Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

He Needs An Urgent Advice About His Ex Birthday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Needs An Urgent Advice About His Ex Birthday (797 Views)

Help! Valentine's Day: My Ex's Birthday N My Gf's Special Day / New Guy Always Talks About His Ex Girlfriend / My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Needs An Urgent Advice About His Ex Birthday by Crispels(m): 2:14pm On Nov 21, 2014
Hi guys,What's good? Without much ado let me go to the main point of why I am writing. My ex girlfriend birthday is on Saturday (November 22) which is tomorrow and I'm having these mixed feelings about it. A part of me says I should celebrate it with her while the other part of me says NO! I shouldn't. But the thing is, The birthday has been on my mind right form august. The initial feeling was that, I was going to ignore her on her birthday to make her know how hurt I still feel but as the day gets closer, the feelings just keeps overwhelming me. Now I can't even think of anything else apart from the birthday. Though she now has another boyfriend whom she dumped me for but I still really love her.
Let me tell you of what went down between us.
We started dating last year and I loved this girl so much even regardless of her ugly past. She promised to never leave me not even in the middle of fire. I was so in love with her that I fought anybody that tried to come between us. I became the enemy of many including my cousins. Later on she suddenly changed, this was around this time last year. I initially thought it was because she resumed school then so I tried to understand her and support her but things got really worse. She would see my messages and Ignore them with the excuse of being busy and blah blah blah. I began to feel the hurt everyday but i endured it. She used me as her dp last year December during my birthday for a short while and changed it almost immediately to that of she and another guy. That was when I began suspecting something. So I teased her with it, she really got angry with me for teasing her and told me to "get lost" because I asked questions about this new guy.This made me smell a rat!!! This really hurt me so I decided to ask her directly. I confronted her and asked her what the problem was and if she was seeing someone else and she said yes that she now has someone that she loves. The statement swept me off my feet, I felt weak and couldn't hold back my tears. And to make it worse, I asked who the guy was, she said it was her pastor's son and they had been dating since august, meaning they started dating even when we were together. I really felt betrayed because this was a girl I gave everything I had. I later learnt from her close friend that she left me for him because she felt he had a brighter future. He attends Babcock uni while she is in Bowen. I on the other hand am in a government uni.
She later met me and said she was sorry but I still haven't gotten over the heart break. So now I am caught in the middle with my mixed feelings as her birthday is close by. Should I give her a call and use her as my Dp? A part of me wants to do this but the other part of me feels she will take me for a fool,Or I may not feel good with myself, At the same time I know I would feel guilty if I let the day go by without saying anything to her. What should I do?

Am totally confused!!!

Please mods,I will really appreciate it if you guys can help move it to front page instantaneously because her birthday is just some hours away, I need the advice of my fellow nairalanders!!!

God bless Nairaland!!!

