Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014! (16161 Views)

Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) / Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014! by Evina(f): 1:32pm On Nov 20, 2014
will1am:
I just served an hour ban I can't type in French again
Lol. Funny mods.
How are you Mon ami? Op your day is going well? Ciao#

Oooh!!! soo glad you are back smiley smiley smiley

So the french thing is true shocked

And I created a thread, meant for us to communicate in French sad

Well...
Re: I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014! by will1am: 1:37pm On Nov 20, 2014
Evina:

Oooh!!! soo glad you are back smiley smiley smiley

So the french thing is true shocked

And I created a thread, meant for us to communicate in French sad

Well...
yeah, I was banned twice today, firstly because of my reply to you on the "moaning " thread cheesy
And secondly cox I posted on the french thread you created.. kinda funny though. grin but life is too short wink
Hope you are cool? Sup with the digits? grin
Re: I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014! by Evina(f): 1:43pm On Nov 20, 2014
will1am:
yeah, I was banned twice today, firstly because of my reply to you on the "moaning " thread cheesy
And secondly cox I posted on the french thread you created.. kinda funny though. grin but life is too short wink
Hope you are cool? Sup with the digits? grin

Not cool... Now you know how I felt yesterday sad

Digits? still checking... I did what I have never done before nor thought I would never do (repondre a une pm grin)

But your jazz has to be reeeeeally strong to get the digits wink

You need to pull down that dp. Someone saw it yesterday and said, "that dude wouldn't need a weapon to rob a bank" and he would be willingly given the title, "king of the jungle" grin
Re: I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014! by will1am: 1:45pm On Nov 20, 2014
Evina:

Not cool... Now you know how I felt yesterday sad

Digits? still checking... I did what I have never done before nor thought I would never do (repondre a une pm grin)

But your jazz has to be reeeeeally strong to get the digits wink

You need to pull down that dp. Someone saw it yesterday and said, "that dude wouldn't need a weapon to rob a bank" and he would be willingly given the title, "king of the jungle" grin
Hehehe..heading off to meet my "baba".. grin he needs to do something for me.. cry
As for d picx, I have pulled it down cherie, check it out.. lipsrsealed
Re: I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014! by Evina(f): 1:47pm On Nov 20, 2014
will1am:

Hehehe..heading off to meet my "baba".. grin he needs to do something for me.. cry
As for d picx, I have pulled it down cherie, check it out.. lipsrsealed

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy angry angry angry

Okay, funny at first glance. But it becomes scary upon looking longer at the the pix.

Please put the first one back cry

Can you post on the french thread? go back there.
Re: I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014! by will1am: 1:57pm On Nov 20, 2014
Evina:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy angry angry angry

Okay, funny at first glance. But it becomes scary upon looking longer at the the pix.

Please put the first one back cry

Can you post on the french thread? go back there.
Nah, I can't, I can't post on the sexuality section till tomorrow sad you prefer the first one? shocked lol.. am I ever gonna please you?
Re: I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014! by Evina(f): 2:00pm On Nov 20, 2014
will1am:

Nah, I can't, I can't post on the sexuality section till tomorrow sad you prefer the first one? shocked lol.. am I ever gonna please you?

That's not sexuality section, it is in dating and meet-up. But, I get the message sad

Are you ever gonna please me? you tell me grin
Re: I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014! by will1am: 2:02pm On Nov 20, 2014
Evina:

That's not sexuality section, it is in dating and meet-up. But, I get the message sad

Are you ever gonna please me? you tell me grin
grin you know we ain't gonna chat like this forever, cheesy okay, let's make a deal, ama send you my picx, in return you send me your number. How about that? cry
Re: I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014! by Evina(f): 2:14pm On Nov 20, 2014
will1am:
grin you know we ain't gonna chat like this forever, cheesy okay, let's make a deal, ama send you my picx, in return you send me your number. How about that? cry

Hmmmmmm... I had a dream about you cheesy shocked I am serious.

I think it was a warning lipsrsealed
Re: I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014! by will1am: 2:17pm On Nov 20, 2014
Evina:

Hmmmmmm... I had a dream about you cheesy shocked I am serious.

