Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,730 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form (21223 Views)

INEC Declares Tambuwal Winner Of Sokoto Governorship Poll / Tambuwal Finally Settles For Sokoto Governorship / BREAKING: Tambuwal Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form by seunwen2(m): 8:10am On Nov 22, 2014
Mrstan:

I wana beliv u ar stil a KID in politics... How wuld ur frnds pick *presidential* form for u witout ur notice/permision?? Wake up bruv or do u tink its a child's play pickin such form? I gues one of d reasons he stepd down is dat d political god fadas ar against it n dat shows he's not capable of ruling d country...... Tink like a man n stp listening 2 lies (dnt beliv all u read in paper)

That's true man but i still sai tambuwal
Re: Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form by perrychemical: 8:12am On Nov 22, 2014
I don't see anything wrong in this gentleman running any political office as he wished.As far as I am concern,the drama that was unfold in the house of rep this week was as a result of political manipulation and uncoordinated activities of our leader,seen themselves above the constitution and their innate ambition without any sense of political will to serve the people.If Nigeria will actually become a peaceful state,I wish president Jonathan should stepped down for peace to reign.In other word, a country can only thrived under a peaceful atmosphere devoids of violence.This is one of the government that lack strategy and direction.They keep on shouting 16 points agendas,17 points agendas, do they actually active one of those agenda.Government that can't provide security of life and property and u are expecting them to come up with the strategy of providing a roadmap to fix our power,economics etc.If you can't see,you had better open your eyes wide and clear, and stopped acting under the influence of ethnic group.It does not matter where the president came from,the most important thing is ur strategy and direction to bring dividend of democracy to the people.Nothing is actually wrong with Jonathan,he is a good man,that has a good mind for this country.But going by the way things are going,I doubt it ,if he has the required intellectual capacity to lead this country in their present state of confusions and political gangsterism coupled with menace of faceless terrorism.
Re: Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form by redcliff: 8:16am On Nov 22, 2014
Akpan107:
APC will never rule Nigeria.
Even if you open Aso Rock and Buhari to enter for free, he not that liver to enter, talkless when of him (now) suporter once said 'Buhari is serial loser'
GEJ till Buhari clock atleast, 100. Atleast, i wished Buhari long life.

You are truly akpan..the only thing you k ow how to fo is impregnate your oga's house maid
Re: Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form by Wasquad(m): 8:50am On Nov 22, 2014
Tambuwal making headlines.............i pray it continue cos i doubt it continuity.
Re: Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 22, 2014
TAMBUWAL: From APC Presidential ticket to Sokoto Gubernatorial ticket, the lawer in Tambuwal never had a defined destination before decamping. With a floating and unsure speaker.. Nigerians should get ready for more commotion in NASS as Tambulwal battle for shirt & Political relevance in his new party!The party has never been the challenge, its the people. With the seamless porting into APC and the automatic deceptive baptism they receive as Saints and progressive though we know their history it goes to show these folks are Masquerades and merchants. To date its obvious that the worst among PDP has been offloaded into the APC and the effect is here for us to see. We await their primary and the last porting effect. These men are no democrats and don't follow unless they lead. Its dance insults but no objective. They shud tell us what they can do for Nigerians. The PDP has got its problems with its own problem lugage too. But we have seen a better democracy in PDP than imposition and neck bending political investors. So we await the Opposition to sit up as democracy is healthy and colourful with a lively opposition.
Re: Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 22, 2014
Wishing him luck!

IN OTHER NEWS

Pls REMEMBER TO VOTE Emperorking20 FOR MR NL now.. He's cool, intelligent and humble, he's got all it takes grin Your vote counts and he needs it.. Here's d link: https://www.nairaland.com/2009154/mr-nairaland-december-2014-contest

Voting has already commenced.. Vote for him by typing "I vote for Emperorking20, cc: Abumikey"
Thanks a lot!

Re: Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form by KirkMperor(m): 10:58am On Nov 22, 2014
I hope this Mr. Tambuwal is focused? What was on his mind when he was going for presidency? was all this trouble he has made necessary?
Re: Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form by benson81(m): 11:04am On Nov 22, 2014
redcliff:

Yoyr backward mentality smells from here
Responding negatively to u wud be a waste of precious time and energy!
Re: Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form by hadaydhollarpo(m): 10:33am On Nov 24, 2014
MuguliciousMUGU:
The headline should be "Tambuwal picks his failure form".
Sokoto can't accept a man that insults A great president.
u are indeed a mugu. who r u 2 decide 4 d ppl of Sokoto state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fuel Loading Resumes Aba Depot After 16 Years / Senator Dino Melaye’s Recall Timetable Released By INEC (Photos) / Godiya Akwashiki Says Outrage Against N37bn NASS Renovation Budget Misplaced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.