Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Why Most Ladies Find It Difficult To Open Up On Nairaland. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Most Ladies Find It Difficult To Open Up On Nairaland. (2464 Views)

5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave / Why Do Ladies Find This Attractive (photo) / 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Most Ladies Find It Difficult To Open Up On Nairaland. by shumuel(m): 3:59pm On Feb 03, 2015
Why Most Ladies Find It Difficult To Open Up On Nairaland.

1. Shyness.
Most ladies would had love to share but they are too shy and wont be able to share their secrets or open up while some just dont like to share their even when she knows you don't know her.

2. Lies .
Females tend to lie, so opening up to you might be a BIG problem for her in future incase she decides to lie and when asked again she might have forgoten what she told you earlier.

3. Pride
Most females are Proud and wont like to open up to anyone, they believe its degrading and has a Big Chick/Girl its too childish telling the whole world everything about her.

4. Attacks & Insults.
Most ladies don't share and avoid topic that recures it on Nairaland like a plague because of the insults and attacks that comes after, so they avoid opening up because most NL guys would act immature to it. guys no dey try for this one.

5. Securing The Future
Some ladies would rather not try it because they don't know who is behind every Monikar, some of their secrets could and would hunt them in future, imagine if they get to Marry a guy from NL.

6. Male factor
I used 'Male factor' because of the way most guys insults and attack Nairaland ladies as if they are Slu.ts and Pros.titutes, ladies would always rethink and withold their comments when they remember how the guys 'Male factors' would bash them with insults.

7. Understanding.
Well in every situation if there are no Understanding there are bound to be problems, and most Nairaland guys lack this, even if a lady doesn't comment on topics that has to do with se.x but only veiwed Nairaland guys would still pass a little form of insult or attack her one way or the other.

8. Virtusness
Every Female loves to be seen as perfect and most ladies on NL wont want to share any secret that is determent to her been seen has as such.

9. Secrets are Secrets.
To a lady secrets are meant to be secrets and not something to be shared with anyone even when she is hiding behind a moniker, so no matter how hard you try she just wont spill.

10. Immaturity.
Some of the ladies on Nairaland are actually not matured enough, they are girls of age range of 13-17 who dont have the boldness to open up because they are scared, yes scare the secrets might get to their parents.

[size=20] Shumuel [/size] TM
Re: Why Most Ladies Find It Difficult To Open Up On Nairaland. by Hazardd(m): 4:02pm On Feb 03, 2015
ok
Re: Why Most Ladies Find It Difficult To Open Up On Nairaland. by DeHero1: 4:06pm On Feb 03, 2015
There are always 10 rules/10 ways/10 reasons to everything on NL.

2 Likes

Re: Why Most Ladies Find It Difficult To Open Up On Nairaland. by iceberylin(m): 4:06pm On Feb 03, 2015
Nooo

SIMPLY CAUSE SHES ALREADY CRUSHING ON ME sad
Re: Why Most Ladies Find It Difficult To Open Up On Nairaland. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 03, 2015
No sensible girl would want open up on the whole of nairaland. A sensible girl might check for the guys contacts on his profile, and a smart guy should be able to spot a nl girl that is interested. People like Tosyne2much can tell you more
Re: Why Most Ladies Find It Difficult To Open Up On Nairaland. by Bunchersstab(m): 4:13pm On Feb 03, 2015
grin grin grin
DeHero1:
Re: Why Most Ladies Find It Difficult To Open Up On Nairaland. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 03, 2015
shumuel:
Why Most Ladies Find It Difficult To Open Up On Nairaland.

1. Shyness.
Most ladies would had love to share but they are too shy and wont be able to share their secrets or open up while some just dont like to share their even when she knows you don't know her.

2. Lies .
Females tend to lie, so opening up to you might be a BIG problem for her in future incase she decides to lie and when asked again she might have forgoten what she told you earlier.

