Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,464 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

5 Classes Of People That Get The Mostbeautiful Wives: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Classes Of People That Get The Mostbeautiful Wives: (768 Views)

Seven Classes Of Bachelors In Nigeria / 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives / 10 Classes Of Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

5 Classes Of People That Get The Mostbeautiful Wives: by Romeo386: 12:26pm On Dec 10, 2014
I have always wondered why some
people marries ugly wives and some get
beautiful wives! Is not easy o! You have
to ‘mo ju lo soja’.
1. Doctors: This is a highly rated job in the
world. Women are attracted by their
intelligence and life saving acts. This sets
don’t stress themselves up to get a good
and beautiful woman. People like
kachisbarbie will easily fall for them.
2. Bankers
:
humh! I wish am a banker. I went to a
bank days ago come and see fine girls am
like blushing. They don’t have problem to get the best of
woman, thank God it’s now
a condition whereby you will have to
write your name and phone number in a
ledger before you leave the bank. Nah
copy and paste stuffs. Gbam! Dating
follows. Ladies watch out.
3. Comedians/Radio Presenters:
This set you know ladies have soft minds
and this set of people they have
something it’s called ‘sugarcoated mouth’
just few,charming,well spoken words will
get their heart for you. they are not shy to
face anybody. Be it linda ikeji or jennimma
even if nah mizmycoli.
4. Pastors
:
pastors just needs just a simple dream or
vision to get the beautiful lady in their
church. No stress required, because
women love affluence and pastors have it.
5.Politicians:
Not much. But you know they are on top
of the world. They have the fame, money
e.t.c.
Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Mostbeautiful Wives: by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 10, 2014
Op,you must have a problem. Do you have to steal some else's post to create a thread? What happened to being creative? And to say this topic made front page.

Farano,please lock this thread. Microflux. angry.
Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Mostbeautiful Wives: by tosyne2much(m): 12:39pm On Dec 10, 2014
Make I rush comment b4 MODS close down this thread grin
Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Mostbeautiful Wives: by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 10, 2014
Jennimma:
Op,you must have a problem. Do you have to steal some else's post to create a thread? What happened to being creative? And to say this topic made front page.

Farano,please lock this thread. Microflux. angry.
i dnt knw z problem
Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Mostbeautiful Wives: by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 10, 2014
naijaboiy come and see another thief here. Jennimma u can't believe this is the second person creating this same topics

1 Like

Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Mostbeautiful Wives: by Fabdedon(m): 12:51pm On Dec 10, 2014
tosyne2much:
Make I rush comment b4 MODS close down this thread grin
welcome back bro
Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Mostbeautiful Wives: by merit12(f): 1:07pm On Dec 10, 2014
I was here @1pm

Watching d op with my 3d glasses
Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Mostbeautiful Wives: by tosyne2much(m): 1:16pm On Dec 10, 2014
Fabdedon:
welcome back bro

This is my first comment after my illness.. Will drop a thread very soon grin
Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Mostbeautiful Wives: by farano(f): 1:29pm On Dec 10, 2014

(1)

Be Sincere!! Would You Break Up With Yourbabe If Dangote’s Daughter Wants You? / Are You Aware Of Your True Position ? / Please Help......what Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.