Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,552 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. (33030 Views)

Photo: Fmr Katsina Gov. Shema And His Wife After Their Wedding In 1986 / Mutiny Trials: EU Condemns Death Sentence Of 12 Nigerian Soldiers / Katsina Gov’s Wife Orders Sack Of LG Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by zynzyn(m): 9:24am On Nov 21, 2014
[quote author=omenka post=28209364][/quote]

Nigerian leaders always seem to forget that they are getting global attention for everything they say. No be like 1966 or 1982 again O!

1 Like

Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by paulshakur: 9:24am On Nov 21, 2014
okay
Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by Nctrice(m): 9:24am On Nov 21, 2014
the same path his predecessor took!
Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by Collynzo9: 9:26am On Nov 21, 2014
Colonelhannibal:

Omenka, a northern minority slave is the one trying to establish a PDP, APC rift.

The kaduna state governor is Fulani before PDP. Whether he moves from PDP to APC tomorrow, that violent and oppressive mentality will still be there.
Gbam!
Some of them take this party stuff too seriously, a party they can just wake up one morning and dump for another while their ethnicity and inner nature remains unchangeable.

2 Likes

Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by Collynzo9: 9:27am On Nov 21, 2014
GeneralShepherd:
APC or PDP, Northern politicians are animals. All of them
True
Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by free2ryhme: 9:28am On Nov 21, 2014
donphilopus:
I watched the video where he was communicating in Hausa language enjoining his supporters to kill opposition members because they're cockroaches, and cockroaches are meant to be crushed/killed when they see them. Sadly, they were even cheering him up!

Can u please share a copy of the video link if it is available online

1 Like

Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 21, 2014
Collynzo9:
It is a northern issue from Buhari to Junaid Mohammed to Elrufai, even when Azzazi madethat boko haram declaration, he was rederring to Northerners in PDP (most of whom have defected to APC).
That violent mentality is why the regions is ravaged with boko haram, fulani herdsmen and all kinds of ethnic, religious and political violence.
If it is a northern issue,who then is he referring to as cockroaches? The southerners like us?
Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by Collynzo9: 9:31am On Nov 21, 2014
berem:
If it is a northern issue,who then is he referring to as cockroaches? The southerners like us?
I wish I understood your question.
Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by arsetalks(m): 9:31am On Nov 21, 2014
okiezman:

Even open truth janjanweeds deny it Nawa ooo
Whats the open truth? Can you not provide the proof you were asked for? Your allegation is a hefty one and such allegations has to be proved, go ahead and do it young lad.
Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by igbsam(m): 9:31am On Nov 21, 2014
All Jonathan Loyalists are issuing out threat and nobody is saying anything about it

Tompolo, Asari, This Mofo too and some others i can't even remember.

Lawd Have Mercy, i just hope there will be a country to rule by the time all this is over

1 Like

Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by Arysexy(m): 9:31am On Nov 21, 2014
omenka:
Seun, Obinoscopy, Mukina2. Can we have this on the front page so everyone would know who's calling for bloodbath in the country??

Shetima learnt from APC
Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by manutdadex(m): 9:32am On Nov 21, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
And the useless Okupe, the Compromised police and yeye jonaTAN will never call this "Treason" neither would they condemn it!

PDP must be swept away anyhow!
must call pdp into dis? Wat abt d ones said by Buhari or dokubo Infact some politician dont deserve imunity!
Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by seangy4konji: 9:33am On Nov 21, 2014
Askari dokubo,Tompolo have all said blood will flow in Nigeria like a river if good luck does not win in 2015?that there will be war?
THey are soppose to be violin of in maximum prisons for such statements.

Nonsense
Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 21, 2014
Collynzo9:

I wish I understood your question.
my question is very clear. I repeat,if you claim it was a northern issue,who then are the cockroaches he was referring too?
Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by Collynzo9: 9:34am On Nov 21, 2014
berem:
my question is very clear. I repeat,if you claim it was a northern issue,who then are the cockroaches he was referring too?
The same northerners.
It only solidifies my claim that it is a northern issue.
So?
Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by Dee60: 9:34am On Nov 21, 2014
Nigeria is yet to be a Democracy! Period.

What we have is Civilian Gangsterism!

