Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

My Girlfriend Family Are Coming In From Liberia - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Family Are Coming In From Liberia (766 Views)

Why Your Ex And Her Family Are Nasty To You / Help My Igbo Girlfriend Family Do Not Want Her To Marry Me / Ex-boyfriend's Current Girlfriend's Family Members Harassment! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Family Are Coming In From Liberia by 100Cents: 8:35pm On Nov 19, 2014
Yes this lady of mine for which I created a thread earlier. They are very rich, in fact the 5th richest family in Liberia. They have been in that country for 25 years.

Refer pix...

https://www.nairaland.com/2005025/girlfriend-coming-abroad-what-should

The truth is that, they are running away from EBOLA shocked . And as a wealthy family, they chattered a private jet to bring back their things to Nigeria finally. Now my girlfriend is asking me to use my pick up and come and carry their belongings from the airport.

My only problem now is this Ebola thing. I am scare..

Please if you are in my shoes, will you go ?
Re: My Girlfriend Family Are Coming In From Liberia by akinaloma: 8:38pm On Nov 19, 2014
Yes
Re: My Girlfriend Family Are Coming In From Liberia by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 21, 2014
Yes and No..
Re: My Girlfriend Family Are Coming In From Liberia by omoharry(f): 2:16pm On Nov 21, 2014
you lies na wash. tell us something else. I am sure Obama na your cousin.
Re: My Girlfriend Family Are Coming In From Liberia by Dorisbest(f): 2:56pm On Nov 21, 2014
Paint ur pick-up with Dangote salt and then drink 1 bag of salt mix with alligator pepper
you re now good to go
Re: My Girlfriend Family Are Coming In From Liberia by highbeeola(m): 4:35pm On Nov 21, 2014
Dorisbest:
Paint ur pick-up with Dangote salt and then drink 1 bag of salt mix with alligator pepper
you re now good to go
shuoooo, u no like d guy ooooo
Re: My Girlfriend Family Are Coming In From Liberia by Dorisbest(f): 4:38pm On Nov 21, 2014
highbeeola:
shuoooo, u no like d guy ooooo
I like am sooo teyyy... cool

(1) (Reply)

Things You Need To Do After Break Up With Emotionally Abusive Woman / Girl R3ped By Her Uncles For Hours / 5 Classes Of People That Get The Mostbeautiful Wives:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.