Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

I Am In Love With A Nairalander !!! Am Obsessed !!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With A Nairalander !!! Am Obsessed !!!! (3732 Views)

Please Advice Me, I Am Obsessed With Mrsphyno / Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips / Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander !!! Am Obsessed !!!! by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 20, 2014
embarassed........ggrin,kingtom where una dey? shocked
Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander !!! Am Obsessed !!!! by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 20, 2014
You are my brother in christ o grin
100accounts:
This is crazy buh gurl......

......i love you... And am freakingly obsessed with ya kiss

@my signature!!!!!!

NOTE: this thread was opened under the influence of Ciroc and cannabis!!!!

i love u PinkObsession
Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander !!! Am Obsessed !!!! by KingTom(m): 11:19pm On Nov 20, 2014
Konji na bastard!!!!!! oya PinkObsession abeg give the guy lipsrsealed make hin calm down grin grin grin
Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander !!! Am Obsessed !!!! by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 20, 2014
OohMpa:

Who the fück are you? Please pray tell...

Your approach is fücking lame, even a 12 year old virgin could pm a chick...
If only wishes were horses, yours would be a unicorn...
Get to next brothel to save yourself some embarrassment boy

Dimwit sad
save urself the unneccesary sweat!! I dont have times for e-fights with e-diots like u!!

i got banned from my major account cus i was stupid enuff to engage in lame n blind fights with a dumb mohfuhka like the one am quoting!

just suckk yur bros dickkk n get ur lame arse to bed!

if u knw d typa guy i am, u wouldnt evn cross my path...

u aint fit enuff, both financially n physically to word wf me!!!
Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander !!! Am Obsessed !!!! by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 20, 2014
PinkObsession:
Grin again abi? I wouldnt stop sha
Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander !!! Am Obsessed !!!! by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 20, 2014
Give am wetin?
KingTom:
Konji na bastard!!!!!! oya PinkObsession abeg give the guy lipsrsealed make hin calm down grin grin grin
Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander !!! Am Obsessed !!!! by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 20, 2014
KingTom:
hahahahahahahaha... Oh my Fhuck!!!!
Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander !!! Am Obsessed !!!! by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 20, 2014
You wey no want buy me cake and icecweam angry
100accounts:
Grin again abi? I wouldnt stop sha
Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander !!! Am Obsessed !!!! by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 20, 2014
PinkObsession:
Give am wetin?
no mind am! All i need z yhur luff :*
Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander !!! Am Obsessed !!!! by KingTom(m): 11:25pm On Nov 20, 2014
PinkObsession:
Give am wetin?
100 accounts please preach to this gal grin
Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander !!! Am Obsessed !!!! by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 20, 2014
PinkObsession:
You wey no want buy me cake and icecweam angry
i told u i can only afford cake n purewater! U knw i am an okada man, ok.... No worry, afta i carry passengers tomao, i go save d money buy am for u, my love
Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander !!! Am Obsessed !!!! by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 20, 2014
KingTom:
100 accounts please preach to this gal grin
KingTom, i don dey fear u oooo
Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander !!! Am Obsessed !!!! by KingTom(m): 11:28pm On Nov 20, 2014
100accounts:
KingTom, i don dey fear u oooo
Na help I dey help you na grin
Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander !!! Am Obsessed !!!! by OohMpa: 11:29pm On Nov 20, 2014
100accounts:
save urself the unneccesary sweat!! I dont have times for e-fights with e-diots like u!!
i got banned from my major account cus i was stupid enuff to engage in lame n blind fights with a dumb mohfuhka like the one am quoting!
just suckk yur bros dickkk n get ur lame arse to bed!
if u knw d typa guy i am, u wouldnt evn cross my path...
u aint fit enuff, both financially n physically to word wf me!!!

Guys like you ooh Mpa has for breakfast...grin

We should be the stronger sex, take balls by the hand
Instead this kid opens another moniker to kiss äss

Go ask your mom one last time, if you're the last drop of a used cöndom or you had your dïck removed at birth?

Can't believe ooh Mpa has belittled himself this low to cage this orangutan
Little things we do embarassed
Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander !!! Am Obsessed !!!! by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 20, 2014
cry
100accounts:
i told u i can only afford cake n purewater! U knw i am an okada man, ok.... No worry, afta i carry passengers tomao, i go save d money buy am for u, my love
Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander !!! Am Obsessed !!!! by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 20, 2014
KingTom:
Na help I dey help you na grin
thats how to help in ur village abi.. Oya wait for me *runs inside my tiny hut, comes back with bow n arrow* where are u na?? Nonsense, u for wait for me na
Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander !!! Am Obsessed !!!! by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 20, 2014
OohMpa:

Guys like you ooh Mpa has for breakfast...grin

We should be the stronger sex, take balls by the hand
Instead this kid opens another moniker to kiss äss

Go ask your mom one last time, if you're the last drop of a used cöndom or you had your dïck removed at birth?

