Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,924 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Help: Friends Say I'm Worse Off Being A Virgin Till Wedding Night. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help: Friends Say I'm Worse Off Being A Virgin Till Wedding Night. (2461 Views)

How Do You Stay A Virgin Till 30? / Is It Important For A Boy To Remain Virgin Till He Gets Married? / How Does A Woman Feel If She Reamins A Virgin Till Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help: Friends Say I'm Worse Off Being A Virgin Till Wedding Night. by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 20, 2014
jmoore:

So you want your future husband to use other girls as experiment while you are abstaining, huh?

Sex ain't rocket science.
tell dem... I am surprised at most girls even advisin the young man to hav sex...can u imajine...
Re: Help: Friends Say I'm Worse Off Being A Virgin Till Wedding Night. by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 20, 2014
Cutehector4u:
tell dem... I am surprised at most girls even advisin the young man to hav sex...can u imajine...
abi
Re: Help: Friends Say I'm Worse Off Being A Virgin Till Wedding Night. by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 20, 2014
Cutehector4u:
exactly what am passing through. I just pray I get a good girl or I stay single till wen I see one
Re: Help: Friends Say I'm Worse Off Being A Virgin Till Wedding Night. by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 20, 2014
silvermania:
exactly what am passing through. I just pray I get a good girl or I stay single till wen God says wen
guy pls saty single..u wouldnt want ur destiny to be reset just becaus u wana giv in to the pressures of the society..remeber Joseph in the bible..... God can forgiv any sin but the sin against the body is like a death trap and destroys the soul quickly... Pls pls pls, hold urself ...am even surprised cux ur 24 ....and i hav seen sum1 who is a lil bit older dan me who i can look up to nd be proud of.... Wen eva ur settled enough, den pick a girl nd get married nd u can hav sexx 24/7 if u wish to... Nobody givs a hoot
Re: Help: Friends Say I'm Worse Off Being A Virgin Till Wedding Night. by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 20, 2014
[quote author=jmoore post=28181794]
i neva said it was.its all about choice
Re: Help: Friends Say I'm Worse Off Being A Virgin Till Wedding Night. by Exjoker(m): 10:18am On Nov 20, 2014
Follow your mind bro
Re: Help: Friends Say I'm Worse Off Being A Virgin Till Wedding Night. by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 20, 2014
Cutehector4u:
guy pls saty single..u wouldnt want ur destiny to be reset just becaus u wana giv in to the pressures of the society..remeber Joseph in the bible..... God can forgiv any sin but the sin against the body is like a death trap and destroys the soul quickly... Pls pls pls, hold urself ...am even surprised cux ur 24 ....and i hav seen sum1 who is a lil bit older dan me who i can look up to nd be proud of.... Wen eva ur settled enough, den pick a girl nd get married nd u can hav sexx 24/7 if u wish to... Nobody givs a hoot
okay

1 Like

Re: Help: Friends Say I'm Worse Off Being A Virgin Till Wedding Night. by pretydiva(f): 10:28am On Nov 20, 2014
@op, I wil advice u stay single 4 nw until ur ready 2 get married. Remember dat marriage is honorable n bed undefile. Dont let ur frnds talk u into committing d sin of fornication, cos once u start it it's very difficult 2 put an end 2 it.my dear it's nt easy,jst pray 4 d grace of God.m a living testimony 2 it

2 Likes

Re: Help: Friends Say I'm Worse Off Being A Virgin Till Wedding Night. by jmoore(m): 10:30am On Nov 20, 2014
sallysalsa:

I never said it was, its about choice.
You are free to make your choice. Where do you want your future husband to get experience while you are abstaining? Thats my point.
Re: Help: Friends Say I'm Worse Off Being A Virgin Till Wedding Night. by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 20, 2014
Follow ur heart.
Re: Help: Friends Say I'm Worse Off Being A Virgin Till Wedding Night. by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 20, 2014
pretydiva:
@op, I wil advice u stay single 4 nw until ur ready 2 get married. Remember dat marriage is honorable n bed undefile. Dont let ur frnds talk u into committing d sin of fornication, cos once u start it it's very difficult 2 put an end 2 it.my dear it's nt easy,jst pray 4 d grace of God.m a living testimony 2 it
eya
Re: Help: Friends Say I'm Worse Off Being A Virgin Till Wedding Night. by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 20, 2014
mizzkeji44:
Follow ur heart.
thanks
Re: Help: Friends Say I'm Worse Off Being A Virgin Till Wedding Night. by mikolo80: 5:20pm On Jan 16, 2015
sallysalsa:
While its true that virgin guy exist i wouldnt want a non tested guy.imagine me a novice with another novice that is a disaster.like two blind mice.AS a guy there is so much pressure on u to perform.if your mind says you should dude break a leg and if you dont want to you are fine the way you are.someone will appreciate you.you just havent met them yet
instinct and loooootss of mojo will more than make up for your novicity
Re: Help: Friends Say I'm Worse Off Being A Virgin Till Wedding Night. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 18, 2015
mikolo80:
instinct and loooootss of mojo will more than make up for your novicity

