Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,710 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public (118036 Views)

Olabisi Kolawole, First Female Police PRO In Nigerian / Fashola Rewards Gallant Female Police Officer, Mercy John (pics) / Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public In Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by Wisegeek01(m): 9:52pm On Nov 19, 2014
Why should they send *counting fingers* one. .. Two . .. Three !!
Three "FEMALE" police officers,
no MALE at all, why?

That's my comment for the meantime . ..
I've not read the Thread, maybe I'd read it tomorrow tho* grin
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by roiseadas(m): 9:56pm On Nov 19, 2014
i know dz cant happen in develope...[color=#770077][/color]d nations
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 19, 2014
Wisegeek01:
Why should they send *counting fingers* one. .. Two . .. Three !!
Three "FEMALE" police officers,
no MALE at all, why?

That's my comment for the meantime . ..
I've not read the Thread, maybe I'd read it tomorrow tho* grin

lolz. Same question I wanted to ask too.
Maybe because it was a lady that the landlady wanted to be arrested.

1 Like

Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 19, 2014
post=28164404:
Anything happens in naija. This is bad, its too much. You shouldnt do that to a woman talk more a police. Those people should be arrested asap
Help me check my signature abeg
you don't say

1 Like

Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by Footsoldier(m): 10:00pm On Nov 19, 2014
That's a civil matter. Serves them right when it is not a criminal matter. Nigeria Police always doing the job of a lawyer.
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by Wisegeek01(m): 10:01pm On Nov 19, 2014
Beth why the "landlady" com run away nau ?!!
cheesy the story was getting interesting and she ran away.
Why nau? grin

1 Like

Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by kunlesehan(m): 10:02pm On Nov 19, 2014
ALEXIS0240:
your type will see your mothers unclothedness and be smiling..cow
Wetin concern my late mother (may her soul R.I.P) with this one now.
May curse be upon you this day for mentioning that innocent woman.
I.d.iot. You're a disgrace to your parents.
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by Wisegeek01(m): 10:03pm On Nov 19, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

lolz. Same question I wanted to ask too.
Maybe because it was a lady that the landlady wanted to be arrested.

Sista why u com dey hide ya fine face nau?
undecided
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by cococandy(f): 10:05pm On Nov 19, 2014
Shameful
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 19, 2014
Wisegeek01:

Sista why u com dey hide ya fine face nau?
undecided

my face is on my dp na.

1 Like

Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by Wasquad(m): 10:08pm On Nov 19, 2014
kunleeko:
Why send women to go arrest people. Na wa oo.

They no D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ collect salary?

1 Like

Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 19, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

my face is on my dp na.

it is divided. show your face joor
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 19, 2014
iamchiddy:

it is divided. show your face joor

see ritualist o... tongue
Wetin u wan use am do nna?

3 Likes

Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by Wisegeek01(m): 10:18pm On Nov 19, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

my face is on my dp na.

Na only ya eyez dey dia na cry

Translation: (Only ya eyez is there) . .. grin
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by Akiika: 10:19pm On Nov 19, 2014
Anarchy!...when Tompolo, a common thug that cannot write his name is calling the shot in Delta state, why won't the citizen beat up egunje policewomen.

1 Like

Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by chrisdoller(m): 10:22pm On Nov 19, 2014
youngice:
Xvideo

Porm addict

1 Like

Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by kandiikane(m): 10:30pm On Nov 19, 2014
chibobo121:

u must be a born again african. trying to figur out the 13th century law sch u atended
please tell me the law in Nigeria regarding landlord and tenants, the procedures the landlord has to go through to evict a tenant. I am not talking about what people think the law is but what the law makers made the law to be.
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 19, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

see ritualist o... tongue
Wetin u wan use am do nna?

lol. i want to show it to Ifa at Okija shrine to know if you are the chosen one.
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by RazziP(m): 10:36pm On Nov 19, 2014
ammyluv2002:
Gini? shocked shocked shocked
longest time
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by Abdngna: 10:38pm On Nov 19, 2014
I know the reason why this happened to them was because they were women(being weaked).
Had it been the police were men or even there exist atleast a male police officer among them the people wouldn't have taken the risk of beating them as they have done.

This is one of the advantages of male forces, ohhh, i forgot they said, "what a man can do, .............."

But as in, just joking 4 d sake of having fun jooor! wink
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by ghost1718(m): 10:45pm On Nov 19, 2014
Thank u god my prayer has been answered,and on behalf of every foolish police officers i Ghost donate my like button to the tenants for a job well don
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by ammyluv2002(f): 10:53pm On Nov 19, 2014
RazziP:
longest time
Yes o ! What's up?
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by Dahjhi: 10:56pm On Nov 19, 2014
[size=28pt]ONLY IN NIGERIA! HABA LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS, WHEREZ OUR COURTESY? [/size]

1 Like

Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by ALISMILE(m): 10:58pm On Nov 19, 2014
WASMOG:
nigeria police always taking law onto there hands
I dont know who gave them the right to evict tenant without court permission. They should have even wait for her to take her bath since they met her inside bathroom bathing.
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by ALISMILE(m): 11:01pm On Nov 19, 2014
WASMOG:
nigeria police always taking law onto there hands
I dont know who gave them the right to evict tenant without court permission. They should have even wait for her to take her bath since they met her inside bathroom bathing.
There is definitely a lack of comprehension here! They never said that d Police attempted to evict. They said they went to invite!
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by xreal: 11:06pm On Nov 19, 2014
Victoriousvic:
Picture or adonblivit! angry

Gbam!
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by blakky97(m): 11:08pm On Nov 19, 2014
tintingz:
Three police women? They should have go with at least one policeman.

Nigerians and their wahala.

No respect for police officers, when the police officers don't even respect themselves.
They is be want to go with a. Man police, bet the officer is cash fear of womans tenant. She have too grab
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by savanto: 11:12pm On Nov 19, 2014
hardbody:

Dead on point bro. People just type rubbish when they know next to nothing about how the law works. If a police is assaulted in the course of an illegal act, the policeman is on his own. They should be thanking God that they did not die. I am available to provide legal services to the people that beat up the police.

@hardbody

You must be an intelligent lawyer. Many people are just ranting ignorantly. Nigeria has a long way to go.
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by blakky97(m): 11:12pm On Nov 19, 2014
AniTech:
If u see the numbers of pple viewing dis thread ehhn guests inclusive ... grin grin
Yes oh! The numbers of people have too many. It passes infinity jeep
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by savanto: 11:14pm On Nov 19, 2014
hardbody:

Dead on point bro. People just type rubbish when they know next to nothing about how the law works. If a police is assaulted in the course of an illegal act, the policeman is on his own. They should be thanking God that they did not die. I am available to provide legal services to the people that beat up the police.
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by blakky97(m): 11:17pm On Nov 19, 2014
condralbede:
Honestly.....I just opened the thread to watch d pishure,
anyway op!u knw d traditions, pishure or idonbilivit.
They doesn't putted the pishure, so you cannot to be wash it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash / Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) / PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.