2 Likes

Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by phoneport(m): 9:35am On Nov 21, 2014
This is the mentality of so many Northerners, am sorry to say this truth. only a few of them tolerate opposition and i see this as a form of mental illiteracy of the lowest order of man animal.
YET ONE DAY THIS MAD HOMO-SAPIENS WILL COME UNDER ONE UMBRIEL PARTY TO CONTEST FOR THE SIT OF THE PRESIDENCY. WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THIS BUFFOON AND THE ONE WHO SAID HE WILL MAKE NIGERIA UNGOVERNABLE, AND EVER SINCE WE ARE BEEN PLAGUED WILL BH DAY AND NIGHT.
SENSELESS GOVERNOR AND IDIOTIC PEOPLE.

5 Likes

Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by GeneralShepherd(m): 9:37am On Nov 21, 2014
Collynzo9:

True
Please don't change my comments, I said Nigerian politicans not Northern
Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 21, 2014
Shameless lots. They should keep on washing their linen in public.
Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 21, 2014
Collynzo9:

The same northerners.
It only solidifies my claim that it is a northern issue.
So?
still not making sense but I will let it slide due to your consistent ignorance.
Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by kwencypresh(f): 9:39am On Nov 21, 2014
am sure he is one of those sponsoring boko haram

1 Like

Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 21, 2014
Colonelhannibal:

Shut up, you fool!

Is the governor in question a northerner or not?

Were southerners suyalized in kano because a man in Norway made a caricature of mohammed?
my question was not meant for you to answer or are you collynzo's alternate handle?

1 Like

Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by phoneport(m): 9:43am On Nov 21, 2014
berem:
still not making sense but I will let it slide due to your consistent ignorance.

MOST NORTHERNERS NEED TO GET THEIR HEAD EXAMINED, BECAUSE THEY TEND NOT TO TOLERATE OTHERS OPINION AND ANY FORM OF OPPOSITION. THEY ARE ONLY FIT FOR THE STONE AGE AND NOT IN A CIVILIZED WORLD OF TODAY.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ME, THEN YOU TOO ARE MYOPIC AND URZOWOLICIOUS.

3 Likes

Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by maestroferddi: 9:44am On Nov 21, 2014
Totally reprehensible speech, if confirmed.

The tone of the diplomat's statement appears to suggest that people reported incident to him.

We need to be sure that speech was made in the manner indicated.
Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by Abagworo(m): 9:45am On Nov 21, 2014
Colonelhannibal:

Shut up, you fool!

Is the governor in question a northerner or not?

Were southerners suyalized in kano because a man in Norway made a caricature of mohammed?

http://dailypost.ng/2013/10/14/wike-others-threaten-to-destroy-amaechis-n10billion-banana-plantation/

“You must know people who mean well for you. You
all have to know that the Ogonis are not monkeys.
When I hear people say they have something for
Ogoni, the only industry they have for you is a
banana industry. Holy Ghost fire for all the people,
for all those that conspired that there is nothing that
is good for the Ogoni people except to make them
have bananas. Ogoni people have paid their dues.
They are not meant to be eating bananas”.

Also, a former Senator from the state, Lee Maeba said
he would personally take the lead to ravage the
plantation.
“We are not monkeys and we are not growing
bananas at all. They have been talking on the radio
that they uncovered a plot. There is no need to
uncover anything, I said I will lead a well-meaning
protest of all the Ogonis and by the time we return
there will be no more bananas”, he threatened.
Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 21, 2014
phoneport:

MOST NORTHERNERS NEED TO GET THEIR HEAD EXAMINED, BECAUSE THE TEND NOT TO TOLERATE OTHERS OPINION AND ANY FORM OF OPPOSITION. THEY ARE ONLY FIT FOR THE STONE AGE AND NOT IN A CIVILIZED WORLD OF TODAY.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ME, THEN YOU TOO ARE MYOPIC AND URZOWOLICIOUS.
So can you kindly tell me who he referred to as cockroaches since its a northern issue?
Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by okiezman(m): 9:47am On Nov 21, 2014
arsetalks:
Whats the open truth? Can you not provide the proof you were asked for? Your allegation is a hefty one and such allegations has to be proved, go ahead and do it young lad.

You pay me to teach you if you won't make use of google cos all ye janjanweeds lack knowledge
Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 21, 2014
That statement is unacceptable. I condemn it in totality. Certain people should not be in power, such statements by Buhari in the past galvanized violence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FFK: "Buhari Begged Like A Baby, Obasanjo Made Mistake By Not Jailing Buhari" / Ekiti Shooting: Bamidele Flown To UK In Tinubu’s Jet / Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.