3. Pride
Most females are Proud and wont like to open up to anyone, they believe its degrading and has a Big Chick/Girl its too childish telling the whole world everything about her.

4. Attacks & Insults.
Most ladies don't share and avoid topic that recures it on Nairaland like a plague because of the insults and attacks that comes after, so they avoid opening up because most NL guys would act immature to it. guys no dey try for this one.

5. Securing The Future
Some ladies would rather not try it because they don't know who is behind every Monikar, some of their secrets could and would hunt them in future, imagine if they get to Marry a guy from NL.

6. Male factor
I used 'Male factor' because of the way most guys insults and attack Nairaland ladies as if they are Slu.ts and Pros.titutes, ladies would always rethink and withold their comments when they remember how the guys 'Male factors' would bash them with insults.

7. Understanding.
Well in every situation if there are no Understanding there are bound to be problems, and most Nairaland guys lack this, even if a lady doesn't comment on topics that has to do with se.x but only veiwed Nairaland guys would still pass a little form of insult or attack her one way or the other.

8. Virtusness
Every Female loves to be seen as perfect and most ladies on NL wont want to share any secret that is determent to her been seen has as such.

9. Secrets are Secrets.
To a lady secrets are meant to be secrets and not something to be shared with anyone even when she is hiding behind a moniker, so no matter how hard you try she just wont spill.

10. Immaturity.
Some of the ladies on Nairaland are actually not matured enough, they are girls of age range of 13-17 who dont have the boldness to open up because they are scared, yes scare the secrets might get to their parents.

[size=20] Shumuel [/size] TM
true
Re: Why Most Ladies Find It Difficult To Open Up On Nairaland. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 03, 2015
Re: Why Most Ladies Find It Difficult To Open Up On Nairaland. by Sabadon(m): 4:23pm On Feb 03, 2015
just passing by
Re: Why Most Ladies Find It Difficult To Open Up On Nairaland. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 03, 2015
Some of all dese nairaland babes wey dey form mgbeke feeling funky r just careless.
Re: Why Most Ladies Find It Difficult To Open Up On Nairaland. by shumuel(m): 4:48pm On Feb 03, 2015
DeHero1:

Na so ooo, if its not up to 10 it wont make enough sense
Re: Why Most Ladies Find It Difficult To Open Up On Nairaland. by mirexxx(f): 5:04pm On Feb 03, 2015
open up and tell u what plz
Re: Why Most Ladies Find It Difficult To Open Up On Nairaland. by shumuel(m): 5:18pm On Feb 03, 2015
mirexxx:
open up and tell u what plz

Anything, Everything e.t.c.
I meant ladies being free to air their views on Post especially in Romance section on Nairaland
Re: Why Most Ladies Find It Difficult To Open Up On Nairaland. by charijee(f): 5:26pm On Feb 03, 2015
Is it only about the ladies how many guys open up sincerely here ....as broad as this forum.....you expect me to open up to you.....if you wanna know me deep.....come to the backstage cool cool
Re: Why Most Ladies Find It Difficult To Open Up On Nairaland. by KingTom(m): 5:28pm On Feb 03, 2015
charijee:
Is it only about the ladies how many guys open up sincerely here ....as broad as this forum.....you expect me to open up to you.....if you wanna know me deep.....come to the backstage cool cool
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Most Ladies Find It Difficult To Open Up On Nairaland. by charijee(f): 5:32pm On Feb 03, 2015
KingTom:

shocked : o shocked
Anything the matter?
Re: Why Most Ladies Find It Difficult To Open Up On Nairaland. by KingTom(m): 5:33pm On Feb 03, 2015
charijee:
Anything the matter?
Backstage? shocked
Re: Why Most Ladies Find It Difficult To Open Up On Nairaland. by Medunah: 5:35pm On Feb 03, 2015
Cos wen you say sometin like ''i dnt see the big deal in having premarital sex''

And the nxt day, some psycho will open a thread titled ''xyz is most likely not a virgin''

