Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. (33074 Views)

Photo: Fmr Katsina Gov. Shema And His Wife After Their Wedding In 1986 / Mutiny Trials: EU Condemns Death Sentence Of 12 Nigerian Soldiers / Katsina Gov’s Wife Orders Sack Of LG Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by cbrass(m): 2:47pm On Nov 21, 2014
IYANGBALI:
see you,you have dumped the topic after seeing bweasts,a typical Nigerian man,abeg sok me gently o grin

Allahu Akbah shockedshocked gringrin

*licks mouth* so which one should I suck first grin
Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by IYANGBALI: 2:53pm On Nov 21, 2014
cbrass:

Allahu Akbah shockedshocked gringrin

*licks mouth* so which one should I suck first grin
na bweast go kill you
Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by cbrass(m): 3:04pm On Nov 21, 2014
IYANGBALI:
na bweast go kill you

Ahahah...no be you talk say make I come suck ni

Anyway the brea5t is one of my most treasured part of a female, so no vex
Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by samsard(m): 3:08pm On Nov 21, 2014
Caseless:
the easiest governor to munch or lynch is shema. His closeness to gej alone is enough to turn his people against him- they hate him in katsina. I know this is the only reason they always give for hating him(shema). We in the north see him as those teaming up with gej to kill nigerians in the north.
I've not seen a practicing and fundamentalist Muslim who loved Goodluck...... For you guys, religion is all..... And hey, I live around Muslims so don't tell me shit these guys on Nairaland swallow. Tho that is not to say that the governor's statement should be tolerated....
Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by cbrass(m): 3:12pm On Nov 21, 2014
samsard:
I've not seen a practicing and fundamentalist Muslim who loved Goodluck...... For you guys, religion is all..... And hey, I live around Muslims so don't tell me shit these guys on Nairaland swallow. Tho that is not to say that the governor's statement should be tolerated....

Even christians that love the good of this nation detest him greatly so don't bring that one here. He is not porpular and wanted in the SW and the last time I checked the SW is not made of muslims alone tongue
Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by anonimi: 3:12pm On Nov 21, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
And the useless Okupe, the Compromised police and yeye jonaTAN will never call this "Treason" neither would they condemn it!

PDP must be swept away anyhow!

And be replaced by the Arewa People's Congress, APC whose National Leader said this

Ekiti, Osun guber polls’ll be rig and roast – Tinubu

FORMER Lagos State Governor and National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu, yesterday threatened fire and brimstone over any plan to rig the forthcoming governorship elections in Ekiti and Osun states fixed for this year’s June and August, warning that “It will be rig and roast.”

More at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/04/ekiti-osun-guber-pollsll-rig-roast-tinubu/#sthash.LRNk5qL0.dpuf

Any volunteer to play the game Spot the Difference between the two politicians' statements

Bunch of blood sucking HYPOCRITES shocked
Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by Chidozieude: 3:19pm On Nov 21, 2014
Extractor101:
[s][/s]

Foolish liar, truce kor, trace ni. Keep threatening civilians and innocent people. Mumu. Make sure you dont run when its party time. Coward animal

he will run like Oju iku as always.

preaching peace and maturity one day, turn to tribalist the next day- typical hibo behaviour.

1 Like

Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by Missonas(f): 3:21pm On Nov 21, 2014
Colonelhannibal:

Prove to us that those men were nationalists and stop blabbing.
I don't blab.You were d one that singled zik out.they functioned in their regions,free education and all.they worked together that's the point i'm trying to make!
Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by kasiem(m): 3:23pm On Nov 21, 2014
the man adviced his supporters dat if they ever get attacked by d opposition that they should retaliate by killing them like cockroaches. So apc should be ready for counter attack unlike what buhari and his fellow vampires did last time. No ones has monopoly of violence

1 Like

Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by Chidozieude: 3:49pm On Nov 21, 2014
kasiem:
[s]the man adviced his supporters dat if they ever get attacked by d opposition that they should retaliate by killing them like cockroaches. So apc should be ready for counter attack unlike what buhari and his fellow vampires did last time. No ones has monopoly of violence[/s]

mobi, sharrap dia.

