Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,156 members, 7,825,613 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria (5602 Views)

This South-African Lady Says All Nigerian Women Are Ugly / Old Unmarried Ladies, Stop Discouraging Young Ones From Getting Married. / Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria by Phatmyk(m): 4:46pm On Nov 20, 2014
ireneony:
another self hating retard. u just insulted your mother and your sisters cos they represent those characteristics you listed.gringringringringrin
lool! Ah ahn, you didn't need to bring his family into this na, you harsh o.
Re: Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria by ikes9(m): 5:08pm On Nov 20, 2014
englishmart:
if you stay in nigeria your time won't be 8am by now.
Well, here in France, its 4am

see as yhu dey lie!!!!
Nigeria and France share the same time zone... if its 6Am in France.. its 6Am in Nigeria....
my advice... when yhu lying..lie very well...
Re: Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 20, 2014
ireneony:
he can like whoever but that does not give he him the right to downgrade African women
ok madam
Re: Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria by ayobase(m): 6:53pm On Nov 20, 2014
englishmart:
are you saying all the members of our club are ugly or what? cheesy

lolz.....yes na.....una ugly die!
Re: Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria by englishmart(m): 6:58pm On Nov 20, 2014
Cutehector4u:
lool its not evry guy dat likes dating nigerian ladies.. Evryone has his or her own taste

[img]http://www.troll.me/images/angry-obama/give-that-man-a-medal.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria by englishmart(m): 7:00pm On Nov 20, 2014
ikes9:

see as yhu dey lie!!!!
Nigeria and France share the same time zone... if its 6Am in France.. its 6Am in Nigeria....
my advice... when yhu lying..lie very well...
lol. Why you dey out sand inside my garri na? cheesy
Re: Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria by englishmart(m): 7:01pm On Nov 20, 2014
ayobase:

lolz.....yes na.....una ugly die!
cheesy
Re: Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 20, 2014
englishmart:
for what na? Am I mad?
Lol then tell me what happened ?
Re: Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria by englishmart(m): 7:03pm On Nov 20, 2014
claireshan:
Lol then tell me what happened ?
I don't know o. I will explain outside here cheesy
Re: Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 20, 2014
Re: Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 20, 2014
englishmart:
I don't know o. I will explain outside here cheesy
OK thensmiley
Re: Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria by justmag(m): 7:41pm On Nov 20, 2014
major466:
No.1 is true. Nigerian ladies hate flowers. grin

are you serious Why
Re: Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 20, 2014
ireneony:
another self hating retard. u just insulted your mother and your sisters cos they represent those characteristics you listed.gringringringringrin

I dont believe that previous generation women (mothwrs,grandmothers) were same as nowadays young women so theres not even a chance for comparission

1 Like

Re: Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria by marieolae(f): 9:19pm On Nov 20, 2014
englishmart:
you don't insult me. It's my life.
Thanks
didn't mean to be unpleasantry smiley
Re: Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria by englishmart(m): 9:41pm On Nov 20, 2014
marieolae:
didn't mean to be unpleasantry smiley
smiley

4 Likes

Re: Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria by nekkii(f): 10:06pm On Nov 20, 2014
[/color]
englishmart:
[color=red]why I cannot marry an African lady especially the ones from nigeria

1. They don't want flowers and cards for birthday, Christmas, or Valentine's day gift.
They need money, cars, and houses.
They don't want you to surprise them by spraying the most expensive perfumes on any flower.
Just plant a car's key inside a loaf of bread, and that's all..

2. They see themselves as assets, you need to pay some money or its equivalent before an assess can be granted. No spending, no love making....

3.. They believe they are doing you a favour when you sleep with them. Mtscheew! Life sha

4. They believe it's the guy's duty to do the spending. While they gently sit, balance very well and dig golds.

5. I school in France. There are many beautiful white ladies here in France who are ready to worship every step I take.
Now tell me, is it ideal to come back to Nigeria to pick a wife?
No no no no

Source
http://google.com
Akuko undecided
Re: Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria by ALKARULEZ615(m): 10:14pm On Nov 20, 2014
TheSonOfMark:

Pathetic bottom-licker! Stop feeding her vanity!
wicked! grin
Re: Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria by ALKARULEZ615(m): 10:29pm On Nov 20, 2014
aniobimartin:
tour grammar sef eh! No wonder you are quick to insulting people...

muhehehehehehe grin
Guy u harsh o......u just break d poor girl waist lyk dat....chooi!

grin
Re: Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria by Ameerasexy(f): 10:34pm On Nov 20, 2014
ireneony:

Ur background in ur profile pix. Is that Nasme Makurdi
Re: Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria by tweelove: 12:01am On Nov 21, 2014
I can even help you with some malaria drugs...cos u r nt ok ..u r very sick n they sickness is affecting your sense of reasoning...
Re: Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria by ikes9(m): 12:19am On Nov 21, 2014
englishmart:
lol. Why you dey out sand inside my garri na? cheesy
hehehe ..lol... no vex
Re: Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria by Nobody: 12:42am On Nov 21, 2014
Then why telling us? Dude u need some rephnol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 10 Reasons Why Black Men Prefer To Be With White Women / Must Read My sex Adventure In Alagboja Village During My Waec Gce. / Reasons To Make Love To A Woman During Menstruation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.