Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship (37870 Views)

You Are Worthy! 7 Things You Should Never Tolerate In A Relationship/ Marriage / What Are The Things You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship.? / What Are Those Things You Can/can't Tolerate In A Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship by Peterscoded: 12:01pm On Nov 23, 2014
Cutehector4u:
Not returning my calls, texts.... No matter how long we hav been togeda...i simply press d delete button..
ni kiakia
Re: One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship by oyomii(f): 12:04pm On Nov 23, 2014
Can't tolerate been taking for a fool. It'll make me feel stupid ehnnn. I can't trust nor forgive cos I'll feel am been fooled.
Re: One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship by Jabia(m): 1:22pm On Nov 23, 2014
Unfaithfulness. Had a serious discussion with the significant other. It's unacceptable and the moment I get wind of it, the relationship ends. I say this because I take faithfulness extremely seriously.
Re: One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship by miss20(f): 1:37pm On Nov 23, 2014
Emasel:

one thing,you have listed four.
. Bros Free me o jara,bcus d things wey I no fit tolerate plenty pass four sef grin
Re: One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 23, 2014
Can't tolerate violence.
Re: One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship by Nightingale(m): 2:47pm On Nov 23, 2014
Unfaithfulness, cheating and lying. She even went to extent of deleting the picture her so called bf commented on on instagram citing this proverb ,"na wetin person dey keep hidden dey get value." She is so good at lies that you begin to even doubt urself.

1 Like

Re: One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship by tabisegroup(m): 3:03pm On Nov 23, 2014
Cutehector4u:
Not returning my calls, texts.... No matter how long we hav been togeda...i simply press d delete button..
CASE CLOSED!!!! angry
Re: One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship by Beey(f): 3:09pm On Nov 23, 2014
drstone1:

It turns my belly n instantly turns d person to an abhorrent "thing" I want to keep away from for eons! Dis respect is realy my No 1 turn off!
Glad to know am not the only one that can't take it.The other day my own friend called me.We had been playing phone tag all day.So when he called I happened to be on another call.I asked him if I could call back.It hadn't even been a minute when I called back & his phone went to voicemail.He didn't call me till two days later & I ignored all his calls.However last night when he called to tell me he is in hospital, I gave him a piece of my mind.I can't stand disrespectful friends either.It's a huge turn off.
Re: One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship by haymoney01(m): 3:12pm On Nov 23, 2014
Disrespecting my mum... I can kill for dat... She is my life
Re: One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship by tabisegroup(m): 3:14pm On Nov 23, 2014
grin
Nightingale:
Unfaithfulness, cheating and lying. She even went to extent of deleting the picture her so called bf commented on on instagram citing this proverb ,"na wetin person dey keep hidden dey get value." She is so good at lies that you begin to even doubt urself.
lol
Re: One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 23, 2014
[color=#550000][/color]
stevecrun:
I can't tolerate a broad,who can't cook me good food..or screaming I gotta work always forgetting she's gotta a home.

Any woman who can't give or prepare a decent dish ain't gonna be my woman for long.

1 Like

Re: One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 23, 2014
A leech! angry
Re: One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship by Mztonya: 7:18pm On Nov 23, 2014
enough attention
Re: One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 23, 2014
MizMyColi:

Hahaahahahahaha

Hiphiohioioihio

Tallesty o o

*Dead!* @Siggy

Eisshhh, its not true joor.

What of me that loves many people at the moment.

Some don't even know me lipsrsealed

Are you saying I'm senseless? angry

Because for each person I love like that, 1 common lipsrsealed leaves me angry

Airbornelacer come o

Xcapizt biko show for here

Veeey whenever you arrive you need to see this! angry

Tallesty1 shocked even you too and you talk dat kain tin

Goofyone smiley

Lemme stop here first angry

Nna biko call me jare.

I hate eating alone. (Errrr that's not true tongue)

What's really the issue here?
Re: One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 23, 2014
MizMyColi:

Hahaahahahahaha

Hiphiohioioihio

Tallesty o o

*Dead!* @Siggy

Eisshhh, its not true joor.

What of me that loves many people at the moment.

Some don't even know me lipsrsealed

Are you saying I'm senseless? angry

Because for each person I love like that, 1 common lipsrsealed leaves me angry

Airbornelaser come o

Xcapizt biko show for here

Veeeyy whenever you arrive you need to see this! angry

Talle.sty1 shocked even you too and you talk dat kain tin

Goofy1 smiley

Lemme stop here first angry

Nna biko call me jare.

