Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,879 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Six Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Six Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria (82019 Views)

Top 10 Courses To Study In Nigeria / Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria / Hardest Courses To Get In Nigerian Universities...Warn Your Younger Ones Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by nellyelitz(m): 12:44pm On Nov 21, 2014
noordean:
pls help mi ask him ooo....especially d theoretical aspect of it
exactly bro
Re: Six Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by nellyelitz(m): 12:45pm On Nov 21, 2014
cbrass:

Don't mind the confused Op, this is a course that has shaped the whole world and every single field especiallly engineering drew their source from almighty PHYSICS

i think he doesn't have the idea
Re: Six Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by nellyelitz(m): 12:47pm On Nov 21, 2014
menesheh:

Add urs as he said
he said he's researched Physics and it doesn't deem to be mentioned as one of the hardest...pls check our conversation.
Re: Six Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by broswilli: 12:47pm On Nov 21, 2014
All courses are difficult, or easy depending on the interest of the individual. Why we find courses difficult is because most persons didn't choose courses of their interest. If ur not an artist and you enroll to study fine art in the university you might find it very difficult.
Re: Six Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 21, 2014
Lovexme:

Don't you have a PhD in that already?
see them ..... One
Re: Six Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 21, 2014
femi4:
Na dat one you go like....yet your performance na zero
see this one too.. Two
Re: Six Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 21, 2014
shaizegotswag:
. Come here let create that one time xoxo
you sef... U making me smile.... Three
Re: Six Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 21, 2014
nicxguy:
do u nid d course ?
did ur Uni offer d course.... And moreover #teamgraduate#bhishadmin.... Four
Re: Six Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 21, 2014
big lie.. na crop prodution hard pass
Re: Six Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by ALKARULEZ615(m): 1:00pm On Nov 21, 2014
It should have been

1. ECONOMICS: Fusion of Mathematics, Statistics, Politics, Econometrics, Accounting, Business Administration, Banking and Finance, Marketing, Graphs of all kinds, Geography, Agriculture just to mention a few

2. Electrical/Electronics Engineering

3. Pharmacy

4. Medicine

5. Geology/Petrochemical Engineering

6. Others
Re: Six Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by Lovexme(m): 1:02pm On Nov 21, 2014
penquin:
see me .....
Re: Six Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 21, 2014
hardbody:

Na your own i hear joor

Meanwhile #Teambrilliantlawyers....
*yimu* team #brilliant
Re: Six Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 21, 2014
B3sty:

Job aspect. someone told me they only work as Teachers after graduation...
Chemists work with pharmaceutical coys, breweries ,oil and gas coys, Paint and Fertilizer coys etc. The owner and founder of the popular Soul mate hair cream is a chemistry graduate of FUTO, Festus odimegwu, the former chairman of Nigerian Breweries is a chemistry graduate and many others.
Re: Six Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 21, 2014
LMAyedun:
Op! Abeg, arrange your work well.. it's not appealing to the eyes.
Lolz,
Re: Six Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by shaizegotswag: 1:19pm On Nov 21, 2014
penquin:
you sef... U making me smile.... Three
. Thank God I can make u smile... Are you as happy as a penguin
Re: Six Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by Agbogidii: 1:19pm On Nov 21, 2014
hummmm
Re: Six Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by Biodup: 1:22pm On Nov 21, 2014
Economics as a course no be joke, thank God i made it. Econometric nearly gives me extra year.
Re: Six Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by kinkymax: 1:26pm On Nov 21, 2014
Medicine lol. Let's go
Anatomy
Physiology
Biochemistry
Pharmacology
Pathology - morbid anatomy
Microbiology
Haematology
Chemical pathology
Obstetrics and gynaecology
Paediatrics
Internal medicine- cardiology
Endocrinology
Gastroenterolgy
Neurology
Respiratory medicine
Surgery - paediatrics surgery
Orthopaedics
Neurosurgery
Urology
General surgery
Plastic surgery
Oncology
Psychiatry
Community health
Specials - radiology
Opthalmology
ENT
Anaesthesiology
Projects
Bad exams wt terrible examiners mostly external. Tel y medicine wil nt b overhyped. Jst tel m lol
Re: Six Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 21, 2014
goldfish80:
Am sure am going to draw a lot of flak for saying this, but I don't get the hype about law being so hard to study. I just don't get it. Tens of people I know study law from home. A pensioner living opposite my house is studying law at the Open University, he will graduate sometime next year. Earlier this year on the blogosphere, the trending news was that Ini edo and Desmond Elliot enrolled into the open University to study.... Guess what? Law!
If law was as difficult as its made out to be, retirees and nollywood folks won't even dare touch the course with a 40 ft pole.
No disrespect to lawyers and law students but am yet to see a random retiree or a celebrity going back to school to pick up a degree in medicine, engineering or say architecture.
There must be a reason for that I think.