Dats enuf reason to keep your cool on here, we also have many immature guys on here. And OP, age is not maturity cos am sure most guys who act like dis are way above 18
Re: Why Most Ladies Find It Difficult To Open Up On Nairaland. by charijee(f): 5:40pm On Feb 03, 2015
KingTom:
Backstage? shocked
What exactly is your problem with it
Re: Why Most Ladies Find It Difficult To Open Up On Nairaland. by KingTom(m): 5:41pm On Feb 03, 2015
charijee:
What exactly is your problem with it
Nothing,
***Grins Sheepishly****
Nothing at all grin grin
Re: Why Most Ladies Find It Difficult To Open Up On Nairaland. by charijee(f): 5:45pm On Feb 03, 2015
KingTom:
Nothing,
***Grins Sheepishly****
Nothing at all grin grin
lol you can't stop being KingTom
Re: Why Most Ladies Find It Difficult To Open Up On Nairaland. by KingTom(m): 5:50pm On Feb 03, 2015
charijee:
lol you can't stop being KingTom
I can't grin
Re: Why Most Ladies Find It Difficult To Open Up On Nairaland. by tosyne2much(m): 5:57pm On Feb 03, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
No sensible girl would want open up on the whole of nairaland. A sensible girl might check for the guys contacts on his profile, and a smart guy should be able to spot a nl girl that is interested. People like Tosyne2.much can tell you more
hehehehehe.. Bros u no lie ooooo grin
Re: Why Most Ladies Find It Difficult To Open Up On Nairaland. by 190: 6:01pm On Feb 03, 2015
Women still dey Nairaland
Re: Why Most Ladies Find It Difficult To Open Up On Nairaland. by shumuel(m): 6:05pm On Feb 03, 2015
Medunah:
Cos wen you say sometin like ''i dnt see the big deal in having premarital sex''

And the nxt day, some psycho will open a thread titled ''xyz is most likely not a virgin''

Dats enuf reason to keep your cool on here, we also have many immature guys on here . And OP, age is not maturity cos am sure most guys who act like dis are way above 18

@Bolded, My points, and it shouldn't be so coz it makes you Ladies not free to air your veiws
Re: Why Most Ladies Find It Difficult To Open Up On Nairaland. by shumuel(m): 6:11pm On Feb 03, 2015
190:

Una don purshu dem finish na, dem dey but dem no go comment, see wetin KingTom dey do now to charijee because she mention back stage
Re: Why Most Ladies Find It Difficult To Open Up On Nairaland. by KingTom(m): 6:13pm On Feb 03, 2015
shumuel:

Una don purshu dem finish na, dem dey but dem no go comment, see wetin KingTom dey do now to charijee because she mention back stage
Wetin na, na my kid sister na grin
Re: Why Most Ladies Find It Difficult To Open Up On Nairaland. by shumuel(m): 6:16pm On Feb 03, 2015
190:

190:

Re: Why Most Ladies Find It Difficult To Open Up On Nairaland. by charijee(f): 6:19pm On Feb 03, 2015
shumuel:

lol KingTom na my first cousin brother in-law
Re: Why Most Ladies Find It Difficult To Open Up On Nairaland. by shumuel(m): 6:22pm On Feb 03, 2015
KingTom:
Wetin na, na my kid sister na grin

Even if, you no wan make i meet your 'kid sister' for backstage abi but you go wan meet anoda person sister for back stage
Re: Why Most Ladies Find It Difficult To Open Up On Nairaland. by 190: 6:24pm On Feb 03, 2015
shumuel:

And who are these people whos kingtom and charjee
Re: Why Most Ladies Find It Difficult To Open Up On Nairaland. by KingTom(m): 6:27pm On Feb 03, 2015
charijee:
lol KingTom na my first cousin brother in-law
LWKMD grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Really True????????? / Question For Both Gender: Do You Prefer To Marry A Virgin Or Someone Experienced / How Complicated Is Your Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.