no politician has the right to incite their followers to violence

2 Likes

Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by samsard(m): 4:00pm On Nov 21, 2014
cbrass:

Even christians that love the good of this nation detest him greatly so don't bring that one here. He is not porpular and wanted in the SW and the last time I checked the SW is not made of muslims alone tongue
So in essence, you are saying that Christians that don't detest Goodluck don't love the Nation?..... Funny logic....Nigeria's problem more complex than a single political office or office holder, its all around us. + I dont detest any one...
Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by ejiro2130(m): 4:56pm On Nov 21, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
And the useless Okupe, the Compromised police and yeye jonaTAN will never call this "Treason" neither would they condemn it!

It will never happen but I will still give ur comment/suggestion/opinion a thumbs up
Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 21, 2014
hazyfm:
THIS FOOOL SHOULD BE ARRESTED
Not only arrested by jailed for a long time! What a nation of barbarians!
Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by hasonjack: 5:37pm On Nov 21, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

You are right. pdp government under Jonathan is clueless
Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 21, 2014
One of APC strategy is hyping news
Let dem build common gutter or buy Mikano generator they call power plant
It will be everywhere in the news
Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 21, 2014
One of APC strategy is hyping news
Let dem build common gutter or buy Mikano generator they call power plant
It will be everywhere in the news
Am nt supporting killing because only those that are affected can truly know its wait
But all of u here blaming
Pls did u blame aregbesola of Osun when he openly told his supporters to use charm and any weapon they could lay their hands on
Nw pdp is nw d villian
Does that mean aregbe is right..
Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by patrickmuf(m): 6:17pm On Nov 21, 2014
melojames:
This is what they have reduced this our great country to
Has Nigeria ever been great? #JustAsking
Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by Caseless: 7:10pm On Nov 21, 2014
samsard:
u made no sense.
Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by samsard(m): 9:18pm On Nov 21, 2014
Caseless:
u made no sense.
Improve on your basic comprehension skills.
Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by Caseless: 9:33pm On Nov 21, 2014
samsard:
Improve on your basic comprehension skills.
ponce, save the trash.
Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by princewilll1: 9:46pm On Nov 21, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

MAY THE gods OF OUR LAND STRIKE U DEAD!!! It is U and Ur Apc that will be wipe off.FOOL!!!
Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by kasiem(m): 10:29pm On Nov 21, 2014
Chidozieude:

mobi, sharrap dia.

no politician has the right to incite their followers to violence
okay, his followers should fold their hand in the face of violent challenges, right?
Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by NewsHub: 11:39pm On Nov 21, 2014
Please is Okupe aware of this statement?
Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by tomakint: 11:42pm On Nov 21, 2014
Colonelhannibal:

Shut up, you fool!
Is the governor in question a northerner or not?
Were southerners suyalized in kano because a man in Norway made a caricature of mohammed?
Her case is beyond redemption politically...so why bother yourself Colonel with a lost soul who is perpetually tied to the apron of her Ab.oki Lords undecided why waste your time engaging someone who knew didlysquat about Nigerian political history...excuse her to visit sexuality section..

1 Like

Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by henrixx(m): 8:51am On Nov 22, 2014
viewing this topic: osamabinladen10, shekau, abuqaqa, Taliban, buhari, ogaISIS, ombatse.
Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by henrixx(m): 8:52am On Nov 22, 2014
viewing this topic: osamabinladen10, shekau, abuqaqa, Taliban, ogaISIS, ombatse, alshabab, Hezbollah
Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by ayukdaboss(m): 3:56pm On Nov 23, 2014
newsrescue.com/exposed-pdp-promised-make-nigeria-ungovernable-2011-buhari-never/#ixzz39OYS9Phq

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Femi Adesina: I Hate Trains, Bridges, Rice, Tallest Building East Of Niger / Butchers Shutdown Abattoirs, Markets In Support Of Obaseki Reelection (Photos) / Gunmen Kidnap Scores At Edo Train Station, Many Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.