Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form (21231 Views)

INEC Declares Tambuwal Winner Of Sokoto Governorship Poll / Tambuwal Finally Settles For Sokoto Governorship / BREAKING: Tambuwal Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:49pm On Nov 21, 2014
Aminu Tambuwal, speaker of the house of representatives, on Friday picked the governorship nomination form of the All Progressives Congress (APC) for Sokoto state.

This followed his decision not to participate in the presidential primary of his new party despite the nomination and interest forms being collected on his behalf by friends and associates.

Tambuwal is expected to win the Sokoto APC  primary election having been endorsed by the kingmakers in the party.

Imam Imam, his spokesman, tweeted: Many here are chanting: “Daga Alu sai Aminu Waziri,’ meaning Speaker will take over from Gov Wamakko.

He quoted Tambuwal as saying “I’m here to honour the call of Sokoto people to return home and serve them. I am here to continue the work of our leader, Gov Aliyu Wamakko… I assure Sokoto people that if given the mandate, I won’t let them down. I will continue with the legacies of our Leader.”

After picking the form at the party’s secretariat in Sokoto, he went to the government house to thank Wamakko “for his support”, according to Imam.

http://www.thecable.ng/breaking-tambuwal-picks-sokoto-guber-form

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form by donphilopus: 5:50pm On Nov 21, 2014
Thieves Around Nigeria (TAN) would soon invade this thread and vent their anger on Tambuwal. Good luck to the Governor-in-waiting (Sokoto State)!

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:52pm On Nov 21, 2014
Behold the next governor of Sokoto State.

23 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form by egift(m): 5:52pm On Nov 21, 2014

Meet His Excellency, Aminu Tambuwal - the Executive Governor of Sokoto State.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form by MuguliciousMUGU: 5:53pm On Nov 21, 2014
The headline should be "Tambuwal picks his failure form".
Sokoto can't accept a man that insults A great president.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form by asodeboyede(m): 5:53pm On Nov 21, 2014
Finally....! I Wish him well in his political career!

7 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form by donphilopus: 5:56pm On Nov 21, 2014
MuguliciousMUGU:
The headline should be "Tambuwal picks his failure form".
Sokoto can't accept a man that insults A great president.

And you think the people of Sokoto State are celebrating with the so-called President for treating their son like an Outcast?! Don't worry, they'll tell Jonathan THANK YOU by unanimously voting him [GEJ] out come February!

56 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form by chiefinalowo: 5:56pm On Nov 21, 2014
I know very well that PDP candidate will win 2015 governorship election in Sokoto.
Hon. Tambuwal can not win, he is just wasting his money and time.
He will never smell that seat.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:01pm On Nov 21, 2014
chiefinalowo:
I [s]know very well that PDP candidate will win 2015 governorship election in Sokoto.
He will never smell that seat.[/s]

Another TAN Tout!

49 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form by 9jii(m): 6:01pm On Nov 21, 2014
Wallahi, confirm, surely, no gara-gara TAMBUWAL GO WIN.
LET'S CONGRATULATE SOKOTO PEOPLE AS THEY MOVE FROM GOOD TO BETTER.

SAI ALU
SAI TAMBUWAL
SAI BUHARI
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
GOD BLESS APC MORE

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form by hazyfm: 6:03pm On Nov 21, 2014
better for him
Re: Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form by donphilopus: 6:03pm On Nov 21, 2014
lshiIove:

bastard

Ishilove, Opiaoku has just cloned your account after he was tremendously banned by you.

Opiaoku, Bloodykiller, Thebloodykiller, Bloodyassassin, AdoIfHitIer, AdofHitIer, ain't you aware that Yaba-left is your temporary home?!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form by 9jii(m): 6:03pm On Nov 21, 2014
chiefinalowo:
I know very well that PDP candidate will win 2015 governorship election in Sokoto.
He will never smell that seat.
Who is the PDP candidate in sokoto?
Na so you de decieved gej with lies.

19 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form by hazyfm: 6:04pm On Nov 21, 2014
lshiIove:

bastard

Is that your surname? grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 21, 2014
Tambawal for Sokoto and Sokoto for Tambawal.