I think it was a warning lipsrsealed
undecided
Really? What happened in the dream? Send me a mail please
Re: I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014! by Evina(f): 2:23pm On Nov 20, 2014
will1am:
undecided
Really? What happened in the dream? Send me a mail please

I'm really sorry Mon chere, I can't share the details of the dream with anyone I know it sounds unfair. sad

Maybe I'm just been paranoid I take my dreams seriously though, but I still like you loads wink

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014! by will1am: 2:33pm On Nov 20, 2014
Evina:

I'm really sorry Mon chere, I can't share the details of the dream with anyone I know it sounds unfair. sad

Maybe I'm just been paranoid I take my dreams seriously though, but I still like you loads wink
hhmmmmm..i get the drift cheesy. It does not sound unfair smiley
I understand the details of the dream wink
Re: I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014! by Evina(f): 2:35pm On Nov 20, 2014
will1am:
hhmmmmm..i get the drift cheesy. It does not sound unfair smiley
I understand the details of the dream wink

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Okay, you try...you get me almost everytime wink

But really, I doubt that you get the direction of the dream.

Let me know on gmail wink Will you embarassed
Re: I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014! by will1am: 2:36pm On Nov 20, 2014
Evina:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Okay, you try...you get me almost everytime wink

OK ma'm grin
Re: I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014! by will1am: 2:52pm On Nov 20, 2014
Evina:

Seen it? lipsrsealed
Re: I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014! by Evina(f): 2:53pm On Nov 20, 2014
will1am:

Seen it? lipsrsealed

The mail? yes smiley

The 2 minutes promise? Not yet angry
Re: I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014! by will1am: 2:54pm On Nov 20, 2014
Lol..didi get it right? wink
Evina:

The mail? yes smiley

The 2 minutes promise? Not yet angry
Re: I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014! by Evina(f): 3:00pm On Nov 20, 2014
will1am:
Lol..didi get it right? wink

You've got mail wink

You are yet to fulfill your 2 minutes promise angry What are you scared of?
Re: I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014! by will1am: 3:02pm On Nov 20, 2014
Evina:

You've got mail wink

You are yet to fulfill your 2 minutes promise angry What are you scared of?

hehehe..am not scared, still thinking of the right picx use cry
Re: I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014! by Evina(f): 3:04pm On Nov 20, 2014
will1am:
hehehe..am not scared, still thinking of the right picx use cry

Don't think, just do wink

Post several smiley wink
Re: I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014! by will1am: 3:12pm On Nov 20, 2014
Evina:

Don't think, just do wink

Post several smiley wink
Seen it?
Your time starts now grin
01 :59

01:30

00:58

00:45.

00:30

00:20

00:10
Re: I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014! by Evina(f): 3:17pm On Nov 20, 2014
will1am:
Seen it?
Your time starts now grin
01 :59

01:30

00:58

00:45.

00:30

00:20

00:10

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked COMATOSE
Re: I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014! by deltateam: 3:21pm On Nov 20, 2014
Battery1:

No, I want her to accept me in public...

Accept to marry you without any prior meeting or dating in this 21st century? Haa!
Re: I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014! by will1am: 3:21pm On Nov 20, 2014
Evina:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked COMATOSE

What sad # FAINTS#
Re: I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014! by Evina(f): 3:23pm On Nov 20, 2014
will1am:

What sad # FAINTS#

First off, that dude is haawt kiss

But I don't think that's you

Cooome ooon angry the suspense is angry angry angry
Re: I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014! by will1am: 3:27pm On Nov 20, 2014
Evina:

First off, that dude is haawt kiss

But I don't think that's you

Cooome ooon angry the suspense is angry angry angry
lol..believe me,that was me on my dp. I took the picx some mins ago. Hhhmmm..funny you
Re: I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014! by Evina(f): 3:28pm On Nov 20, 2014
will1am:
lol..believe me,that was me on my dp. I took the picx some mins ago. Hhhmmm..funny you

So where are you?
Re: I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014! by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 20, 2014
will1am:
Brother abeg take this thing to PM level na. You have been spamming my [Followed Topic] since I no talk. grin
Ayamlaykorn
Re: I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014! by will1am: 3:35pm On Nov 20, 2014
Evina:

So where are you?
your state grin
Re: I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014! by Evina(f): 3:36pm On Nov 20, 2014
will1am:
your state grin

You know we don't use right hand wheel in my state right?
Re: I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014! by will1am: 3:39pm On Nov 20, 2014
grin bros nor vex cheesy Oya Evina, the number ooo..i sign out..
Bless
laykorn:

Brother abeg take this thing to PM level na. You have been spamming my [Followed Topic] since I no talk. grin
Ayamlaykorn
Re: I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014! by Evina(f): 3:41pm On Nov 20, 2014
will1am:
grin bros nor vex cheesy Oya Evina, the number ooo..i sign out..
Bless

Don't sign out. angry

Let him simply unfollow the topic. angry

I have paid the owner of this thread, tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Showcase Her Hot Backside (photos) / Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! / Describe Your Ex With Any Kitchen Utensil...................

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.