You are a COMPOUND FOOL my friend, these people only go back to study Law because it is Prestigious and not because it is so easy.If you don't know what you are doing then PLEASE don't study LAW. I am a LAWYER and sometimes I still feel its so so so hard Practising the damn Profession.

I know that you think LAW is easy because of the Low remuneration but I dare you to not only Study Law in the University and Law School but also Practice LAW and I bet you would proclaim that JESUS IS LORD. Next time stay Clear of what you know nothing about.
Re: Six Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by Lovexme(m): 1:38pm On Nov 21, 2014
Alcatraz001:

You are a COMPOUND FOOL my friend, these people only go back to study Law because it is Prestigious and not because it is so easy.If you don't know what you are doing then PLEASE don't study LAW. I am a LAWYER and sometimes I still feel its so so so hard Practising the damn Profession.

I know that you think LAW is easy because of the Low remuneration but I dare you to not only Study Law in the University and Law School but also Practice LAW and I bet you would proclaim that JESUS IS LORD. Next time stay Clear of what you know nothing about.

Bro, you don't have to insult to make your point.

1 Like

Re: Six Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by mosefin19(m): 1:41pm On Nov 21, 2014
sex education nko?
Re: Six Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 21, 2014
Lovexme:

Bro, you don't have to insult to make your point.

I am not insulting him, I am just putting him in his place because his likes abound in Nigeria who think because all LAWYERS aint riding on multi million naira cars then the course is as good as worthless.Capisce?
Re: Six Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by odomat(f): 1:50pm On Nov 21, 2014
seunwen2:

A branch of PHYSICS

Ino, ,,, dunno y ts nt listed, ,,,,,, tougher than geology
Re: Six Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by Drdonzeez(m): 1:59pm On Nov 21, 2014
all aspects of medicine indeed!! but they don't have the knowledge of Dental sub-specialties
Re: Six Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by topas100(m): 2:01pm On Nov 21, 2014
idris4r83:
optometry is a five year course while medicine is roughly seven years. there's no even room for comparism.
in Nigeria optometry is a 7year course
Re: Six Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by hardbody: 2:02pm On Nov 21, 2014
penquin:
*yimu* team #brilliant

#yimu X 10#....Jealousy dey cause ulcer ooo
Re: Six Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by B3sty(m): 2:03pm On Nov 21, 2014
Cajetanspeaks:
Chemists work with pharmaceutical coys, breweries ,oil and gas coys, Paint and Fertilizer coys etc. The owner and founder of the popular Soul mate hair cream is a chemistry graduate of FUTO, Festus odimegwu, the former chairman of Nigerian Breweries is a chemistry graduate and many others.
Thanks Bro, I really do appreciate...Now, I understand better. He plan to Change Course to Bio/Chem during his Studies, I'll advice him to focus more on Chemistry now...
Re: Six Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by goldfish80(m): 2:04pm On Nov 21, 2014
Alcatraz001:

Aren't you an idiiot by calling a fool before making your point. Is your father not an idiiot for raising idiiot like you?
You call yourself a lawyer but you lack the candor or decorum to speak in public. Idiiot again!
Re: Six Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by oluski(m): 2:04pm On Nov 21, 2014
What of dentistry?... One of the most underated courses in Nigeria and often considered to be under medicine but it is a faculty on its own... They have to write the same MBBS exams with their medicine counterparts (except O n G, pediatrics and community medicine) and stil write there own MB's (known as BDS exams) and it also takes 6yrs to study

1 Like

Re: Six Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by akins56(m): 2:10pm On Nov 21, 2014
desertboom:
PHYSICS the grand master and father of science is not on your list. People make first class in Engineering, law and others. Have you met a first class in physics? If you have friends or family member doing physics ask them
come to lautech, we have many first class in physics.
Re: Six Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by anigbajumo(m): 2:13pm On Nov 21, 2014
Hmmmmm,to study physics no b shereshere ooooo.I no waten I dey battle wif @lautech
Re: Six Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by anigbajumo(m): 2:19pm On Nov 21, 2014
akins56:
come to lautech, we have many first class in physics.
see u,hw many 1st class we gat in physics tell me make I hear?.......cross cum physics nd study da real science,u go knw say kaki no b leather.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Yam Germinates In UNICAL Male Hostel While On Lockdown (Photos) / ASUP Strike / Problems Of Research Methodology In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.