Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014! (16116 Views)

Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) / Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014! by ROZZAYY(f): 6:33pm On Nov 19, 2014
Battery1:
D only good frnds I have here are ROZZAYY and dunkem21 but I dnt knw where they are frm!!!
Am from mars dear, just came to earth for a holiday.
Re: I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014! by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 19, 2014
Evina:

smiley smiley smiley smiley hello twin
Hi e-twin sis..
Re: I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014! by Tymax(m): 7:42pm On Nov 19, 2014
ROZZAYY:

Ahah ty max dear. How r u, were have u been sef.
I'm fine, thank you. I've been on a low key sha. How are you?
Re: I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014! by ROZZAYY(f): 7:52pm On Nov 19, 2014
Tymax:

I'm fine, thank you. I've been on a low key sha. How are you?
Am gud dear.
Re: I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014! by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 19, 2014
wow something silly,go eat 6 big tiger battery naa,i no she no go gree for you so the earlier the better you did the silly tin to yourself.
Re: I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014! by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 19, 2014
prettythicksme:
wow something silly,go eat 6 big tiger battery naa,i no she no go gree for you so the earlier the better you did the silly tin to yourself.
Instead of you to be encouraging the guy and telling him to never lose hope,you are encouraging him to commit suicide. Hian!
Ayamlaykorn
Re: I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014! by Battery1(m): 8:58pm On Nov 19, 2014
I went to charge myself and am back now!
Re: I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014! by rioemmanuel(m): 9:04pm On Nov 19, 2014
Does she want to pretend she hasnt seen this thread.jennima!your attention is urgently needed here.
Re: I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014! by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 19, 2014
rioemmanuel:
Does she want to pretend she hasnt seen this thread.jennima!your attention is urgently needed here.
You didn't spell it right. It has two m's
Ayamlaykorn
Re: I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014! by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 19, 2014
smiley
Re: I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014! by Battery1(m): 9:18pm On Nov 19, 2014
laykorn:

Ayamlaykorn
If u don't knw how to spell my wife's name, write it as Battery's wife. Thanks.
raziboi:

am sowri ooo ..in France we call it.....nuisance
So am now a nuisance??
prettythicksme:
Who tel u dat?
Re: I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014! by rioemmanuel(m): 9:19pm On Nov 19, 2014
laykorn:

Ayamlaykorn
oh!Thanks.
My ego wont let me edit it cos it is actually none of my business.
Thanks Mr lekan,my friend's namesake.
Re: I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014! by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 19, 2014
rioemmanuel:
oh!Thanks.
My ego wont let me edit it cos it is actually none of my business.
Thanks Mr lekan,my friend's namesake.
God just revealed to me that you have the ego of a hippopotamus, we can do something about it before it gets too late. PM me. God bless you. cry
Ayamlaykorn
Re: I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014! by will1am: 9:33pm On Nov 19, 2014
Many are mad, few are roaming undecided
Re: I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014! by dunkem21(m): 9:35pm On Nov 19, 2014
MizMyColi:

Lolest! cheesy

T'hasn't gotten to that na.

My position as a judge's fleeting y'know.

It'll soon be over.

Seems like eternity waiting.

Your crew carved a niche and deserve a prize from 'top oga' though it will be rejected like courtney did.

It will really be a privilege to remove the judge's accessories apiece from the fully bottomed wigs, to the white cross collar, to the scarlet robe and carry the real you to the jacuzzi.

@Op, You dey see say real queens have tender heart with loads of milk of human kindness. cool
Re: I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014! by adanduka: 9:47pm On Nov 19, 2014
Battery1:

I wasn't in nigeria then, I was in kogi.

