Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,721 members, 7,955,700 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:16 PM

My Boyfriend Dumped Me For A Secondary School Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Dumped Me For A Secondary School Girl (2749 Views)

Zimbabwe Pastor Involved In Car Accident During Sex With School Girl / 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) / Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My Boyfriend Dumped Me For A Secondary School Girl by Eberex(m): 11:08am On Nov 21, 2014
Ol boi, the OP is either a liar or a fabricator. She just deleted a thread "the man who disvirgined me" where a nairalander accused her she claim to be in her late teen and in 200L. Meanwhile in her deleted thread she claimed to have been disvirgined 10years ago and now she is about to hook up with the man who is now married, asking us for advise. Hey Pascal or whatever your name is, stop writing posts from your imagination.

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Asked Her To Move In With Him / I Told My Gf Her pU$$Yy Is Ugly Wen Wet. Check It.(pictures) 18+ / The Perception Of Stupid Feminists On Gender Equality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.