Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,437 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public (118034 Views)

Olabisi Kolawole, First Female Police PRO In Nigerian / Fashola Rewards Gallant Female Police Officer, Mercy John (pics) / Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public In Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by abolem369(m): 8:58pm On Nov 19, 2014
Adonbiliv it! Pishure plz
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by msmon(m): 8:58pm On Nov 19, 2014
That's really weird, they policewomen should have allow the lady to finish bathing. It's really crazy.
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by elampiro(m): 8:59pm On Nov 19, 2014
elampiro:

The story is not complete at all. It's too disjointed. It was shown on local TV last night. From what I saw, two female were fighting and stripping themselves- one completely naked while the other in just under pant. The start of the video showed a mufti woman (I supposed that was the police woman) dragging another woman (guess that was the tenant) in loose wrapper and bare breast, by her hair along the street. Even when the half naked woman was trying to save her wrapper from falling from her waist, the first woman dragging her along did not leave her. The video too was disjointed to follow, it was hard to really understand what happened. But there was a fighting between two women who stripped each other.

Now I find a link to a video: http://itvradionigeria.com/news/tenants-strip-policewomen-naked-benin/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tb-CR3hYgBI

cc Ishilove: Here is a video for you. I don't think three police were stripped, it's one police who got stripped in this video. I think she invited it in anyway, even thou we could say two wrongs cannot make a right. The people who stripped this police officer have brought a big problem to themselves. Any way that's there headache. How does this make Super Eagles qualify?
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by MilitaryMinded(m): 9:00pm On Nov 19, 2014
Nigerian barbarism is full glare
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by chibobo121: 9:01pm On Nov 19, 2014
MadCow1:

For starters...

Thee Nigerian police had no right going to arrest that tenant without a court order. The matter is a civil matter and not a criminal matter. There is no charge they could possibly have had to go make that arrest.

Secondly.. Those officers don price bad market.

it would ve been beter if they had politely invited the woman to their station. but to use the word "arrest" its a no brainer
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by Pamcrest(f): 9:01pm On Nov 19, 2014
Nigeria police never follow proper procedure in everything they do. Are they authorized by law to help a landlady eject tenants forcefully? What are d courts for? And those police women were wrong to expect d tenant to follow them without finishing her bath. I am sure d landlady had "seen" their Oga adequately before their arrival...that's d reason for their overzealousness.
But I pity d attackers.....d police will deal ruthlessly with them for touching their officers oh! They shouldn't have taken the law into their own hands.
My humble submission

2 Likes

Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by chibobo121: 9:06pm On Nov 19, 2014
kandiikane:

the landlady does not need to get a "quit notice" from police or court. The landlady has to give the notice to quit to the tenant depending on the tenancy agreement which she did. Once that runs out and the tenant is still there, the landlady should get a court order to remove the tenant. If she doesn't comply, the landlord should get a warrant for eviction which allows law enforcers to force the tenant to leave. If the landlord lives in the same house as her, then the landlady doesn't necessarily need a court order.

u must be a born again african. trying to figur out the 13th century law sch u atended
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by megabyte2(f): 9:07pm On Nov 19, 2014
I actually open the thread to see pictures but non

1 Like

Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by Femistico(m): 9:08pm On Nov 19, 2014
post=28164404:
Anything happens in naija. This is bad, its too much. You shouldnt do that to a woman talk more a police. Those people should be arrested asap
Help me check my signature abeg
ave checked ur pix and nt ur signature u are pretty..u self wan be like linda abi?
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by seunwen2(m): 9:11pm On Nov 19, 2014
What's stripped is it pri*ck cos I schooled in Togo
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by johnsonpolice: 9:14pm On Nov 19, 2014
Wasmog why are u supporting bad thing?they should ve not take law in to their hand.beating police officer no no they went too far. I trust police oga at the top.
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by youngvizzy1(m): 9:14pm On Nov 19, 2014
I was there o grin

Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by BlueMagic2(m): 9:15pm On Nov 19, 2014
If Nigeria were like the US. You come knocking on my door without a warrant and trying to harass me, Mr. Police officer you are going to get what you didn't expect. Better believe that. In the US we don't play.
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 19, 2014
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 19, 2014
kunleeko:
Why send women to go arrest people. Na wa oo.
oh you a actually think they were sent, did they have guns with them . Those women are friends to the landlady who settles them after such operation.You see these kind of policewomen around, once they are in uniform and mondo , they feel they have all the powers in the world. I do not support this tho , but it will put senses into their heads.
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 19, 2014
BlueMagic2:
If Nigeria were like the US. You come knocking on my door without a warrant and trying to harass me, Mr. Police officer you are going to get what you didn't expect. Better believe that. In the US we don't play.

You're very funny. They would shoot you immediately. You cannot assault a US police officer. Hilarious. I dare you to try it.

