Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Are Today Virgins Pure? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Today Virgins Pure? (1289 Views)

Why Are Today's Relationships Based On Games? / Do Some Women Want To Marry Virgins Too? / True Facts About Virgins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Today Virgins Pure? by tobechi20(m): 7:24pm On Nov 20, 2014
Answer blog

Is virginity is just a state of mind? or most of the time just a word of mouth and people keeps on killing the true essence of it everyday. Let’s digest the real meaning of being virgins, by defining first the term virgin, What isVirginity, we all know that it’s a state of being pure, unsullied, chaste and untouched. It is derived from theLatinvirgo, which means“sexually inexperienced woman”.Are all Virgins, Pure?. How much we can consider a woman, virgin. Let’s not overlook the real meaning of it, it’s not just because the woman/girl hasn’t broke her hymen you’ll still consider her as virgin, it’s a misconception that would be misleading to the fact.

This should not be our basis here, I totally disagree with this standard, this is disgusting and it’s a fraud, for me virgin means pure, untouched, so if the girl had kissed a guy it simply states then that she ain’t virgin anymore it doesn’t matter what kind of kissing it is, as long as there’s kissing, she has been touched already.Virgin is also a sexually inexperienced woman meaning she doesn’t have any experience in sex, if she performed oral and anal, don’t tell me she will still fall to virgin class just because she hadn’t bleed yet for she used another form of penetration?

What a blatant lie? What an insult? it’s so shameful and humiliating for the“real virgins”

this beliefs is such a thrash if we will stick to this one. Do you want to stay fool all the time? Hey wake up, don’t let someone screw you up by this phrase” I’m virgin “. Just remember that“LovePeddler was a virgin once too”Hehe. Next time when you hear about this cliché just get her fact straight,

How virgin are you?mostly this type of woman just wanted to get some attention, she is using this term“virgin”to put herself in a higher level, so that she would stand out from the rest, or she just wanted to be talked about, that’s why she is claiming her lie as a fact, but I cannot alter the true meaning of being a real virgin, for me virgin means totally being pure, well if the world would be creepy ignorant enough to welcome those who had kissed, had done oral or anal sex under virgin category, If this will be the case then I can’t tolerate to seen as one with this junk and bs, this is very hurting and degrading to my morals. It’s senseless and pointless to discuss this matter because no one cares anymore.

But no matter what I cannot just shut up and close my eyes and agree to their wrong perception. I don’t want to belong to their silly crap. For today, real virgin is fading out and being virgin is a just a lie now a days, sooner or later it will totally die out

http://tobechispeaks./2014/11/20/are-today-virgens-really-pure/

2 Likes

Re: Are Today Virgins Pure? by Priceless24(f): 7:29pm On Nov 20, 2014
OP, this thing pain you oh. Abi dem don play you wayo? Are you also a Vargin?

1 Like

Re: Are Today Virgins Pure? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 20, 2014
No
Re: Are Today Virgins Pure? by aristocrazzy: 7:33pm On Nov 20, 2014
This means I could be the only true virgin in nairaland. Thanks tho
Re: Are Today Virgins Pure? by aristocrazzy: 7:34pm On Nov 20, 2014
This means I could be the only true virgin in nairaland. Thanks tho.
Re: Are Today Virgins Pure? by Crocz(m): 7:42pm On Nov 20, 2014
I have a confession, don't take it personal...I didn't read a word of the sh*t up there

But when I was in ss1, according to copper Boma "you are either a virgin or a virg*na" shocked

It may help someone's ministry, the Copper be like the black Kardashian...she was hot with her this thing so outrageously well packed,Lord have mercy! shocked... my biology teacher whose favourite topic was "reproduction" no go come class go stay for Boma's
Re: Are Today Virgins Pure? by Bleshh: 7:42pm On Nov 20, 2014
aristocrazzy:
This means I could be the only true virgin in nairaland. Thanks tho.
we r 2 grin

oya lets go n play with sand outside

1 Like

Re: Are Today Virgins Pure? by cupidora(f): 7:52pm On Nov 20, 2014
Bleshh:
we r 2 grin

oya lets go n play with sand outside
O lawd! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Are Today Virgins Pure? by djwinnie(m): 7:53pm On Nov 20, 2014
dis tyn can hit fp oooo....jst incase
Re: Are Today Virgins Pure? by Eastherbunny(m): 8:03pm On Nov 20, 2014
Op absolutely no.
Not all of them sha I know am not pure so hm
Re: Are Today Virgins Pure? by Bosville(m): 8:06pm On Nov 20, 2014
Pure virgin Kip searching@op
Re: Are Today Virgins Pure? by chibwike(m): 8:12pm On Nov 20, 2014
Yes
Re: Are Today Virgins Pure? by Missmossy(f): 8:24pm On Nov 20, 2014
It goes beyond all of this anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Are Today Virgins Pure? by Mutuwa(m): 8:32pm On Nov 20, 2014
aristocrazzy:
This means I could be the only true virgin in nairaland. Thanks tho

I first u woo! Just coz i never talk..I swear I never Bleep any girl for my life..the almighty is my witness.. wink
Re: Are Today Virgins Pure? by chymystique(f): 8:34pm On Nov 20, 2014
Op, you sound pained. grin grin grin

Are you a virgin? Anyways, I kinda agree with you on the "virginity" definition. I prefer the sentence "I ve never being penetrated OR penetrated someone before" that kinda stuFf. The fact is pure virgins are rare to find both male n female sex. The hyymen being intact @least that is enough proof of sexual inexperience.... I know of one pure virgin but I cnt vouch for her for this ur 2014. If you are on the quest for pure virgin in this century, guy na you go tire....

Goodluck in ur quest cheesy
Re: Are Today Virgins Pure? by Olasum(f): 9:31pm On Nov 20, 2014
Crocz:
I have a confession, don't take it personal...I didn't read a word of the sh*t up there

But when I was in ss1, according to copper Boma "you are either a virgin or a virg*na" shocked

It may help someone's ministry, the Copper be like the black Kardashian...she was hot with her this thing so outrageously well packed,Lord have mercy! shocked... my biology teacher whose favourite topic was "reproduction" no go come class go stay for Boma's
hmm, which school,
Re: Are Today Virgins Pure? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 20, 2014
@op,to an extent u r ryt.bt I wanna blive we av virgins wu hz neva bin involve in some allegatns up dia...d only tin wich hz neva mak any virgin pure is d fact dt dey ve in one way or d oda heard about sex coz its no more hidden...
Re: Are Today Virgins Pure? by Crocz(m): 9:50pm On Nov 20, 2014
Olasum:
hmm, which school,

Why are you interested in my school? grin...you are certainly not Copper Boma
Re: Are Today Virgins Pure? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 20, 2014
no them don stain mtcheeeeew
Re: Are Today Virgins Pure? by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:28am On Nov 21, 2014
As crazy as this might seem but I once had a girlfriend who's a "VIRGIN" who gave me a head several times and everything in the book aside vaginal coitus.
For some odd reason, she'd even allow and anal but nothing that lead to breaking of hymen...She still thinks she's a virgin but I don't think she is, intact hymen not withstanding.

Did I mention she nags a lot? She did. Wanting to manipulate me into committing to her with the suppose lure of her virginity? No way!
Re: Are Today Virgins Pure? by tobechi20(m): 8:17pm On Dec 17, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Help A Brother To Overcome The Weakness With Girls / Is It Normal For A Guy Not To Respect A Woman? / 7 Common Lies Ladies Tell In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.