Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. (33090 Views)

Photo: Fmr Katsina Gov. Shema And His Wife After Their Wedding In 1986 / Mutiny Trials: EU Condemns Death Sentence Of 12 Nigerian Soldiers / Katsina Gov’s Wife Orders Sack Of LG Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by otokx(m): 9:50am On Nov 21, 2014
This is a great pity
Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by omoreminder2: 9:52am On Nov 21, 2014
Colonelhannibal:

Don't mind these fools trying to establish a PDP, APC rift.

The Kastina state governor is a northern Fulani nomad who calls his supporters to kill and crush his opponents(enemies).

This is the same way northern elites call on their masses to suyalize southerners at every opportunity.

Some years back, in Norway, a man made a caricature of mohammed and northerners saw it as an opportunity to suyalize southerners for something they know nothing about.

You don't know those people. Violence is their way of life and the only language they understand. This is why i keep asking aurenflani when him and his kinsmen will be tired of drinking innocent blood of other Nigerians through religious riots, fulani night raids and recently boko haram. His picture may appear on this thread shortly for all to see his face and judge for themselves....

5 Likes

Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 21, 2014
Colonelhannibal:

[s] Shut up, fool!

Since you are hell bent on supporting these northern savages, may the evil and killings the northerners have been melting on Southerners since 1914 befall you and your entire family, can I hear a loud Amen! [/s]
answer my question and keep your curses for your already miserable family who are living in penury.
Since collynzo couldn't answer my question,I guess you cannot too.

2 Likes

Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by jibga(m): 9:53am On Nov 21, 2014
PDP Governors!
kennygee:
Northern Governors.
Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by omoreminder2: 9:53am On Nov 21, 2014
Colonelhannibal:

Nonsense!

Show us an Ogoni Akaluka that was killed because he desecrated the bible unknowingly.

Abagworo needs to be dealt with on this forum....

2 Likes

Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by donphilopus: 9:54am On Nov 21, 2014
free2ryhme:

Can u please share a copy of the video link if it is available online

m.youtube.com/watch?v=F-kY6ivMF1Y
Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by arsetalks(m): 9:54am On Nov 21, 2014
okiezman:

You pay me to teach you if you won't make use of google cos all ye janjanweeds lack knowledge
You are what? An idiiot on crack.
Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by phoneport(m): 9:57am On Nov 21, 2014
I AM A MAN OF PEACE AND I WANT PEACE FOR EVERYONE, I WILL ALWAYS ALLOW OTHERS TO HAVE THEIR OWN OPINIONS EVEN WHEN IT CLASHES WITH MAIN A TIMES JUST FOR PEACE TO REIGN. BUT!!! I WILL NOT HESITATE TO BRING WAR ON DOES WHO WHICH ME DEAD.
Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by omoreminder2: 10:01am On Nov 21, 2014
Colonelhannibal:

I have his pics.

Nigerians must understand that our problems are northerners, not these pdp, apc nonsense omenka and his fellow slaves are always bringing up.

Don't you think it will be good for everyone to see aurenflani?
Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by sherif4owo(m): 10:07am On Nov 21, 2014
Where are we, NIGERIANS

Why I'm I in this country

...well, better than some other country, we'll survive this.

By His Grace
Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by swagwu(m): 10:11am On Nov 21, 2014
actually we hv to kill and crush all the ApigC in the house
Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by deebrain(m): 10:18am On Nov 21, 2014
I don't even blame the foolish man.

It is watching the numbers of people (mostly youths) cheering. They are the ones that would do the killings, while the man and his family are drinking bournvita and Milo in air-conditioned rooms abi?

Many of our youth are not ready to be the great future of tomorrow.

Shame.

1 Like

Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by babestella: 10:19am On Nov 21, 2014
GboyegaD:
Height of irresponsibility on the part of some of our leaders. Hope his party chieftains will condemn such speech.

I can't call such a leader. Who is he leading? With people like this in our country, we can not move this nation forward peacefully. It is just a shame. Let's if the leadership of his party will condemn his unfortunate utterances.

1 Like

Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by cbrass(m): 10:31am On Nov 21, 2014
omenka:
cc: Idumuose, Brownlord, Berem, Egift, NgeneUkwenu, Barcarnista, Demdem, Obiagelli, Arresa, Caseless, Donphilopus, Koboko69, Cramjonse, Descartes,GenBuhari, Kelsoft, MichaelSokoto, Gbawe.

All hail the progressives, I hope we laugh last come 2015 gringrin

1 Like

Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by GeneralShepherd(m): 10:33am On Nov 21, 2014
phoneport:
I AM A MAN OF PEACE AND I WANT PEACE FOR EVERYONE, I WILL ALWAYS ALLOW OTHERS TO HAVE THEIR OWN OPINIONS EVEN WHEN IT CLASHES WITH MAIN A TIMES JUST FOR PEACE TO REIGN. BUT!!! I WILL NOT HESITATE TO BRING WAR ON DOES WHO WHICH ME DEAD.

Your English is dead
Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by chamboy(m): 10:35am On Nov 21, 2014
Colonelhannibal:

Be very very careful!

or wat... Abeg it's PDP governors do ur worst na
Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by gebest: 10:36am On Nov 21, 2014
And the presidency did nt say he would have being arrested but for immunity. If it was the apc dat said dat now, dey would ve bein askin for his head, Amaechi said if pdp RIGGED election, now dey ar sayin he wud ve bein arrested.
Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by chamboy(m): 10:36am On Nov 21, 2014
We need these faces abeg

1 Like

Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by sunkoye: 10:37am On Nov 21, 2014
hazyfm:
THIS FOOOL SHOULD BE ARRESTED
that can only happen with an Executive Order. JUST LIKE YESTERDAY in Legislative Arm.
Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by cbrass(m): 10:38am On Nov 21, 2014
omenka:
Violence runs in their veins. They eat, breathe, sleep, live, and breed violence.

#Shame on Shema.
#Shame on PDP.

I was in a gathering when suddenly the issue of the PVC came up, you need to be there to hear what the APC guys with us said that night, they have discovered the unclothedness of the PDP concerning the PVC and they will use it against them, they will be shocked in 2015 tongue
Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by cbrass(m): 10:40am On Nov 21, 2014
GeneralShepherd:

Your English is dead

Chaii grin
Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by omoreminder2: 10:42am On Nov 21, 2014
Colonelhannibal:

Let's show the savage to the world, General. embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by okiezman(m): 10:45am On Nov 21, 2014
arsetalks:
You are what? An idiiot on crack.

Not surprise janjanweeds has been insultive since
Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by jude33084(m): 10:50am On Nov 21, 2014
Wahala dey o! grin
Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by Blueboy0402: 10:53am On Nov 21, 2014
I'm completely amazed and shocked after reading some of the comments made here by some people who I assume are mainly youth and will one day hold leadership positions in the country. It is a shame that the youth who are suppose to condemn and criticize these politicians are the ones who will come to a forum like this and rain abuses on themselves just because of PDP and APC. Shetimma is shouting 'kill them like cockroach', Amaechi is calling for 'civil disobedience', Buhari is agitating that 'dog and baboon' be soaked in blood etc. Yet the youth decide to take sides instead of condemning this wicked, devilish, inciting and barbaric statements. God help you all!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Aregbesola Impeachment: Osun Assembly Sends Him Judge's Petition / 70 Suspects Arrested Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians - High Commissioner / Buhari Approves Fuel Subsidy Removal For June 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.