Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Is It So Wrong To Spend Lots Of Money On My Boyfriend? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It So Wrong To Spend Lots Of Money On My Boyfriend? (3385 Views)

Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? / Whats So Wrong With Dating A Neighbour! / What Is So Wrong About Not Having A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Is It So Wrong To Spend Lots Of Money On My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 02, 2016
Harbosede02:
Op are you still with d guy??
brilliant question. Lol. am not.. so many reasons. had to end things
Re: Is It So Wrong To Spend Lots Of Money On My Boyfriend? by chigoizie7(m): 12:00pm On Jul 02, 2016
ENIMONEY:
tongue me I con tire o! I love my bf a lot, he's a broke azz and everyone knows. So I buy him stuffs all the time, send him money for text books and the rest. I send him airtime infact I take care of him in every aspect, but my bad belle friends won't let me rest o. They say he's just using me and bla bla bla. Na bad thing to love my guy and spend on him? One day he will have money and return the favour nw. Abi?? lipsrsealed

We must not always do things for others for what we will gain in return.

Thank u for being there for him. Even if he didn't repay u, thank u for being selfless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It So Wrong To Spend Lots Of Money On My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 02, 2016
ENIMONEY:
brilliant question. Lol. am not.. so many reasons. had to end things
aiit

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 : Richest Igbo Men In Nigeria / She Claims Her Husband Raped Her / Things Nigerian Men Hurriedly Do In The Shower, Before The Lady Comes In.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.