Is Kogi in France?
Re: I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014! by Evina(f): 9:51pm On Nov 19, 2014
will1am:

Bonne chere de nuit smiley
Re: I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014! by Battery1(m): 9:52pm On Nov 19, 2014
will1am:
Jst like u dey roam around come for my post.
dunkem21:

Seems like eternity waiting.
Your crew carved a niche and deserve a prize from 'top oga' though it will be rejected like courtney did.
It will really be a privilege to remove the judge's accessories apiece from the fully bottomed wigs, to the white cross collar, to the scarlet robe and carry the real you to the jacuzzi.
@Op, You dey see say real queens have tender heart with loads of milk of human kindness. cool
Ur comment dey like poem!
Re: I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014! by will1am: 5:30am On Nov 20, 2014
Evina:

Bonne chere de nuit smiley
Bonjour mademoiselle cool ,espérez vous avez bien dormi??
Avoir un jour béni et je l'espère entendre votre voix bientôt grin
Re: I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014! by wordbank(m): 6:26am On Nov 20, 2014
Jennimma:
smiley
U no go tell poster wetin him wan hia abi. U know say konji too dey hold goat
Re: I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014! by wordbank(m): 6:28am On Nov 20, 2014
will1am:

E don happen grin
Re: I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014! by will1am: 6:29am On Nov 20, 2014
wordbank:

E don happen grin
For where? grin
Re: I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014! by Battery1(m): 8:19am On Nov 20, 2014
Jennimma:
smiley
I see ur face jaree.
Re: I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014! by Evina(f): 8:51am On Nov 20, 2014
will1am:

Bonjour monsieur, oui je dormais bien. Je vous remercie des soins. L'espoir des voir vos photos bientot smiley wink
Re: I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014! by Evina(f): 9:00am On Nov 20, 2014
wordbank:

E don happen grin

Lolz grin
Re: I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014! by Battery1(m): 9:20am On Nov 20, 2014
Evina:

Bonjour monsieur, oui je dormais bien. Je vous remercie des soins. L'espoir des voir vos photos bientot smiley wink
Evina, evina, evina, evina....
How many times did I cal u na??
Re: I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014! by Evina(f): 9:24am On Nov 20, 2014
Battery1:

Evina, evina, evina, evina....
How many times did I cal u na??

Quatre fois monsieur grin
Re: I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014! by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 20, 2014
Battery1:
I am here to tel u people dat I want to marry that lady dat won Miss Nairaland - December 2014...what's her name again? Ehhhhmmmm....Jennimma!
If she refuses, I wil do something stupid to myself.

Pay me $20000
She'll be yours in 2days
Re: I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014! by nas4q(m): 12:12pm On Nov 20, 2014
Battery1:

Trains don't pass the area I live..do u hv any oda suggestion pls??
Yes; drink coke mixed wit something
Re: I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014! by nas4q(m): 12:20pm On Nov 20, 2014
Well I was just curious and I decided to see d dp of the jenny whose ego is being massaged by a so called Nokia battery. Honestly, I was disappointed with what I saw. She's just an average gehl I've been seeing across the road everyday. I will just take it that she is more intelligent than being beautiful compared to the dps I've seen in recent times. Perhaps op's battery is low and he wants 2 insert the charger in her socket. Else what's the fuse about?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014! by Battery1(m): 12:40pm On Nov 20, 2014
nas4q:
Well I was just curious and I decided to see d dp of the jenny whose ego is being massaged by a so called Nokia battery. Honestly, I was disappointed with what I saw. She's just an average gehl I've been seeing across the road everyday. I will just take it that she is more intelligent than being beautiful compared to the dps I've seen in recent times. Perhaps op's battery is low and he wants 2 insert the charger in her socket. Else what's the fuse about?
I wil forgive u for dis cus u may be speakin out of jalous. Again...never u address my wife as an average girl...she is Miss Nairaland-December 2014. She is her majesty, she is her excellency and above all, she is a Queen.
Dnt look for my trouble!
jboy73:

Pay me $20000
She'll be yours in 2days
She is not for sale!
Re: I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014! by will1am: 1:20pm On Nov 20, 2014
Evina:

I just served an hour ban I can't type in French again
Lol. Funny mods.
How are you Mon ami? Op your day is going well? Ciao#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Who's Your Nairaland Crush. / Older Women Vs Younger Women. Guys, Which Do You Prefer? / •Happy Birthday Naijaboiy •

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.