I hate eating alone. (Errrr that's not true tongue)

Did someone call my name?
Re: One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship by MizMyColi(f): 9:48pm On Nov 23, 2014
AirborneLacer:

What's really the issue here?
sad

xcapizt:

Did someone call my name?
sad

Not talking joor embarassed
Re: One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship by Savigne(f): 10:04pm On Nov 23, 2014
Cheating
Re: One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship by GoldEnyong(m): 12:58am On Nov 24, 2014
I see grin
Re: One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship by milkytea(f): 1:26am On Nov 24, 2014
Cutehector4u:
lol evrybody cheats in one way or the other... Its like sayn u cnt tolerate lies...wen we all lie

Cheating as in having se.xual intercourse with someone out of your relationship, when it hasn't been agreed to. I think that is what he was implying.

Also, looking at other women/men, and flirting is a totally different thing than giving your body to another person.

Some people are OK with their partner flirting/looking, while others are not.
Re: One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship by milkytea(f): 1:32am On Nov 24, 2014
Well let's see... this is my first relationship and I don't have anything to complain about since it's in its early stages.

But I do get slightly annoyed when my messages/texts go unanswered for a while. sad

I just have to remember it's never done on purpose. kiss
Re: One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship by wordbank(m): 5:41am On Nov 24, 2014
Excessive makeup...u r on ur own when u go nia her when u no wear dark colors
Re: One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 24, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

@ artank

Lol! See this? Saudi dude is not alone.
loooool.......na so
Re: One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 24, 2014
Cutehector4u:
loooool.......na so

See this smiley

SAUDI HUSBAND DIVORCES WIFE AFTER SHE FAILS TO REPLY TO HIS WHATSAPP TEXT MESSAGE

A Saudi husband has divorced his wife after she failed to reply to a WhatsApp text message.
The man, who got married two years ago, sent the message from his office and waited for a response from his wife. But none came.
Thinking something must be wrong, reported Emirates 24/7, he rushed home to find her watching television.
When he asked her why she did not respond, she said she was busy chatting with friends on WhatsApp and wanted to reply later. He divorced her instantly, the report added.
'I sent her messages on Whatsapp and knew she had read them because of the latest update on the application but still she didn't answer me or acknowledged my messages,' he was quoted as saying by the Gulf News.
The husband, in his 30s, said he was frustrated by his wife's seemingly endless interest in using her phone for chatting with friends and family.
Re: One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 24, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

See this smiley

enlightened soul, the topic of the thread wrote, name one thing u cnt tolerate in a rship, not one thing u cnt tolerate in marriage... Why would i divorce d wife i made a vow to that in death do us part? Last tym i checked, i ddnt make a vow to my girlfrnd,... grin grin

1 Like

Re: One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship by gloryl(f): 9:23am On Nov 24, 2014
Cheating, lies...and a guy who puts pride before his relationship and can't bring himself to say sorry when he's messed...

1 Like

Re: One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship by chikk(f): 9:35am On Nov 24, 2014
LIES. I detest it with a passion. Be sincere enough to tell me when u feel wronged or do wrong. Only that sincerity can earn U forgiveness and only that sincerity can make me take corrections for my mistakes or get closer to perfecting my imperfections. No one is perfect...
Re: One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship by vm26: 9:58am On Nov 24, 2014
an unreliable person and an insecure freak, eish and a short man
Re: One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship by Mamaseventies: 3:19pm On Nov 24, 2014
Some guys can act like ladies ehn.
I hate it when I say sorry and he won't just stop talking especially over minor ish..... Gawd!!! Dats a turn-off 4 me.
Re: One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship by wolexy2(m): 4:00pm On Nov 24, 2014
SMARTEST AND CHEAPEST ETISALAT DATA PLAN

250MB @ N400 (By recharge card)
500MB @ N700 (By recharge card)
1GB @ N1300(By recharge card)
2GB @ N2400 (By recharge card)
3GB @ N3400 (By recharge card)
All valid for 30days
Please kindly send ur order in this format:
#ETISALAT Recharge pin#ETISALAT number#DATA Size#
to 08186433781 via SMS or 08060736505 via whatsapp.

IF U ARE PAYING INTO BANK ACCOUNT
250MB @ N350 (By Bank Deposit)
500MB @ N600 (By Bank Deposit)
1GB @ N1200(By Bank Deposit)
2GB @ N2300 (By Bank Deposit)
3GB @ N3300 (By Bank Deposit)
All valid for 30days
Kindly make payment into any of the two Bank Account number below:
Sterling bank account Number: 0027108982
Wema bank account Number: 0221371264
Account name for the two account: OGUNNIYI Kehinde.
After payment, Please send ur order in this format: #Payment Details #ETISALAT number#DATA Size#
to 08186433781 via SMS or 08060736505 via whatsapp.

UR DATA WILL BE SENT TO UR ETISALAT LINE IMMEDIATELY UR PAYMENT IS COMFIRM.

whatsapp or call or flash: 08092124206,08136107069, 08186433781,for more info. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) / Man Finds Out The 'Uncle' Who Stood As His Wife's Dad Was Her Sugar Daddy / Kenyan Side Chick Beats Sugar Daddy’s Wife For Preventing Her From Seeing Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.