Buhari For President

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:16pm On Nov 21, 2014
lshiIove:

god punish you
Ishilove, maybe this is the right time to completely chain Bloodykiller/Opiaoku/GeneralBK. He just cloned your handle.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form by 9jii(m): 6:17pm On Nov 21, 2014
9jii:
Wallahi, confirm, surely, no gara-gara TAMBUWAL GO WIN.
LET'S CONGRATULATE SOKOTO PEOPLE AS THEY MOVE FROM GOOD TO BETTER.

SAI ALU
SAI TAMBUWAL
SAI BUHARI
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
GOD BLESS APC MORE
Re: Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form by orimsamsam(m): 6:17pm On Nov 21, 2014
lshiIove:

bastard
shocked yeeeeee bastard, just because voiced his opinion. And you wanna be a mentor to someone

5 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form by lshiIove: 6:22pm On Nov 21, 2014
orimsamsam:
shocked yeeeeee bastard, just because voiced his opinion. And you wanna be a mentor to someone

otu nne i

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form by pendy79: 6:23pm On Nov 21, 2014
Hmmm

I'm seeing the dawn of a new reality and a wind of change blowing in some areas within the country and the continuation of good governance in others.

With Tambuwal - sokoto state
El-rufai - kaduna state
Gen. Jaffar Isah -kano state
Ibikunle amosun - ogun state
Ambode/pitan/GOS - lagos state
Oshiomole- edo state
Aregbesola - osun state
Okorocha - imo state
Dakuru peterside/magnus abe - rivers state
Ajumobi - oyo state
al-makura - nasarawa state
Fatai ahmed - kwara state

And other states that the APC will retain and capture next year, there seems to be a ray of hope that Nigeria can get it right if all these people have a performing and emulatory CinC in General Mohammadu Buhari then one can see and dream that nigeria can emerge stronger from the 16years of rot and corruption of the PDP.

Sai Tambuwal
Sai Buhari
Sai APC
Sai Nigeria from 2015.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form by mrofficial(m): 6:25pm On Nov 21, 2014
Sure victory.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form by donmalcolm21(m): 6:26pm On Nov 21, 2014
I've always have my reservations for this Tambuwal of an eediot, people do the dirty fight for him and he rides in with a SAINT banner over him. Sokoto electorates need to know he is the biggest scam to hit the Nigeria political scene.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form by benson81(m): 6:30pm On Nov 21, 2014
Is this not equivalent to contesting for LGA chairman after serving as speaker of House of assembly?Na wa!Politicians and the desire to remain continuosly relevant.as far as I'm concerned wat befitts him is a shot at the presidency win or loose.
Re: Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form by LagosBoi2(m): 6:34pm On Nov 21, 2014
I know you are the next Gov. of Sokoto State.

I hope you will continue to move Sokoto forward, God be with you.

15 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form by donphilopus: 7:07pm On Nov 21, 2014
benson81:
Is this not equivalent to contesting for LGA chairman after serving as speaker of House of assembly? Na wa!Politicians and the desire to remain continuosly relevant.as far as I'm concerned wat befitts him is a shot at the presidency win or loose.

Just take a glance at Hon. Pally Iriase, a former SSG to Edo State and present [APC] Member representing Owan Federal Constituency at the House of Reps' Profile.

www.nassnig.org/nass2/portfolio/profile.php?id=HON.%20PALLY%20ISUMALE%20OBOKHUAIME%20IRIASE

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form by Nctrice(m): 7:36pm On Nov 21, 2014
Shoe get size! Ok get quality!!
Re: Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form by mrofficial(m): 7:40pm On Nov 21, 2014
Is this not supposed to be on the front page. Oh well, Tambuwal isn't a PDP member.

Seun, Ishilove, Ngwakwe, but on a serious note, won't you inform the public you once informed that Tambuwal picked the presidential nomination form of the new development?

6 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form by Giannakopoulos(f): 7:41pm On Nov 21, 2014
Good move by the Hon. Speaker Of the House Of Representatives.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Voice Was Used In The Leaked Audio Recording – Wike Cries Out / 2019 Budget Presentation: PDP Lawmakers’ Action Irresponsible - APC / Supreme Court Dismisses Atiku's Request To Inspect INEC Server

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.