Thanks Guys... Looking forward to your advice(s)
Re: He Needs An Urgent Advice About His Ex Birthday by vizkiz: 2:25pm On Nov 21, 2014
Crispels:
[size=3pt]Hi guys,What's good? Without much ado let me go to the main point of why I am writing. My ex girlfriend birthday is on Saturday (November 22) which is tomorrow and I'm having these mixed feelings about it. A part of me says I should celebrate it with her while the other part of me says NO! I shouldn't. But the thing is, The birthday has been on my mind right form august. The initial feeling was that, I was going to ignore her on her birthday to make her know how hurt I still feel but as the day gets closer, the feelings just keeps overwhelming me. Now I can't even think of anything else apart from the birthday. Though she now has another boyfriend whom she dumped me for but I still really love her.
Let me tell you of what went down between us.
We started dating last year and I loved this girl so much even regardless of her ugly past. She promised to never leave me not even in the middle of fire. I was so in love with her that I fought anybody that tried to come between us. I became the enemy of many including my cousins. Later on she suddenly changed, this was around this time last year. I initially thought it was because she resumed school then so I tried to understand her and support her but things got really worse. She would see my messages and Ignore them with the excuse of being busy and blah blah blah. I began to feel the hurt everyday but i endured it. She used me as her dp last year December during my birthday for a short while and changed it almost immediately to that of she and another guy. That was when I began suspecting something. So I teased her with it, she really got angry with me for teasing her and told me to "get lost" because I asked questions about this new guy.This made me smell a rat!!! This really hurt me so I decided to ask her directly. I confronted her and asked her what the problem was and if she was seeing someone else and she said yes that she now has someone that she loves. The statement swept me off my feet, I felt weak and couldn't hold back my tears. And to make it worse, I asked who the guy was, she said it was her pastor's son and they had been dating since august, meaning they started dating even when we were together. I really felt betrayed because this was a girl I gave everything I had. I later learnt from her close friend that she left me for him because she felt he had a brighter future. He attends Babcock uni while she is in Bowen. I on the other hand am in a government uni.
She later met me and said she was sorry but I still haven't gotten over the heart break. So now I am caught in the middle with my mixed feelings as her birthday is close by. Should I give her a call and use her as my Dp? A part of me wants to do this but[/size] [size=18pt]the other part of me feels she will take me for a fool[/size] [size=3pt]Or I may not feel good with myself, At the same time I know I would feel guilty if I let the day go by without saying anything to her. What should I do?

Am totally confused!!!

Please mods,I will really appreciate it if you guys can help move it to front page instantaneously because her birthday is just some hours away, I need the advice of my fellow nairalanders!!!

God bless Nairaland!!!

Thanks Guys... Looking forward to your advice(s)[/size]

there goes your answer...Think with your brain and not your heart

1 Like

Re: He Needs An Urgent Advice About His Ex Birthday by Evina(f): 2:39pm On Nov 21, 2014
Please learn the use of paragraphs, especially with lengthy posts. This really hurts the eye and is quite discouraging to read.

Back to topic:

Don't go for the party, don't get her any gift, don't even call her or do the nonsensical thing of displaying her picture on your profile.

Look for a picture of you and a cute girl then use as your DP, with the caption: "celebrating good girls" grin

If she ever calls you and complains, simply act like you forgot. cool

1 Like

Re: He Needs An Urgent Advice About His Ex Birthday by olexjay(m): 2:50pm On Nov 21, 2014
@op........ I think she confronted u boldly to let u know she's no more in love with u anymore and even told u d crazy reason for dat.

1stly we people do av problem sorry to say this, someone come up to u boldly and told u she's no more in love with u and u're still saying u love her "do u make any secret promise to marry?", do u wanna force her 2 marry u when there are lots of girls outta there?

My suggestion is dat, u don't even need to use her pic as dp or call or even attending any party she set up, u can just send her a msg to her cell like " HBD" simply and take ur mind off her, use a better dp on dat day maybe the one with ur new girl and use a normal pm..... #shikenna!
Re: He Needs An Urgent Advice About His Ex Birthday by boomssey(f): 4:04pm On Nov 21, 2014
hey!let her go f gud,ur far better off witout her.yeah i know it hurts so bad wen dat 1 u truly gav ur heart to f**ks u up.dats life nway so pls move on,dnt go to her birthday n she wont miss u.
Re: He Needs An Urgent Advice About His Ex Birthday by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 21, 2014
Evina:
Please learn the use of paragraphs, especially with lengthy posts. This really hurts the eye and is quite discouraging to read.

Back to topic:

Don't go for the party, don't get her any gift, don't even call her or do the nonsensical thing of displaying her picture on your profile.

Look for a picture of you and a cute girl then use as your DP, with the caption: "celebrating good girls" grin

If she ever calls you and complains, simply act like you forgot. cool
God bless you,perfect answer.
Re: He Needs An Urgent Advice About His Ex Birthday by Evina(f): 6:09pm On Nov 21, 2014
mizzkeji44:

God bless you,perfect answer.

smiley smiley smiley kiss

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Would You Stay In The Marriage If You Found This Out / Falling In Love With The Fish Sign. / My Long Distance Boyfriend Has Dissappeared..d Reason??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.