Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,680 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014! (16042 Views)

Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) / Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014! by will1am: 9:18pm On Nov 20, 2014
Evina:

Oooh Tsholay wink I did kiss

kiss kiss kiss
Re: I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014! by Evina(f): 9:19pm On Nov 20, 2014
Battery1:

Where breeze from carry dis one come?
None of ur post has ever had more than 22 comments cus they are always out of point...who is now a clown??
U pple can check his post!

cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

We are having fun here, please don't send us to the desert undecided
Re: I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014! by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 20, 2014
will1am:

Yeah, laykorn killing the flows since the days of merlin /
He can run thru defences like raheem sterling/
But bro, that doesn't make u higher than the walls of Berlin /
Evina? She ain't worth just a nite /
Ama have her my whole life /
Kulboy is so cool I don't need a freezer/
Can I ask you a question? Dis ain't no brain teaser /
Have you caught a glimpse of kulboy''s pictures?
He is so cute , he is got Zeus features /
Chibwik and naijaboy re cute dudes/
Sorry if I sound rude /
But they can't be compared to Mr kool/
The crown is next, he is already sitting on d stool/
Did I say stool? cry I meant the throne /
Cox on Saturday, we gonna be shooting votes like drones/
Just like the proverb- "ponmo nor dey do adverts but e dey sell" /
Kulboy's name might not ring a bell /
But after Saturday, y'all will be browsing his name like the laptop "Dell"/
I luv u bro, no homo /
I ain't tryna wash you, I nor be OMO cool

Your flows are tighter,I know that/
But how's Evina not worth a night/
And still worths a whole life/

I don't know if real emcees accept defeat/
So I'll do a few more lines before I go to sleep/
Let me tell a short story to illustrate this/

Hehe,I know how to control minds/
You and Evin.a searching for a story together/
No you don't read my story with ordinary eyes/
Evin.a would sure hate you when you go blind./

JigsawKillah is a good friend of mine/
He's a real emcee,not me doing my first lines/
I'll call him to this battle to treat all fvck up/
Real emcees don't accept defeat,I beg your pardon/

At the grand finale we see again/
We'll forget all the love you profess on that day/
You ain't no OMO ain't no homo/
Your sister told me you did a kid boy in your boss' condo/
Dude be real,we ain't gonna laugh at your faulty hollows/

Ayamlaykorn. Lol if one the real emcees get in here,they will spend a lifetime laughing at us grin
Re: I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014! by Evina(f): 9:26pm On Nov 20, 2014
nas4q:
Well I was just curious and I decided to see d dp of the jenny whose ego is being massaged by a so called Nokia battery. Honestly, I was disappointed with what I saw. She's just an average gehl I've been seeing across the road everyday. I will just take it that she is more intelligent than being beautiful compared to the dps I've seen in recent times. Perhaps op's battery is low and he wants 2 insert the charger in her socket. Else what's the fuse about?

Like seriously dude! Was this necessary? You are dissapointing the male folk angry

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014! by Battery1(m): 9:28pm On Nov 20, 2014
Evina:

cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

We are having fun here, please don't send us to the desert undecided
Imagine smal boy....wen I came to nairaland..he would probably be in primary school.
Re: I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014! by Battery1(m): 9:31pm On Nov 20, 2014
Evina:

Like seriously dude! Was this necessary? You are dissapointing the male folk angry
D guy was actually learning how to write a poem!
Re: I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014! by Evina(f): 9:31pm On Nov 20, 2014
Battery1:

Imagine smal boy....wen I came to nairaland..he would probably be in primary school.

Free the guy angry

You gave him 5 seconds of fame and instead of maximizing to the utmost advantage, dude shat in tha shursh angry
Re: I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014! by nas4q(m): 9:34pm On Nov 20, 2014
Battery1:

Where breeze from carry dis one come?
None of ur post has ever had more than 22 comments cus they are always out of point...who is now a clown??
U pple can check his post!
M.U.M.U
www.nairaland.com/1144340/how-start-business-corps-member

www.nairaland.com/1127338/ex-corps-member-making-it
Re: I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014! by wordbank(m): 9:41pm On Nov 20, 2014
E never start u don dey quarrel babes hia n dia. How many yam u don chop
Re: I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014! by will1am: 9:49pm On Nov 20, 2014
laykorn:

Your flows are tighter,I know that/
But how's Evina not worth a night/
And still worths a whole life/

I don't know if real emcees accept defeat/
So I'll do a few more lines before I go to sleep/
Let me tell a short story to illustrate this/

Hehe,I know how to control minds/
You and Evin.a searching for a story together/
No you don't read my story with ordinary eyes/
Evin.a would sure hate you when you go blind./

JigsawKillah is a good friend of mine/
He's a real emcee,not me doing my first lines/
I'll call him to this battle to treat all fvck up/
Real emcees don't accept defeat,I beg your pardon/

At the grand finale we see again/
We'll forget all the love you profess on that day/
You ain't no OMO ain't no homo/
Your sister told me you did a kid boy in your condo/
Dude be real,we ain't gonna laugh at your faulty hollows/

Ayamlaykorn. Lol if one the real emcees get in here,they will spend a lifetime laughing at us grin
Hahahha/
Like the fugees song - "oh lalala" /
I don't give a hoot who the real emcees are/
Cox you just made me call you " sire" /
The best is the dude laykorn from lagos/
Let's share a few drinks like the sailors /
Cox dude I just made u famous undecided/
Dat was meant to be a joke /
Ogbeni e don do, you wan kill me wit flows/
Good nyt jare /
Be like say you dey school for harare..

Laykorn tho badt cheesy
Abeg hide vote kulboy ooo wink
Re: I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014! by will1am: 9:51pm On Nov 20, 2014
Evina:

Free the guy angry

You gave him 5 seconds of fame and instead of maximizing to the utmost advantage, dude shat in tha shursh angry
Shat? Shursh? Hehehe..
Re: I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014! by Evina(f): 9:53pm On Nov 20, 2014
Sleepy eyes...

Battery1, sleep well smiley make sure you marry Jbaby in your dream cheesy

Laykorn don't hate on me n my bonbons ever again angry

Will1am smiley kiss eyes on you smiley
Re: I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 20, 2014
will1am:

Hahahha/
Like the fugees song - "oh lalala" /
I don't give a hoot who the real emcees are/
Cox you just made me call you " sire" /
The best is the dude laykorn from lagos/
Let's share a few drinks like the sailors /
Cox dude I just made u famous undecided/
Dat was meant to be a joke /
Ogbeni e don do, you wan kill me wit flows/
Good nyt jare /
Be like say you dey school for harare..

Laykorn tho badt cheesy
Abeg hide vote kulboy ooo wink
Heheheheheheh. Lo". Goodnyt. We don know each other niyen o. Faceless forum. Lol
Ayamlaykorn
Re: I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014! by nas4q(m): 9:55pm On Nov 20, 2014
Battery1:

D guy was actually learning how to write a poem!
You are the dumbest clown I hav ever known on nairaland. Just trying to steal from other people's fame instead of being creative in a certain way. Same u wrote about marrying Chigirl and dyt until the trash was moved to the jokes section. Now that Aint enough; u are capitalizing on the fact that jennimma just won miss nairaland to bring ur sorry self back to rekoning. I am here because am enjoying d way u are displaying ur pitiful self. You claim to be an elder, but u are engaging in the affairs of the children. Get busy bro!
Re: I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014! by will1am: 9:55pm On Nov 20, 2014
Evina:
Sleepy eyes...

Muah cherie, * hides under the blanket with Evina, * updates PM -# cuddling thingz# grin
Re: I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014! by will1am: 9:57pm On Nov 20, 2014
laykorn:

Heheheheheheh. Lo". Goodnyt. We don know each other niyen o. Faceless forum. Lol
Ayamlaykorn
Yes boss.. Nuf respekt sire..
One love. Don't forget the name - kulboy wink
Re: I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014! by Battery1(m): 9:57pm On Nov 20, 2014
Evina:
Sleepy eyes...