AND I SEE HOW YOU THINK JUST BY YOUR COMMENTS cool tongue
Re: Help: Friends Say I'm Worse Off Being A Virgin Till Wedding Night. by mikolo80: 1:59pm On Jan 19, 2015

and hoe do i think madame
Re: Help: Friends Say I'm Worse Off Being A Virgin Till Wedding Night. by mikolo80: 2:04pm On Jan 19, 2015

and how do i think madame(i'd really like to hear whatchu gat to say
Re: Help: Friends Say I'm Worse Off Being A Virgin Till Wedding Night. by mikolo80: 2:12pm On Jan 19, 2015
silvermania:
I am a 24 years old guy and still a virgin I started dating from a tender age although determined from the on set to be a virgin until my wedding night and have been working to achieve that aim,but am finding it hard to cope any longer with the pressures from every girl that indicates interest in having a relationship with me they all want sex from me.once I decline,they move on consequently I am lonely and rejected. my friends are also of the view that if I don't engage in sex now I will be unable to satisfy my wife in bed since I don't know the position to adopt that will give her maximum pleasures. I need your advice please.

guy forget that thing,it'll come naturally. its called instinct,basic..instinct(nature will take its course). just reassure them you're not gay
Re: Help: Friends Say I'm Worse Off Being A Virgin Till Wedding Night. by mikolo80: 9:24am On Jan 21, 2015

How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by blesie: 4:21pm On Jan 20
I had been trained to see sex as a sin, my mom never really talked to me about sex, all i heard was that sex was a sin and must be avoided at all cost.

When i was in my SS1, i fell in love for the first time but the moment the guy touched my bosom when we were in his room, i almost fainted because of shock, i ran away as if the guy was evil, so since then i thought to myself if touching my bosom could shock that much, what about sex, to worsen the issue, when Yaba market use to be full before Fashola cleared it off, i was shopping for skirts in the market, a guy selling clothes touched my bosom deliberately pretending he was asking me to come and buy, the same shocked happened, i shouted and cried in the market and when people asked me i told them he touched my bosom they laughed, they did not understand why i should cry because of that, so since then i just don't go near guys like that, i just hang out in the open with them and avoid touches.

Then i met my husband(i dont want to go through how we met again) and after few years we got married.

The night before i got married my mom had told me that i should obey my husband and do everything he asked me to, but she still did not tell me about sex, i stayed through out the night before my wedding day, thinking of what sex will look like, how im going to manage the shock etc.

The wedding night came and behold, it bounce on me like a dream, my husband did not understand the shock, he thought i was being stubborn like i use to be or trying to deny him of sex, so he had his way and when he saw i wasnt enjoying it, he used to punish me with sex.

I came here on Nairaland to seek opinion, a lovely lady with the handle abi moniker (robedu) contacted me when she saw my marriage was almost crashing, she called me out to her office and we started hanging out, she told me her own virginity story and i was thrilled, she bought me books, send me links online and usually coach me on what to do,she was just amazing and selfless, its wonderful how other people can take up the pains of others and make it their own, in less than 2 weeks after i met her, my orientation on sex had changed, i became stronger and more eager to have sex.

And now, i am enjoying sex like mad, my husband who was behaving like a sex addict can't stand me anymore. thanks to all who commented on my previous posts - MARRIAGE IS SWEET - GO GET MARRIED LOL

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys What's Your Take On Girls That Sag,smoke/drink / Why Most Ladies Find It Difficult To Open Up On Nairaland. / Pics:ladies And Their Funny Hairstyles ;D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.