man is that he is rich to the teeth and since she comes from a poor home, he will help take care of her siblings cos she is the first child.
Re: Would You Marry A Man Nearly 20 Years Your Senior With Many Grown Up Kids? by liquid7: 2:18pm On Nov 26, 2008
i seen about 2 women marry men who had grown up kids and one was like 16 years gap other was 22 years.
its a hard decision but some women just need the money due to the harsh conditions they have.
However,most times unless they can push the man to throw a will together ,his other children will probably take it all when he dies and leave her kids to dry.
I think women should really only consider this as a last option .
Re: Would You Marry A Man Nearly 20 Years Your Senior With Many Grown Up Kids? by aspirantd1: 2:48pm On Oct 14, 2010
i will be the last idiot to dream about that type of marriage
Re: Would You Marry A Man Nearly 20 Years Your Senior With Many Grown Up Kids? by Omolola1(f): 2:57pm On Oct 14, 2010
Never
Re: Would You Marry A Man Nearly 20 Years Your Senior With Many Grown Up Kids? by Wumine(f): 9:43am On Oct 15, 2010
If he has a Sexy son wink kiss, lol

Honestly, can't! No
Re: Would You Marry A Man Nearly 20 Years Your Senior With Many Grown Up Kids? by SAGoddess: 10:11am On Oct 15, 2010
If I truly love the man I will, money is just a bonus. . . . . . .I will not marry a man I do not love because of money!
Re: Would You Marry A Man Nearly 20 Years Your Senior With Many Grown Up Kids? by SALady(f): 2:19pm On Oct 15, 2010
No I cant
Re: Would You Marry A Man Nearly 20 Years Your Senior With Many Grown Up Kids? by Ikedonn(m): 3:32pm On Oct 15, 2010
I can't do that.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Ur Help Plz / The Meaning Of Valentine / What Is Wrong With This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.