Can't believe ooh Mpa has belittled himself this low to cage this orangutan
Little things we do embarassed
Very funny, i would laff tomorrow

p.s: am a bastard if i reply u again!!!
Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander !!! Am Obsessed !!!! by Mrfils(m): 11:34pm On Nov 20, 2014
PinkObsession:
Correct fine geh... Congrats! Ur market is selling grin grin grin
Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander !!! Am Obsessed !!!! by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 20, 2014
PinkObsession:
cry
oyaaa sowie na... Tomorrow wud soon come.
Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander !!! Am Obsessed !!!! by Nobody: 11:36pm On Nov 20, 2014
Mrfils:

wich market sir?
Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander !!! Am Obsessed !!!! by KingTom(m): 11:36pm On Nov 20, 2014
100accounts:
thats how to help in ur village abi.. Oya wait for me *runs inside my tiny hut, comes back with bow n arrow* where are u na?? Nonsense, u for wait for me na
See this guy! shocked you don vex me now you go see hell for your thread angry

PinkObsession you know unlike 100accounts I have just one and that one is the only one and that only one knows you are the only one and I know you know I know its true, so my dear with a face as fine as yours It will be evil of us to allow you end up in the wrinkly saggy arms of 100accounts so what do you say dear? grin grin grin
Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander !!! Am Obsessed !!!! by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 20, 2014
Which market ? angry
Mrfils:

Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander !!! Am Obsessed !!!! by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 20, 2014
KingTom:

PinkObsession you know unlike 100accounts I have just one and that one is the only one and that only one knows you are the only one and I know you know I know its true, so my dear with a face as fine as yours It will be evil of us to allow you end up in the wrinkly saggy arms of 100accounts so what do you say dear? grin grin grin
oh my lawd!!! Me? Saggy arms? When did JB start havn saggy arms?
Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander !!! Am Obsessed !!!! by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 20, 2014
Kingtom dearie,he is my brother in christ o grin
KingTom:

Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander !!! Am Obsessed !!!! by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 20, 2014
PinkObsession:
Kingtom dearie,he is my brother in christ o grin
Sarah was Abrahams sister too na!!! Our love go wild mehnnn grin kiss
Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander !!! Am Obsessed !!!! by Mrfils(m): 11:49pm On Nov 20, 2014
100accounts:
wich market sir?
Pls Ignore wat I said ma'am, was only kidding
Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander !!! Am Obsessed !!!! by Nobody: 11:50pm On Nov 20, 2014
OohMpa:
Nïgga, STFU

You love the chick, probably using her pic now as a wänking tool, you monitor her posts, you get angry when she says sweet things to other guys, you decided it's enough you needed to come clean...

You opened another mail, registered another moniker with the sole purpose of stalking and quoting her every post
That wasn't enough, you decided to open a thread on her so she'll take you serious
Then in a bid to console the small irredeemable sense you got, you decided to put a NOTE sign on the op to show you don't give a shït which you do 10x over.....

You can't even afford CIROC, let alone haven't puffed cannabis in your entire miserable life. You probably don't know how to compete with other guys, don't know how to talk to girls or look them in the eyes

Here's the truth: You're not in her league, find your kind at Ladipo Market

Pathetic pseud sad

#Signout biatch

easy bro... That was too hard.
Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander !!! Am Obsessed !!!! by Nobody: 11:52pm On Nov 20, 2014
Mrfils:

Pls Ignore wat I said ma'am, was only kidding
ma'am? Z ur vision blurry? Lol
Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander !!! Am Obsessed !!!! by Nobody: 11:54pm On Nov 20, 2014
Oya you be my enemy angry
100accounts:
Sarah was Abrahams sister too na!!! Our love go wild mehnnn grin kiss
Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander !!! Am Obsessed !!!! by Nobody: 11:56pm On Nov 20, 2014
Ice babyyyy grin
iceberylin:
Quality attracts quality grin
Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander !!! Am Obsessed !!!! by iceberylin(m): 12:03am On Nov 21, 2014
PinkObsession:
Ice babyyyy grin

Abeg no too shout am before these nigga go jealous...

***holds her hand and take her home in my Ferrari ***

Am sorry 100accounts, take heart, the best man Won wink
Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander !!! Am Obsessed !!!! by Nobody: 12:12am On Nov 21, 2014
PinkObsession:
Oya you be my enemy angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Women Now Drying Up Their Natural Vagina Moisture Just To Satisfy Men / How To Be An Attractive Guy / Am I Weird To Feel This Way??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.