1 Like

Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by WASMOG(m): 9:21pm On Nov 19, 2014
johnsonpolice:
Wasmog why are u supporting bad thing?they should ve not take law in to their hand.beating police officer no no they went too far. I trust police oga at the top.
are they not taking laws onto there hands they are corrupt they can do anything when they are bribed E BE LIKE SAY U NEVER FALL VICTIM B4 U 4 SEE POLICE THEY VEX
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by sanerugwei: 9:22pm On Nov 19, 2014
Gone are the days when law enforcement agents were greatly feared...Chai..lawlessness and recklessness all over the land.
Naija we hail theee...

Meanwhile ; in other news, Franklin Graham Slams Muslim Service At National Cathedral Read
https://www.nairaland.com/2003528/franklin-graham-slams-muslim-service
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by Ohins(m): 9:24pm On Nov 19, 2014
The bad guys has no respect for the unform and some of u are saying is good for the police but do u ever imagine, if one of them happen to be our president tomorrow, what will be our faith or what will he turn the country into?
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by SailorXY: 9:26pm On Nov 19, 2014
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by luvly101: 9:27pm On Nov 19, 2014
post=28164404:
Anything happens in naija. This is bad, its too much. You shouldnt do that to a woman talk more a police. Those people should be arrested asap
Help me check my signature abeg

Checked... It's intact cool
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 19, 2014
SailorXY:

page not found mtcheew undecided

I found it. Video here:

MissMeiya:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tb-CR3hYgBI

1 Like

Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by echezonachukwu1: 9:32pm On Nov 19, 2014
I hear
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 19, 2014
chibobo121:
in as much as i dont like d way d oficers were disgraced, it must be noted dat they went for illegal operation. no arrest warant, they landlady did not make official complaint and there was no court order. the comisioner of police shuld arrest and investigate the officers and their superior for ilegal operation and attempted unlawful arrest
U xo fuñy..iT seems u not a nigerian...I have never seen a case where police need show warrant before them arrest person...If u ask for arrest warrant,ur own don finish.If dey eventually succeed carry u go station,after ur ordeal u no go ask for warrant again...My advice if police do mistake cum ur house for arrest jst lock ur house or go leave wit a fwend for 3days..Cos dem go pack evry1

1 Like

Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by ALEXIS0240: 9:34pm On Nov 19, 2014
kunlesehan:
Pictures please.
this thread is too interesting not to have pictures.
Lol
your type will see your mothers unclothedness and be smiling..cow

1 Like

Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by elampiro(m): 9:39pm On Nov 19, 2014
SailorXY:

page not found mtcheew undecided

Really. They must have deleted it. They no want police matter. grin
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by elampiro(m): 9:40pm On Nov 19, 2014
MissMeiya:

I found it. Video here:

Exactly.

But you can see the story is different from the video. The police stripped the woman first according to the neighbour/witness.
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 19, 2014
luvly101:

Checked... It's intact cool

Thanks so much. Please continue checking
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by harry509: 9:43pm On Nov 19, 2014
Ishilove:
Three female police officers who went to make an arrest at Oregbeni quarters in Ikpoba-Okha local government area of Edo State were on Wednesday beaten and stripped naked.

The police officers are currently receiving treatment at an undisclosed hospital.

They were invited by a landlady in the area to arrest one of her tenants when a fracas ensued.

The Nation gathered that trouble started when the tenant insisted on taking her bath before going to the police station but the police officers said she should follow them.

A fracas ensued and other residents in the area joined the tenant to beat and stripped the police officers.

The landlady who gave her name as Mrs. Okebuse said she invited the police because she had given the tenants quit notice.

She said, “When the police came to make arrest, they started fighting the police. I ran for my life and hid in the other compound.”

An eyewitness said the landlady uses police to harass her tenants.

“The woman was taking her bath and the police officers refused to allow the woman to take her bath,” the eyewitness said.

The state’s Police Commissioner, Foluso Adebanjo, who expressed disappointment at the attack, said the police would not take the attack likely.

Adebanjo said the attackers would be made to face the full wrath of the law.

He said suspects arrested have already been charged to court.

SOURCE: http://thenationonlineng.net/new/edo-three-female-police-officers-stripped-in-public/

I hate readn 2much grammar's. Wia Rr d picture's? OR I don't blve it.
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 19, 2014
Primitive country with too many primitive people. How in the whole wide world would female police be stripped n a k e d by the ordinary citizens? Barbarians! If I am the commissioner of police I would make sure that locality won't have peace of mind as police would be monitoring the area for 24 hours of 365 days of the year for petty criminals and other form of suspicious activities. I would arrest any suspicious person and put them to face the wrath of the law. What a backward nation indeed! PTUI!
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 19, 2014
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by pure2014soul: 9:49pm On Nov 19, 2014
Let's stop being perverts. Of what use would be the photos/videos of brutalised policewomen?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash / Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) / PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.