Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship (37869 Views)

You Are Worthy! 7 Things You Should Never Tolerate In A Relationship/ Marriage / What Are The Things You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship.? / What Are Those Things You Can/can't Tolerate In A Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship by nekaa(f): 4:46pm On Nov 24, 2014
Lies...
Re: One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship by baba11(m): 10:00pm On Nov 28, 2014
twisty20:
A type of guy DAT doesn't understand me. And a cheating partner
Hey twisty,how are you doing?I just want to check on u?
I hope you're. Doing good
Re: One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship by twisty20(f): 7:33am On Dec 05, 2014
baba11:

Hey twisty,how are you doing?I just want to check on u?
I hope you're. Doing good
Yeah..I'm goos
Re: One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship by baba11(m): 10:26am On Dec 05, 2014
twisty20:

Yeah..I'm goos
....Goos...lols
Re: One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship by Adesolomon2014(m): 7:57am On Dec 09, 2014
i can neva tolerate a partner that has d followin xtics....cheating, non communication, nagging, not trust-worthy, love ma fwends more dan me...its xo xo disgustin nd disheartnenin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) / Man Finds Out The 'Uncle' Who Stood As His Wife's Dad Was Her Sugar Daddy / Kenyan Side Chick Beats Sugar Daddy’s Wife For Preventing Her From Seeing Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.