Thank u my dear, sleep tite too but pls take dat Nas4q to d children's parlour and put cartoon for him to watch..dnt forget to wear him some napkin pls. Thanks!
Re: I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014! by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 20, 2014
will1am:

Muah cherie, * hides under the blanket with Evina, * updates PM -# cuddling thingz# grin
My goodwill messages to Evina. Hehhehehehehe.
Tell her I loff her.
Ayamlaykorn

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014! by Battery1(m): 9:59pm On Nov 20, 2014
nas4q:

You are the dumbest clown I hav ever known on nairaland. Just trying to steal from other people's fame instead of being creative in a certain way. Same u wrote about marrying Chigirl and dyt until the trash was moved to the jokes section. Now that Aint enough; u are capitalizing on the fact that jennimma just won miss nairaland to bring ur sorry self back to rekoning. I am here because am enjoying d way u are displaying ur pitiful self. You claim to be an elder, but u are engaging in the affairs of the children. Get busy bro!
Go and wear ur napkin and make sure u pee b4 u sleep.
Re: I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014! by will1am: 9:59pm On Nov 20, 2014
Battery1, u don charge our batteries, on Saturday, please don't hesitate to head to the polls.. kulboy is the name.
Thanks bro.. best night ever.
Shout out to laykorn - nice dude
Evina -my cheri koko, am still cuddling her ooo grin
Battery1, funny man..
Re: I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014! by nas4q(m): 10:01pm On Nov 20, 2014
Evina:

What are u feeling like now? Is she a goddess to be worshipped the way that foooool is making us believe. No offense intended.
Re: I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014! by Battery1(m): 10:03pm On Nov 20, 2014
nas4q:

What are u feeling like now? Is she a goddess to be worshipped the way that foooool is making us believe. No offense intended.
Come dis boy,u neva sleep? Can somebody pls find me a cane there? Taaa! Taaa!! for ur yansh, oya go and sleep.
Re: I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014! by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 20, 2014
nas4q:

Did your girlfriend just dump you and run away with your money too,abi wetin na. Wetin do you? We fit help you. NLers are good people.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014! by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 20, 2014
Battery1:

*thums up guy. Off to bed. Tomorrow its a battle with you grin
Ayamlaykorn
Re: I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014! by nas4q(m): 10:07pm On Nov 20, 2014
Battery1:

I am sure u must be one fugly modafoker who hides behind mobile keyboard to talk to ladies that will not even consider buying a satchet of pure water from u in d street. Why not take a time out and develop yourself, make money and then come back a new person. For now; I am enjoying ur show of shame!
Re: I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014! by Battery1(m): 10:08pm On Nov 20, 2014
laykorn:

Did your girlfriend just dump you and run away with your money too,abi wetin na. Wetin do you? We fit help you. NLers are good people.
Ayamlaykorn
Laykorn, do u want to cuddle somebody dis nite? U won't leave dat boy, there is a way u wil talk to him now he wil start cryin, I dnt hv any strength to carry anybody and cuddle dis nite.
Re: I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014! by Battery1(m): 10:10pm On Nov 20, 2014
nas4q:

I am sure u must be one fugly modafoker who hides behind mobile keyboard to talk to ladies that will not even consider buying a satchet of pure water from u in d street. Why not take a time out and develop yourself, make money and then come back a new person. For now; I am enjoying ur show of shame!
Let me put my radio on so dat u wil be talkin to d radio and d radio wil be replyin u.
Re: I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014! by nas4q(m): 10:11pm On Nov 20, 2014
laykorn:

Ayamlaykorn
LoL nothing of such. I was just disappointed in the guy.
Re: I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014! by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 20, 2014
Battery1:

Let me put my radio on so dat u wil be talkin to d radio and d radio wil be replyin u.
Yeeeeeeee Battery1 see smackdown! Lol *thums up
JigsawKillah I see you o,na here me dey refresh my brain o,you no fit blame me o
Ayamlaykorn
Re: I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014! by nas4q(m): 10:16pm On Nov 20, 2014
Battery1:

Come dis boy,u neva sleep? Can somebody pls find me a cane there? Taaa! Taaa!! for ur yansh, oya go and sleep.
Please I've got no time for u. I've already wasted enough of my time trying 2 reconstruct ur brain buh ur na yaba capital left. Am off!
Re: I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014! by nas4q(m): 10:18pm On Nov 20, 2014
laykorn:

JigsawKillah I see you o,na here me dey refresh my brain o,you no fit blame me o
Ayamlaykorn
A sleepy man hardly makes sense. I take it u are on a sober mood.
Re: I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014! by JigsawKillah(m): 10:19pm On Nov 20, 2014
laykorn:

Ayamlaykorn

You try jare
E no easy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Answers To Those Tough Questions That Your Girlfriend May Ask You (lol) / What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? / My Aunty Anna Rose (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.