Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,515 members, 7,954,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:10 PM

Guys, Do You Allow Your Women To Open Your Car Door By Herself? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Do You Allow Your Women To Open Your Car Door By Herself? (4019 Views)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off / Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Do You Allow Your Women To Open Your Car Door By Herself? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 23, 2014
Hand dey pain the girl? She tell u say she no fit open car door by herself... Niggaz wasting precious time alwayz!
Re: Guys, Do You Allow Your Women To Open Your Car Door By Herself? by clevvermind(m): 6:26pm On Nov 23, 2014
guffywealth26:
Hand dey pain the girl? She tell u say she no fit open car door by herself... Niggaz wasting precious time alwayz!
that is what we do in France.
Re: Guys, Do You Allow Your Women To Open Your Car Door By Herself? by kuinny: 9:53pm On Nov 23, 2014
too much of evrytin z bad...wat abt a situation wen emergency arises..instead of rushing out...she go dey wait d nigger make in com opn door
Re: Guys, Do You Allow Your Women To Open Your Car Door By Herself? by AMADU77: 10:15pm On Nov 24, 2014
yes i do open my car door for her

cs shes gonna open her legs for me

u open for me; i open for u
Re: Guys, Do You Allow Your Women To Open Your Car Door By Herself? by clevvermind(m): 8:15pm On Dec 14, 2014
AMADU77:
yes i do open my car door for her

cs shes gonna open her legs for me

u open for me; i open for u
hmmm. funny, she must open before na.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Problems Facing An Extrovert Lady/Guy In A Relationship / Supposing fornication Wasn't A Sin? / When He Gave You Money For Abortion And U Bring D Proof (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.